ADVERTISEMENT

Trump going to cy-hawk game

Your party is trash right now. Just bottom of the barrel pond scum.

At least our party isn't pushing sexual and gender confusion among children (look at how lbgtq+ identification is EXPLODING among this current generation - teaching this trash to children is leading to sexual confusion).

Both parties are a complete train wreck, and the elite members of both parties don't give two shits about the average American.

The psychologists call it going down the rabbit hole when people feel "down, lonely, whatever" so they need to latch on to some sort of social framework and autocrat like Trump to tell them how to live their lives
They feel empowered now after years of low self esteem. They blame government for everything when their lives suck because they suck.

Well, the Repubs in the US House keep saying they have the evidence but they never really have the evidence.

Just like Trump and all his lawyers said they had evidence and knew there was massive voter fraud but they could never present any evidence to 61 different judges/courts of law.

What is wrong with you people who cant see the scamming and the lies while they squeeze little old ladies and pensioners out of $10 here and $20 there.

Zero for 61 in various courts of law tells you everything you need to know about the election as did Chris Krebs, Trump's own US cyber-security expert who said the election was fair.
Again, sure the Biden’s crimes look bad on paper, mountains of corruption, grift and sleaze, but until it’s proven in a court of law you are just blowing smoke. the rule of law applies to everybody, even crooked old men with dementia.

At least our party isn't pushing sexual and gender confusion among children (look at how lbgtq+ identification is EXPLODING among this current generation - teaching this trash to children is leading to sexual confusion).

Both parties are a complete train wreck, and the elite members of both parties don't give two shits about the average American.
I assume by the verbiage in your post that you watch too much cable news.

That is not what we are discussing and you know it. Scroll up. Edit: Most people I know still prefer Biden over Trump. Trump is that bad to anyone that isn't far right. Biden isn't a great option at all .. just better.
Biden has been great in comparison to The Dumpster Trump. I am not going to go into all the very good legislation about jobs, energy, lower drug costs, etc that Biden promised and delivered.

Trump did not get anything done in 4 years, ZERO, SQUAT, no Wall, couldnt improve healthcare, signed huge tax cuts to the rich and big Corps when he said he would help the common citizen. Trump is everything bad

Five or seven years ago, I was walking from my parking spot near the Wig & Pen. When I got to the parking lot on the hill before you get to Carver, my path intersected that of Senator Grassley. I was toting my case of beer to a friend's tailgate. We had a nice little conversation, but I avoided anything that political. The Senator was not in either school's colors, which I offered my ISU hat to help him out. He quickly responded that he was a Panther fan. I supposed he had used that one a hundred times at CyHawk events. Anyway, he immediately started complimenting the Iowa State volleyball team and with a little more knowledge than one would have thought. UNI had a great volleyball team that often made the NCAA tournament. ISU had caught up to them and must have beat them that year. It gave a little more credibility to his fandom, unless he just happened to have been there when they played.

But despite that story, I hate seeing out of state politicians trying to capitalize on these events.
Grassley ... him and his brother received millions in farm subsidies $$$
criminal like Trump

Biden has been great in comparison to The Dumpster Trump. I am not going to go into all the very good legislation about jobs, energy, lower drug costs, etc that Biden promised and delivered.

Trump did not get anything done in 4 years, ZERO, SQUAT, no Wall, couldnt improve healthcare, signed huge tax cuts to the rich and big Corps when he said he would help the common citizen. Trump is everything bad
It’s not too late to get deprogrammed.

Trump tried to overturn the results of an election, an election even his own AG, head of cybersecurity, and dozens of federal judges (including many Trump himself nominated) said was not rigged. He tried denying citizens the right to have their vote counted. Dude wasn't and isn't fit for office. Enough said.

Trump tried to overturn the results of an election, an election even his own AG, head of cybersecurity, and dozens of federal judges (including many Trump himself nominated) said was not rigged. He tried denying citizens the right to have their vote counted. Dude wasn't and isn't fit for office. Enough said.
And criminally insane with dementia is a big improvement ?

Stop listening to Joe Rogan and getting your news from Facebook. Ya look super dumb right now.

Trump is a legend, hopefully he watches the Hawks win! Loved the tax cut, lower drug prices, one thousand miles of the wall completed, no new wars, low interest rates, low inflation, cheap energy, high paying jobs, best economic conditions in a century. MAGA, defeat the communists!

Last edited:
Trump is a legend, hopefully he watches the Hawks win! Loved the tax cut, lower drug prices, thousands of miles of the wall completed, no new wars, low interest rates, low inflation, cheap energy, high paying jobs, best economic conditions in a century. MAGA, defeat the communists!
!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: fivecardstud14
I assume by the verbiage in your post that you watch too much cable news.

Lol what a meaningless response.

Look at charts of lgbtq identification by generation. Also see the proliferation of this toxic ideology among children where it is pushed the most (e.g. San Francisco school systems).

It's a social contagion affecting our children, and if you're just going to chalk that up to "cable news talking points", then you're either a simpleton or an ideologue cheering for your side.

Trump is a legend, hopefully he watches the Hawks win! Loved the tax cut, lower drug prices, thousands of miles of the wall completed, no new wars, low interest rates, low inflation, cheap energy, high paying jobs, best economic conditions in a century. MAGA, defeat the communists!
Have to say the economy was much better for the whole country in the last administration.

Alexa. How long is the border with Mexico? "The length is 1,900 miles." Lol

Look at charts of lgbtq identification by generation. Also see the proliferation of this toxic ideology among children where it is pushed the most (e.g. San Francisco school systems).

It's a social contagion affecting our children, and if you're just going to chalk that up to "cable news talking points", then you're either a simpleton or an ideologue cheering for your side.
I was talking about the terms you used. That is cable news. You are part of the problem.

This is a weird fantasy you have. I hope you don’t live near schools.

After all, the people who bring this stuff up often times are the ones you have to keep away from kids.

Because society forced older gens into the closet and life-long misery and anger and failed relationships. Young people are now much more free in their pursuit of happiness and society as a whole will benefit from it.

Everyone should be cheering for individual liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Scamming, fraud, stealing or mishandling nuclear and other top secrets, cheating on his taxes, lying about not showing his tax returns, hiring one of the worst collection of cabinet secretaries in the history of the US, fomenting an insurrection, we could all go on and on!
You talking about Hunter or Trump?

what a pussy! I’d beat you and my meat at the same time. Did I do that right? Talking big on the internet. Go find a safe place before you get triggered.
You are a vulnerable adult with self esteem issues and a tiny penis.

News flash. These people are sexually confused whether it's taught or not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT