ADVERTISEMENT

Advil Launches “Pain Equity Project” To Tackle Racism In Pain Management. That's right, pain management is racist.

Biases? By and large, African Americans ARE stronger and more athletic than whites—they’re faster too. Comparing pro and college rosters with demographic data from the US easily tells that story.

Interesting theory that this might drive doctors to believe they have a higher pain tolerance.
I don’t think the two things are related at all, and a doctor who thinks that is a poorly educated one IMO.
Kidney stone don’t care what color someone’s skin is.

Reactions: Finance85
I have found that the safe word comes quicker with the white girls.

CALM DOWN I’M JUST JOKING

I don't know the source of the issue but if African Americans are having a harder time getting pain management medications than white people that is a problem.
I don’t think a single person in this thread disagrees with that position.
My original post just alluded to why there does indeed seem to be an inequity and I was asking why that might be the case. It’s a case of two tier care which is indefensible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Finance85
It must suck to be OP and spend your days searching the internet for stupid shit to get upset about.

Biases? By and large, African Americans ARE stronger and more athletic than whites—they’re faster too. Comparing pro and college rosters with demographic data from the US easily tells that story.

Interesting theory that this might drive doctors to believe they have a higher pain tolerance.
They also have bigger dongs, or so OP's mom tells me.

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Phil Seuss
Yea, I bitch at such stupidity that could lead someone possibly voting for Trump
You've gotten more and more bitter over time. What's up with that? You also seem to think nearly everyone else is stupid if they don't agree with you. Is everything really that clear cut for you? I recommend a good bourbon or rum.

Reactions: goldmom
You've gotten more and more bitter over time. What's up with that? You also seem to think nearly everyone else is stupid if they don't agree with you. Is everything really that clear cut for you? I recommend a good bourbon or rum.

Dealing with this MAGA stupidity for years... maybe ignorance was bliss not knowing that a sizable percentage of our population are gullible morons

Stanley Milgram was right all along

Reactions: pjhawk
You do live in a place where there are lots of Trumpies. But before he appeared on the scene they were still around. What did you do then?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT