ADVERTISEMENT

Trump fires Comey

I'm getting rather concerned at the number of people (not necessarily partisan) saying that the FBI investigation won't be harmed by the firing of Comey. Sure, I believe that there are professionals who will carry on. But now they are carrying on knowing that their necks are on the block. At least some are likely to be affected, possibly affected in ways that could significantly damage the investigation.

Reactions: SchmittyHawks32
I'm getting rather concerned at the number of people (not necessarily partisan) saying that the FBI investigation won't be harmed by the firing of Comey. Sure, I believe that there are professionals who will carry on. But now they are carrying on knowing that their necks are on the block. At least some are likely to be affected, possibly affected in ways that could significantly damage the investigation.
there is nothing there so getting rid of an insane person can only help matters

I just wanted to bump this thread so all of us could re-read it's glory. My favorite posts are the ones that refer to how it's not smart to fire the people investigating you.
The few people around people who have a brain will tell Trump to not attempt to sack Mueller. Trump doesn't listen to those people if their advise doesn't support his infamous gut decisions, or he thinks Mueller is getting really close. Trump will do whatever he has to do to protect himself, and his doofus kids/son-in-law.

Reactions: BioHawk
The few people around people who have a brain will tell Trump to not attempt to sack Mueller. Trump doesn't listen to those people if their advise doesn't support his infamous gut decisions, or he thinks Mueller is getting really close. Trump will do whatever he has to do to protect himself, and his doofus kids/son-in-law.
Even Bannon knows that would be a fatal decision. Regardless... Trump's days are numbered.

200w.gif

Comedy should have been fired months ago. He's a disgrace and now the FBI can function like it's supposed to.

Good job President Trump!!!!
Agreed. The FBI can function like it's supposed to. Arresting all of Traitor Boy's staff for Russian Collusion. Now it's on to fire the biggest Traitor of them all.
Good job FBI and Mueller!!!!

I agree with this. And not just Russia but all foreign governments and look at all the politicians and their business dealings including the Clintons and their accepting donations to their foundation.

Put all the cards on the table
You haven't gotten your wish, yet. Have you?

He was able to pretty much distract us from efforts to kill the ACA and, now, from efforts to pass a plutocrats' wet dream of a tax overhaul.

My guess is he will distract us again if/when he wants to dump Mueller.

Only if GOP leadership tells him he'll be impeached will he hold off once he decides he wants to do it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT