ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is a racist, IMHO.

If you disagree with the statement that Trump is a racist, then list what he is doing to eliminate racism in the US. Either you are working to ameliorate racism, or you are supporting it by doing nothing. His actions are clearly meant to hinder the advancement of people of color.
Enforcing the law of illegals is now considered racist. Trump gets mocked for repeatedly condemning racism. The guy can’t win.

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
I mean, you can make the argument that in times of great moral crises that you're at fault for staying silent on an a given issue. But that's a different argument and doesn't seem to apply to this issue.

True, but Trump has said and tweeted plenty to fan the flames of racial antipathy. In that respect, he needs to do better.

Enforcing the law of illegals is now considered racist. Trump gets mocked for repeatedly condemning racism. The guy can’t win.

The Orange Turd has made racist comments in every rally, many tweets and everywhere else for years. Do you not listen, or do you just ignore?

Reactions: millah_22
You're welcome. Could you imagine the shithole we would become if someone like Hillary or even someone nuttier like Warren sniffed the Presidency? We'd look like Minneapolis.

You don't need to post, fling is representing you just fine.

If you disagree with the statement that Trump is a racist, then list what he is doing to eliminate racism in the US. Either you are working to ameliorate racism, or you are supporting it by doing nothing. His actions are clearly meant to hinder the advancement of people of color.
You think POC cannot succeed on their own and need the white people to help them?
You think you're supreme.[/QUOTE]

If you tell a lie long enough people will believe it. This cliché is sadly true and a primary political strategy.

I don't consider Trump to be anymore racist than Obama. And certainly Obama was racist.

The consensus of HROT is that we're all a touch racist. I don't buy that as I concluded decades ago that skin pigmentation has nothing to do with how I treat others. Now if you're a prick, rude, stink, or mean it's unlikely I'll like you.

Hell, I even like the dumb bastards on HROT? :D:D:D

It's not racist to be against illegal immigration is it?

That seems to be the root of this train of thought.

How many race riots have happened during his presidency vs. the prior one?

Has Trump said that he endorses Jim Crow type laws?

Is he racist simply because he is white?

Did anyone call or think we was racist prior to putting an "R" behind his name and lawfully winning the presidency?

Did anyone call or think we was racist prior to putting an "R" behind his name and lawfully winning the presidency?
I think it's a little mix of him refusing to rent to black people, having his doormen tell black people that there were no apartments when there were, and marking up rent prices for black people. Plus the whole Obama was born in Kenya crap when it was obvious Obama was a US Citizen. Shithole countries remark, go back to where you came from, basking in send her back chants, the list goes on.

There seems to be a trend.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
The Orange Turd has made racist comments in every rally, many tweets and everywhere else for years. Do you not listen, or do you just ignore?
You mean when he is trying to enforce the border and he says that many coming in illegally are your rapists, your murderers and I suppose some are good people. That racist comment? Is it racist to be honest and say that many of these countries people are coming from Africa are $hit hole countries? May not be politically correct, but it is true and is not racist. It is a fact. What racist things are you referring to?

I'm not playing.

I'm just going to let that go...

It doesn't say in the Constitution that the president has to worry about race. heck liberals try to claim all the founders of this country were slave owners so they would have left rice out of it

It does say, and he took an oath, that he has to worry about enforcing the laws of the US. Including the Civil Rights Act.
It's right there in Article II section 3.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
IMO, most republican and democrat politicians are "racist" for today's standards. No, I do not think they (either party) have a hatred or disdain for a particular race(s) (generally, there are exceptions for every rule, like King (R) in NW Iowa who clearly doesn't like black folks and Jesse Jackson (D) who clearly hates white folks) however:

Republican politicians, generally speaking, work for wealthy Americans to get wealthier and even sometimes upper middle class Americans to join the wealthy. Unfortunately, the majority of wealthy Americans are white, statistically. And they, again generally, don't give much thought into the poorer Americans.

Democrat politicians, generally speaking, work diligently to keep poor people, primarily black poor people, poor. Because if these people were lifted out of poverty they wouldn't have as large of a voting base.

Reactions: RTM58
IMO, most republican and democrat politicians are "racist" for today's standards. No, I do not think they (either party) have a hatred or disdain for a particular race(s) (generally, there are exceptions for every rule, like King (R) in NW Iowa who clearly doesn't like black folks and Jesse Jackson (D) who clearly hates white folks) however:

Republican politicians, generally speaking, work for wealthy Americans to get wealthier and even sometimes upper middle class Americans to join the wealthy. Unfortunately, the majority of wealthy Americans are white, statistically. And they, again generally, don't give much thought into the poorer Americans.

Democrat politicians, generally speaking, work diligently to keep poor people, primarily black poor people, poor. Because if these people were lifted out of poverty they wouldn't have as large of a voting base.
we are not allowed to have sensible post like this around here

I'm just going to let that go...

It does say, and he took an oath, that he has to worry about enforcing the laws of the US. Including the Civil Rights Act.
It's right there in Article II section 3.
okay good now we are getting somewhere I thought you were going to say he is not allowing the free right to travel or some such thing or not allowing life liberty and pursuit of happiness. So now we know what you think he's not doing you think he's not somehow following the rules of the Civil Rights Act so let me ask how exactly do you think he is not doing that?

okay good now we are getting somewhere I thought you were going to say he is not allowing the free right to travel or some such thing or not allowing life liberty and pursuit of happiness. So now we know what you think he's not doing you think he's not somehow following the rules of the Civil Rights Act so let me ask how exactly do you think he is not doing that?

Read this but don't get back to me. I'm done with this conversation.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/06/trump-racism-comments/588067/

Oh ok...you are going to just post somebody's opinion and I am not to comment...just accept it as fact. Ok. Good deal. I just have this to say: if he were actually violating the civil rights act take him to court. I asked what you think. Not what the Atlantic thinks.

I would be more willing to hear how he is not allowing free right to travel.

Honestly OiT, everyone is just tired of reading your garbage. I've noticed that people don't even respond much to your crazy posts. You've become that weird relative that people avoid and quit communicating with. Go sit in your corner and talk to yourself.

If you tell a lie long enough people will believe it. This cliché is sadly true and a primary political strategy.

I don't consider Trump to be anymore racist than Obama. And certainly Obama was racist.

The consensus of HROT is that we're all a touch racist. I don't buy that as I concluded decades ago that skin pigmentation has nothing to do with how I treat others. Now if you're a prick, rude, stink, or mean it's unlikely I'll like you.

Hell, I even like the dumb bastards on HROT? :D:D:D

Why do you believe Obama is racist?

This is not my opinion. It is not The Atlantic's opinion. They are the Racist-in-Chief's actual words. You could find an article like this on The Bulwark or National Review or the NYT.

Honestly OiT, everyone is just tired of reading your garbage. I've noticed that people don't even respond much to your crazy posts. You've become that weird relative that people avoid and quit communicating with. Go sit in your corner and talk to yourself.
at least millah came up with something

Why do you believe Obama is racist?

Beergate. Obama immediately drew the conclusion the white police officer had mistreated the black professor when in fact the professor behaved like an asshole.

This was not Obama's only incorrect conclusion of race.

You don't need to defend him. I have not experienced generational trauma, but I conceptually understand it. Slice it and dice it as you will, it was racism. And humans have a long way to go.

But to deny our ignore our incredible achievements is stupid. We've made excellent progress and the fact that we have black people, women, and openly gay people running for the country's top office is exciting progress which should not be ignored.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Louis_Gates_arrest_controversy

Beergate. Obama immediately drew the conclusion the white police officer had mistreated the black professor when in fact the professor behaved like an asshole.

You don't need to defend him. I have not experienced generational trauma, but I conceptually understand it. Slice it and dice it as you will, it was racism. And humans have a long way to go.

But to deny our ignore our incredible achievements is stupid. We've made excellent progress and the fact that we have black people, women, and openly gay people running for the country's top office is exciting progress which should not be ignored.

this is exactly one hundred percent correct

Have you read my posts on why I don't believe Trump is a racist?

I'm acutely aware Obama jumped to conclusions in those cases.

Yes, his old man, Fred was a racist and Thump followed suit.

Yes, his old man, Fred was a racist and Thump followed suit.
in 1973, as was pointed out, trump's father was fined. so actually one could make the case that trump saw this and decided to NOT go down that path in his business dealings. in the future. post-1973.

I have a hardcore racist in my family. I have not spoken to the fvcking bitch for 13 years. The next and only time I see her again, she will be in her casket.

I will visit her grave from time to time. This will be so I can piss on it. And I have told her this to her face more than once.

I am not in her will.

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
in 1973, as was pointed out, trump's father was fined. so actually one could make the case that trump saw this and decided to NOT go down that path in his business dealings. in the future. post-1973.
Ya forgot something , Donald J Thump represented his father in that case, but it wasn't the only case. There were also federal cases against both father and son costing them both thousands.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT