ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is kicking Biden's ass in this Debate!

No, I see an asshole bully that's taking advantage of someone who's no longer at his mental best but is trying his best to be patient and speak clearly...a little sad, but at least he is not a douche bag.

I agree that's not a good look. I just don't think it's going to be a widely held view

No, I see an asshole bully that's taking advantage of someone who's no longer at his mental best but is trying his best to be patient and speak clearly...a little sad, but at least he is not a douche bag.

Kamala would take her hair out and beat him down on the stage if she was here. She has the streak of being an a$$hole that Biden simply isn't. He is a modern era statesman. The founders would likely have snatched Trump up (or Biden), we are soft. But Trump is also no used to having someone grab him by the collar, I bet he NEVER had that type of moment. Being the rich kid, he never had someone check his a$$.

Joe needs to tap out. Joe has been in D.C for 50 years and been in 147 debates and is getting his ass kicked by a New York real estate developer.
I realize you're a conservative partisan just as much as I back liberals.

There were no winners tonite. I've watched debates for 45 years and this was, by far, the worst for context and a candidate making any points.

Unless they somehow figure a way to have some semblance of order, I won't watch these two again.

Reactions: Coronavirus186
He talks over Joe, makes stuff up and hopes no one calls him on it. Wallace did a couple times try.

Biden certainly isn't a jerk. And gets railroaded, he isn't used to this type of interaction just like the Repubs during 2016.
I'm not watching, but another poster in another thread before the debate started said Biden has never lost a debate against a Republican.
That may still be the case. Trump isn't a true dyed in the wool Republican.

Reactions: noleclone2
I'm not watching, but another poster in another thread before the debate started said Biden has never lost a debate against a Republican.

I watched just so they could do as I expected. And they did. Biden just got yelled at. It was sad. For them. For us. For the country.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
Plain and Simple.

JFC. This POS 10 year old is POTUS. And you think he is winning this debate!

This is the ultimate ****ing embarrassment for this country to have this monkey displayed to the world like this. This was the worst performance of a politician of any level I have ever seen.

JFC. This POS 10 year old is POTUS. And you think he is winning this debate!

This is the ultimate ****ing embarrassment for this country to have this monkey displayed to the world like this. This was the worst performance of a politician of any level I have ever seen.

I just hope the rest of the world wasn't watching. I feel like we are living in a trailer park and two neighbors are going at it in the street.

We thought we were in a nice neighborhood, but turns out it turned into a trailer park and they are both yelling about who banged whose wife.

Chris literally gave him the chance...it was right there...so close and yet:

tenor.gif

Reactions: SpyderHawk
Ha! Plus it was not a debate either. If a participant talks over the other person AND the moderator and refuses to follow the agreed rules, it is not a debate. If this was a high school / college team he would have disqualified his team about 25 times last night.

Reactions: billanole
That was a crapfest. I'm to the point where political debates are pointless. Even the Democrats debates the past year were nothing but sound bites and talking points. None of these debates are about debating ideas and "winning" because you have the better way of doing things and that's why your way is better. It's shouting, sound bites, free giveaways, and just whole lot of BS, saying anything they think you want to hear so you will give them power.

Nobody is changing their mind.

Reactions: alaskanseminole
Trump is definitely winning. If we look at truths and lies, probably not. But average Joe American doesn't know that.

They see a weaker debater and a stronger debater.
BS. America sees a bully. My kids watched for 5 minutes and asked what was wrong with him and why is he so rude and Orange.

That was a crapfest. I'm to the point where political debates are pointless. Even the Democrats debates the past year were nothing but sound bites and talking points. None of these debates are about debating ideas and "winning" because you have the better way of doing things and that's why your way is better. It's shouting, sound bites, free giveaways, and just whole lot of BS, saying anything they think you want to hear so you will give them power.

Nobody is changing their mind.

It's always been like that in the first place. The only difference now is one of the candidates acts like a toddler which makes it all the more plainly obvious.

With 2 adults it kind of looks like a debate even though it's mostly about sound bites. But it at least looks like that. The toddler president just exposed it more because he doesn't even pretend to play by the rules.

Trump "kicked his ass" but may have lost the war doing so. After last night our options are and inept old man being propped up by a quadrant of our society and an absolute asshole.

Trump's antics last night appealed to his base, that's fore sure. But when is he going to realize that he needs undecided voters to win this thing? Do any of you Trumpers actually think his performance is going to sway suburban women to his camp?

Trump's antics last night appealed to his base, that's fore sure. But when is he going to realize that he needs undecided voters to win this thing? Do any of you Trumpers actually think his performance is going to sway suburban women to his camp?
antifa/blm have already cost the dems the swing voters

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT