ADVERTISEMENT

Trump jury

ihhawk

HR Legend
Feb 4, 2004
Fort Lauderdale
Whoops

Still calling my shot that multiple jurors were or soon will be compensated very generously for delivering a guilty verdict.
fantasy-island.gif

Unless it’s about Bill Clinton, OJ, or Epstein? Alan is good at finding a camera and taking obscure parts of the law and trying to make rich guilty people out to be innocent.
I know you know law better than he. You are a typical lib who will denigrate anyone who disagrees with you especially if it favors trump.
Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
I know you know law better than he. You are a typical lib who will denigrate anyone who disagrees with you especially if it favors trump.
Lol.
Johnny Cochran, Alfredo Parrish, Jerry Spence, Rudy Giuliani,, etc etc all know or knew the law better than me. But doesn’t change what they are. Scumbags that use their legal expertise to try and keep rich people from facing accountability.

Johnny Cochran, Alfredo Parrish, Jerry Spence, Rudy Giuliani,, etc etc all know or knew the law better than me. But doesn’t change what they are. Scumbags that use their legal expertise to try and keep rich people from facing accountability.

They do what they can for people they represent. It's a perfect system but better than most.

They do what they can for people they represent. It's a perfect system but better than most.
Alan would go on and on about an obscure writing or case law. That he deemed kept Bill Clinton from having to face Impeachment. When anyone with reading comprehension could see it was clearly stated high crimes and misdemeanors. Purely a political process not a court of law. He loves attention hence why latching himself onto OJ. And coming up with ridiculous conspiracy theories of OJ being framed.
As for the system being imperfect you can make that case for Trump being convicted here as well.
Trump offered no witnesses to discredit the case. Nor did his team find anything to discredit the documents.
Appeared to be more concerned with PR than winning the case.

Last edited:
Reactions: nelly02
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT