ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is still a douche....

I think there’s a difference between going after him personally and politically vs. giddiness and joking about an assassination attempt.
I mean, the only reason I am unhappy about the attempt is that it’s a bad direction for the country. I think it’s bad to kill your opponents. But id still do a little dance if that fat **** dropped dead of a heart attack.

I mean, the only reason I am unhappy about the attempt is that it’s a bad direction for the country. I think it’s bad to kill your opponents. But id still do a little dance if that fat **** dropped dead of a heart attack.

Much rather have him suffer a major stroke, so half his face is droopy and he can't speak coherently anymore.
Would be much more fun to watch him live like that for a few years, IMO...

I don’t care if Trump keeled over tomorrow. I just do not think political violence is the answer. People here act like this is all occurring in a vacuum, but it’s not. For example, I really worry about Biden’s safety after this. Or attendees at the next Biden/Harris rally. It’s just dumb to be cheering this incident.

The events of yesterday were unfortunate and there has been plenty of stuff said that was unnecessary.

That said, I am getting a good chuckle listening to people who have spent the last 9 years defending, justifying, and outright supporting Donald Trump's conduct who all of a sudden have their panties in a wad over undignified behavior....from people on an anonymous message board. Cmon...

Last edited:
I don’t care if Trump keeled over tomorrow. I just do not think political violence is the answer. People here act like this is all occurring in a vacuum, but it’s not. For example, I really worry about Biden’s safety after this. Or attendees at the next Biden/Harris rally. It’s just dumb to be cheering this incident.
well stated

Reactions: Huey Grey
The events of yesterday were unfortunate and there has been plenty of stuff said that was unnecessary.

That said, I am getting a good chuckle listening to people who have spent the last 9 years defending, justifying, and outright supporting Donald Trump's conduct who all of a sudden have their panties in a wad over undignified behavior....from people on an anonymous message board. Cmon...
https://ultimateflags.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/trump-won-****-your-feelings-flag-back-double-sided-same-on-both-sides-boat-flags-parades-outdoors.jpeg

True. And now he looks like a tough guy getting shot on live tv and pumping his fist.

Shit, might as well have thrown the winning TD for the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl.

Meanwhile Biden has a 8pm bedtime.

Sure looks like a nice path for Trump now.

I was going to start a thread with these thoughts below but maybe instead I will just post here:

Trump has an amazing opportunity right now to play the adult presidential role he has never been able to and in one speech, unite this country AND lock up becoming president. If he comes out calling for us to all be better and tone things down and make it clear this was not some sort of inside job nor caused by Biden and Democrats political rhetoric, it will help the country and the Democrats might as well cancel the convention.

If instead he comes out a douche bag, wanting to use it to further divide and accuse both the “deep state” and Biden as behind it, he will do great damage to the country and will not have a sure path to winning the election.

Going to be really interesting to see what path he takes. If I was a betting man, sadly, I feel he will go the path of victimization and demonizing.

I was going to start a thread with these thoughts below but maybe instead I will just post here:

Trump has an amazing opportunity right now to play the adult presidential role he has never been able to and in one speech, unite this country AND lock up becoming president. If he comes out calling for us to all be better and tone things down and make it clear this was not some sort of inside job nor caused by Biden and Democrats political rhetoric, it will help the country and the Democrats might as well cancel the convention.

If instead he comes out a douche bag, wanting to use it to further divide and accuse both the “deep state” and Biden as behind it, he will do great damage to the country and will not have a sure path to winning the election.

Going to be really interesting to see what path he takes. If I was a betting man, sadly, I feel he will go the path of victimization and demonizing.
The election is his for the taking if he plays his cards right. He and his advisors are incompetent idiots if they don’t see the first path.

My guess is they go the second route.

The election is his for the taking if he plays his cards right. He and his advisors are incompetent idiots if they don’t see the first path.

My guess is they go the second route.
His surrogates have already taken option two. Not sure how he picks JD Vance to be VP anymore if he wants option one.

Reactions: franklinman
If I was a betting man, sadly, I feel he will go the path of victimization and demonizing.
9K92gr.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT