ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is still a douche....

This is pure fantasy, but this would be a great time for Biden and Trump to stand shoulder to shoulder and send a shared message that violence is never the answer and we as a country are better than this.

Reactions: BelemNole
He's a douche with an ear that's going to look like a vagina.
chalmers-simpsons.png

I was going to start a thread with these thoughts below but maybe instead I will just post here:

Trump has an amazing opportunity right now to play the adult presidential role he has never been able to and in one speech, unite this country AND lock up becoming president. If he comes out calling for us to all be better and tone things down and make it clear this was not some sort of inside job nor caused by Biden and Democrats political rhetoric, it will help the country and the Democrats might as well cancel the convention.

If instead he comes out a douche bag, wanting to use it to further divide and accuse both the “deep state” and Biden as behind it, he will do great damage to the country and will not have a sure path to winning the election.

Going to be really interesting to see what path he takes. If I was a betting man, sadly, I feel he will go the path of victimization and demonizing.
So, you honestly don’t think that all the Democrat’s inflammatory political rhetoric towards Donald Trump had nothing to do with this shooting?

Thanks. I must've missed it.
Wackos and mentally ill screams democrat

Why don’t we wait for all the information about the shooter to come out
You gonna claim it was a maga republican? **** off

You do the same

"We are the good guys! We are murdering for democracy!"

My response when you claim to not be a total piece of shit.

I take that as a compliment coming from you 😁

After I heard Turd was shot, I contemplated lowering our US flag to half staff.

Them I read he survived.

Damn.
I feel bad for your kids and grandkids. Hopefully they did the right thing and distanced themselves, but more likely they are giant pieces of shit like you.

I was going to start a thread with these thoughts below but maybe instead I will just post here:

Trump has an amazing opportunity right now to play the adult presidential role he has never been able to and in one speech, unite this country AND lock up becoming president. If he comes out calling for us to all be better and tone things down and make it clear this was not some sort of inside job nor caused by Biden and Democrats political rhetoric, it will help the country and the Democrats might as well cancel the convention.

If instead he comes out a douche bag, wanting to use it to further divide and accuse both the “deep state” and Biden as behind it, he will do great damage to the country and will not have a sure path to winning the election.

Going to be really interesting to see what path he takes. If I was a betting man, sadly, I feel he will go the path of victimization and demonizing.
You are mostly right, but he isn't going to go so far as to say this this wasn't caused by political rhetoric of Biden and Dems... Trump's wrong a LOT, lies, but lying about that simply isn't going to happen. He wouldn't have any credibility by saying that rhetoric didn't matter. He MIGHT just not address that point at all, which would allow him to achieve the same end goal.

I think the rest of what you say is spot on.

I don't think Trump deserves this and certainly the innocent bystander did not. However, I don't think it's wrong to point out how divisive and hateful Trump and his base's rhetoric has been the past 8 years.
You must be both blind and deaf not to have heard the things coming from the left the last 8 years.

Reactions: abby97
I don’t care if Trump keeled over tomorrow. I just do not think political violence is the answer. People here act like this is all occurring in a vacuum, but it’s not. For example, I really worry about Biden’s safety after this. Or attendees at the next Biden/Harris rally. It’s just dumb to be cheering this incident.

Donald Trump is a giant piece of shit who has stoked the flames of violence for the past 8+ years. His being shot doesn’t change that, and I feel zero pity for him. This world will be a better place when he finally dies.

Rather than consoling the other victims and their families, that fat narcissist went golfing.

Lol at the idea he might behave like an adult. He lacks the capacity.

And my dad fought for this country only to have one man claim an election was stolen without any credible evidence to a court. And to this day, he and his supporters believe a legitimate election was stolen and they also tried to overturn the results.

That's all.
Donald Trump should be awarded a Purple Heart for taking a bullet for his country.

That's it!

• Haha
Reactions: DFSNOLE and GOHOX69
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT