ADVERTISEMENT

Trump indicted for January 6th..Trial proceedings restarting..UPDATE/Correction: Meadows granted Limited use immunity

I want Biden and Harris gone.

What part of the Inflation Reduction Act do you find so damaging to America?

• Reducing inflation?
  • Bringing manufacturing back to America? (like the US Steel CEO said was a Renaissance that he'd never seen coming)
  • Bringing manufacturing jobs back to Main St?
  • Bringing semiconductor manufacturing back to America?
  • Increasing US GDP faster than any other G7 country?
  • Lower inflation than any other G7 country?
  • Rebuilding infrastructure?
and
  • Supporting Ukraine against Russia?

What has you so pissed off here?
Is it just that EVERY GOP REPRESENTATIVE voted AGAINST it, and now they want to take credit for it????

The FBI investigates, the FBI doesn't get to chose who get's charged...
So, you're saying Chris Wray gets "overruled" on prosecuting Democrats during Republican administrations?

And now he's "muzzled" and hasn't complained to Congress about it?

Think thru your logic process here, because I don't think you understand where the holes are in it...

What part of the Inflation Reduction Act do you find so damaging to America?

• Reducing inflation?
  • Bringing manufacturing back to America? (like the US Steel CEO said was a Renaissance that he'd never seen coming)
  • Bringing manufacturing jobs back to Main St?
  • Bringing semiconductor manufacturing back to America?
  • Increasing US GDP faster than any other G7 country?
  • Lower inflation than any other G7 country?
  • Rebuilding infrastructure?
and
  • Supporting Ukraine against Russia?

What has you so pissed off here?
Is it just that EVERY GOP REPRESENTATIVE voted AGAINST it, and now they want to take credit for it????
Joe he's a Republican naturally they don't want a Dem White House. Different priorities. Leave it be.

Only see a couple on the Right worth voting for who won't give him a pardon. If they pardon him he'll run again I'm 28 and 32
Anyone refusing to speak ill of Trump is disqualified for me.
I honestly believe that if he is found guilty (and it sounds like it is a slam dunk case)....that MOST will turn on him. Who ever is the choice for the Rep (assuming it is not Trump) will ABSOLUTLY turn on him....don't you think?

I honestly believe that if he is found guilty (and it sounds like it is a slam dunk case)....that MOST will turn on him. Who ever is the choice for the Rep (assuming it is not Trump) will ABSOLUTLY turn on him....don't you think?
No. They will say whatever they need to to attract Trump supporters. Why do you have an easy time seeing Republicans as honest dealers but you're consistently suspicious of Democrats? I thought you were independent?

No. They will say whatever they need to to attract Trump supporters. Why do you have an easy time seeing Republicans as honest dealers but you're consistently suspicious of Democrats? I thought you were independent?

It's because @TornadoHawk93 thinks they're the Party Of Law And Order, despite data that indicates otherwise:

Eq_Q8NcWMAID0g_.jpg

I do not think all Republican's are honest. BOTH parties are full of destitutes. But, I also believe there are good candidates in BOTH parties. I just happen to think (hope) that who ever would get the nomination on the R side would simply put Trump behind this country. And look, you seem to assert that Joe and the Dems are so honest and can do no wrong. But, I also know that you are not in the middle ground here.

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
I do not think all Republican's are honest. BOTH parties are full of destitutes. But, I also believe there are good candidates in BOTH parties. I just happen to think (hope) that who ever would get the nomination on the R side would simply put Trump behind this country. And look, you seem to assert that Joe and the Dems are so honest and can do no wrong. But, I also know that you are not in the middle ground here.
I don't claim to be independent. I have ideological views about policy that inform my voting decisions. I will bet you now that if Trump isn't the nominee, they will do everything they can to court Trump voters including calling his prosecution a deep state betrayal and floating a pardon.

Edit to add: Also I will bet you Trump is the nominee unless he suffers a grabber.

But the most popular candidates besides Trump, don't denounce him. They don't say he's a piece of shit. They all support him, and come after the DOJ and the FBI for investigating him. There is no "putting Trump behind this country" until the R candidates denounce Trump. But they can't, and they won't. Trump is the GOP, regardless of all the nice "hopes" of putting him behind. It won't happen.

Yeah we've heard all that before. Indictments don't convince the base and him blatantly lying about keeping documents. The base simply brushes everything off. I'd compare it to OJ it's about how a group of people feel mistreated and marginalized. It has very little to do with Trump the person. It's about sticking it to the elites.

Both parties are not full of destitutes. Only the Republican party is. Democrats generally don't break the law while they are in office and when they do, they are held accountable. To continue with this both sides BS just so you can make yourself feel better about still voting for republicans is to continue a lie that right wing propaganda wants you to believe. The sooner you accept this, the sooner you realize that a purge of the criminals inside of the GOP needs to happen, the sooner you will have a party that actually fights for policies that you presumably support rather than flashy objects to keep you distracted while they rob the treasury blind.

No you don't. That's more bullshit false equivalencies. Again, you voted for a freaking criminal conman and you can't come to grips with it. You voted for a dictator wannabe. Screw you. Trump told you that you were an idiot.
Biden is a criminal conman wannabe dictator? Because that's who I voted for. And in 2016 I didn't vote for president.

Fail on your part.

Quit lying for him Mike. He tried to have you lynched.

HE surrounded HIMSELF with the "crackpot lawyer" because they told him what he wanted to hear. He fired or ignored anyone who told him the truth.

That is 100% Trump's own decision, and Trump's own responsibility.
That’s Trump’s defense. I suspect we will see many more use this line. Pence just got there first.

Reactions: McLovin32
Both parties are not full of destitutes. Only the Republican party is. Democrats generally don't break the law while they are in office and when they do, they are held accountable.

And, perhaps the "deterrent" here, is THEY KNOW the FBI is run by a Republican

They ain't gettin' any 'mulligans' from the FBI head.

Republicans, OTOH, expect their "GOP Colleague" to "look the other way" for them. Which is something any honorable appointee will not do. And it's why they all end up in Deep Shit.

Reactions: BioHawk
No you don't. That's more bullshit false equivalencies. Again, you voted for a freaking criminal conman and you can't come to grips with it. You voted for a dictator wannabe. Screw you. Trump told you that you were an idiot.

Biden is a criminal conman wannabe dictator? Because that's who I voted for. And in 2016 I didn't vote for president.

Fail on your part.
I'm scoring this round for @83Hawk. He has a special place in my heart for ranking Otto Graham ahead of Tom Brady in all-time QB rankings so whenever I see his posts I'm like, okay what is coming next? But he's consistently said he never voted for Trump and I do believe him.

Quit lying for him Mike. He tried to have you lynched.

HE surrounded HIMSELF with the "crackpot lawyer" because they told him what he wanted to hear. He fired or ignored anyone who told him the truth.

That is 100% Trump's own decision, and Trump's own responsibility.
Mike Pence lost credibility a long time ago.

Dems aren't completely honest. The only real honest President we've had in somewhat modern times was Carter and he was terrible. The Dems currently are just a better option than what the Republicans will nominate.

Reactions: jasonrann and Ree4
So, you're saying Chris Wray gets "overruled" on prosecuting Democrats during Republican administrations? And now he's "muzzled" and hasn't complained to Congress about it?

No, he does not get "overruled",... Saying that he gets "overruled" would imply that he has some level of authority in determining when and/or if to bring charges in any given case,.. The FBI Director does not have this authority,... The decision to bring federal charges lies with the DOJ...

And look, you seem to assert that Joe and the Dems are so honest and can do no wrong.
Going by history, and #'s of indictments per administration, that assumption seems pretty solid at this point.

Not going to give them a green light on it, but they certainly should have earned a greater level of your trust since the Nixon Admin, based on FACTS, not propaganda.

No, he does not get "overruled",... Saying that he gets "overruled" would imply that he has some level of authority in determining when and/or if to bring charges in any given case
He does get to recommend "moving forward" based on evidence they find.

If the AG is shutting down his cases, you'd hear about it
Only, with Hunter Biden, you're hearing the OPPOSITE from the lead investigator - he has informed you explicitly that he is getting the support he needs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT