ADVERTISEMENT

Presidential debate

Will Trump debate biden. Will trump tuck his tail and run away. Biggest coward I have ever seen.
Trump thinks he's the second coming of Christ, so yes his ego won't allow him to not debate Biden.
Biden cleans his clock if they debate. No chance this will ever happen.
Not sure what you've seen of Biden that would lead you to that conclusion. A debate between the two of them will be VERY painful to watch.

Trump will absolutely not debate. Even his supporters know he is terrible debating.
60fa1a8bc92180c80054095ab3097e96.jpg

Yes they do. I get on Reddit conservative a lot. They definitely know that debating is not one his strengths.
"They" as in his staff or "they" as in his base? If it's the latter, they clearly don't know Trump's strengths OR weaknesses. 🤣

This is all ya need to know about trump.He was bad in 2016 Clinton ate him up and spit him out. Gennarly speaking when a animals starts flaying around and regurgitating at the mouth we usually put them down.
Struggling Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

This is all ya need to know about trump.He was bad in 2016 Clinton ate him up and spit him out. Gennarly speaking when a animals starts flaying around and regurgitating at the mouth we usually put them down.
Struggling Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News
And yet Trump won the general election. Successful debaters require mental agility, charisma and well-rehearsed strong positions. Trump supporters don't appreciate any of those things.

And yet Trump won the general election. Successful debaters require mental agility, charisma and well-rehearsed strong positions. Trump supporters don't appreciate any of those things.
Clinton had this won till Mueller put his 2 cents in. Mueller is the reason. we have trump.

• Haha
Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
Trump will absolutely not debate. Even his supporters know he is terrible debating. Trump doesn't even understand what a debate is.
Debating is great, great fun. Everyone knows it. Everyone is saying it. It will show what a horrible, horrible time Joe is having with his memory. Believe me when I say this, it's a really sad, sad time. This campaign is having tremendous success. Bigly success. We'll show you what winning again really looks like.

If you wanted a debate on substance of issues and policy, Biden would win hands down. The problem is Trump won't answer those types of questions, instead he'll just use it to lie and attack and make great sound bites for the media to reply. He'll just blow it up with a tantrum and that will be all the news out of the debate. America loses no matter what unless they can stick to an actual debate.

Trump would be licking his chops at a chance to get on stage with Joe.

If you wanted a debate on substance of issues and policy, Biden would win hands down. The problem is Trump won't answer those types of questions, instead he'll just use it to lie and attack and make great sound bites for the media to reply. He'll just blow it up with a tantrum and that will be all the news out of the debate. America loses no matter what unless they can stick to an actual debate.
All Biden would have to do is keep quiet while Trump rants about whatever question Trump is asked, and after the word salad just ask Trump, "Do you have an answer? Do you know what you are talking about?"

Or, Biden can ask Trump throughout the debate "Are you allowed to answer that question due to an ongoing legal case against you?"

Yup. Biden has years of experience, as well as the ability to consult with past world leaders at any time. Biden has also leveraged his ability to get the Mexican President involved in getting aid to people in Gaza. Biden was clever enough to drive a Ford electric truck before Ford ceased production of the truck. He's also clever enough to feign mental incapacity to get out of being charged with a crime. Trump, obviously, is too much of a narcissist to come up with something like that.

All Biden would have to do is keep quiet while Trump rants about whatever question Trump is asked, and after the word salad just ask Trump, "Do you have an answer? Do you know what you are talking about?"

Or, Biden can ask Trump throughout the debate "Are you allowed to answer that question due to an ongoing legal case against you?"
0% chance Biden could remember those lines for over an hour without a prompt.

Both candidates would lose the debate. Trump would be his normal jackass self, ignore the questions, interrupt Biden and act like a child. Biden would come across as a feeble, forgetful old man.

We deserve better than Biden v Trump, the sequel.

Will Trump debate biden. Will trump tuck his tail and run away. Biggest coward I have ever seen. Biden cleans his clock if they debate. No chance this will ever happen.
I think Americans would finally see what a disaster either of these (too old) men are for the future of our country.
I’m in favor of it happening ASAP so we can move forward with two new choices in November.

Will Trump debate biden. Will trump tuck his tail and run away. Biggest coward I have ever seen. Biden cleans his clock if they debate. No chance this will ever happen.
Wow, you start early in the day don't you. What is your preference, vodka, gin, whiskey? Whatever your pleasure you obviously like it strong🥴.....

Does anyone recall the debate between Biden and VP candidate Paul Ryan in 2012?
Biden was a snarky prick who laughed at Ryan who was answering the debate questions. A total jerk whose obvious strategy was to try and belittle his opposition.

Now the guy has to have help finding the exit door. Karma is forever a bitch.

Does anyone recall the debate between Biden and VP candidate Paul Ryan in 2012?
Biden was a snarky prick who laughed at Ryan who was answering the debate questions. A total jerk whose obvious strategy was to try and belittle his opposition.

Now the guy has to have help finding the exit door. Karma is forever a bitch.
I'm sure it happened exactly as you say it did. I've never cared to watch a VP debate in my life.

Reactions: Ree4
What are his strengths outside of bragging about himself?
He's great at bragging about himself. Problem is that is is terrible when he has someone else on stage with him dismantling those brags. He also sucks at policy. Can be easily baited into traps. Refuses to debate prep. And then will resort to childish yelling when things don't go his way. These are all horrible weaknesses when it comes to debates.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
He's great at bragging about himself. Problem is that is is terrible when he has someone else on stage with him dismantling those brags. He also sucks at policy. Can be easily baited into traps. Refuses to debate prep. And then will resort to childish yelling when things don't go his way. These are all horrible weaknesses when it comes to debates.
Bigly, too.

All true.

I'm not confident Joe can exploit it this time around.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT