ADVERTISEMENT

Why is Trump off the campaign trail?

Nikki Haley never should have bent the knee. Now she's tied herself to a 78 year old man in severe cognitive decline after making her campaign about fitness to hold office. Of course, she did a lot of that talk in Iowa in front of a room full of people who sent a 90 year old guy back to DC.

Youre Crazy Season 3 GIF by The Office
Hugh Laurie House GIF by Peacock

Reactions: TornadoHawk93
First, please detail exactly how Trump screwed up covid (was it operation warp speed?) and where you got your 4000,000 number.

And, I guess YOU are ok with how the Biden/Harris administration and the Dems were sending COVID patients to nursing homes in blue states.....killing who knows how many of our elderly, or how they were against Trump cutting off travel to and from China (you know, where COVID came from) at the start of the pandemic by saying he was xenophobic. I guess it doesn't bother you that Biden showered inappropriately (his daughters words, not mine) with his own daughter. Or, that the Dems got caught trying to swing the 2016 election by lying about Trump colluding with Russia using the fake, Clinton funded, Steele dossier. Or how they got caught again lying about Hunter's laptop being real. Some of this might be why he has misgivings about some of the intelligence that has been put out there against him. Or, maybe you are proud of the fact that under the Biden/Harris administration, we have had more illegal's come accross our border then ANY other time in the last 50 years....or maybe EVER, while at the same time they have INSISTED over and over that the border is secure. LOL! Or, maybe you are proud of the fact that Biden actually called his Defense Secretary "That Black Man" recently. Or, maybe you are proud of his handling of the inflation mess where he and the Dems printed 2 TRILLION dollars out of thin air, cause the highest inflation in the last 50 years. Or maybe you were upset that Trump actually kept us out of funding any wars. Or, maybe you did not like how Trump put in place the biggest Middle east peace agreement in the last 50 years....you know the peace that under this Administration went POOF!

And finally...I know of NO ONE who has ever said he was Trump was a great husband, but you and you fellow radical Dems would be the same people the would have give that piece of crap husband Bill Clinton a pass for all of his affairs...including the respect he showed for the Oval Office by diddling a young intern in the actual Oval Office. LOL

To folks who care about their family....YOU are on the wrong side.
Unreal post!

Yes. You've made no point other than you are ignorant to the policies the Democrats have had out there for some time.

I'm not surprised.
He has made ACTUAL points with actual facts. All you and you friends have done is dodge answering his questions and the facts he points out. And please, tell us all exactly which policy of the Dem party (that that they have listed, but she doesn't on her website) is she going to use to REALLY go after the high prices, as she has said she was going to do on her fist day? 😂 Good grief...some of you peole are a special kind of stupid.

I am doing GREAT! Hit the golf course for a work outing with some clients and played well. Then a fabulous steak dinner to boot. Nothing better then having some fun during work on a Monday. You ok there fella?
You dog!!! I was out at an event last Wednesday and wished I was out there again today. I have to do a better job of picking the right events to attend!!!! 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT