ADVERTISEMENT

Trump jury

I think people want justice. To a neutral observer, this does not look like justice. The things Trump has been convicted of were not felonies until Trump did them. Some of them were not illegal. The Manhattan DA had to somehow tie local misdemeanors to federal election law. He was accused of falsifying business records, so every email between everyone involved became a separate charge, even if Trump never saw it. It was a wild overreach that will get overturned on appeal.
If Trump had just taken the Hilary Clinton approach and deleted everything, no charges would ever have been brought, right? If he had just destroyed all his phones and computers, or maybe dropped them off at a Delaware repair shop, anything on those devices would have been considered a corrupted chain of evidence, right? Trump could just call Bragg a Russian asset and Facebook would squash the story, right?
The public perception is that there is a two-tiered justice system and that the power apparatus has come together to stop Trump from running again, like they did in 2020 to help Biden.
I don’t want Trump as my president any more than you do, but the means which the powers that be are employing to stop him are tearing the country apart from within.
Oh FFS. Like you are anything close to a neutral observer. Man, you people are so full of shit. Are you arguing that Trump didn't commit felonies, or only that he shouldn't have been charged?

Michael Cohen went to prison for the same crime, the Feds in the Southern District of New York didn't charge Trump in that case and so Bragg felt he had no choice but to step in. Trump committed a fraud in order to break federal and state election laws. Nobody has been charged for these particular offenses before because it's never come up before.

I'm just imagining a Democrat with the same facts and how you people would be absolutely frothing.

Emotion Reaction GIF

Leave Trump alone!!!!!!!!!

Emotion Reaction GIF

Leave Trump alone!!!!!!!!!
This guy is probably crying because in the biden world he may have lost his home to squatters or was robbed and the cops will not be able to do anything because the criminals are the good guys now.

If Trump was on trial and the jury was entirely composed of people on HROT, do you think he gets a fair trial?
It's his attorney's job to select jurors that will be fair. There is no reason to believe that didn't happen. All team Trump needed was one juror to say not guilty and that didn't happen. The evidence was so overwhelming, it was apparent Trump was guilty thus how they came to their decision. Everything else is BS.

He is for sure guilty of the misdemeanors. I didn’t see any evidence of the 2nd crime.
Agreed, I think he got overcharged. But in the same respect he’s been undercharged all of his life. Using his wealth and power to put subcontractors out of business that he owed money. Buying off prosecutors that would cut him sweet deals in fraud cases.

He is for sure guilty of the misdemeanors. I didn’t see any evidence of the 2nd crime.
He committed fraud and it was a felony, not a misdemeanor. What do you consider the second crime?

We'd be a lot better off if he hadn't ever run.
We could do better but the alternative is not good. The border will get better. Trump will improve the economy
He may be able to lessen the multiple wars we are seeing around the world. Biden is so weak, the morons running Russia, China, and n Korea dont respect him. Hard to say. Inflation will most likely improve without all restrictions placed oil production in our country. Biden is tapping oil reserves for emergency use to get gas prices down. Yikes.

We could do better but the alternative is not good. The border will get better. Trump will improve the economy
He may be able to lessen the multiple wars we are seeing around the world. Biden is so weak, the morons running Russia, China, and n Korea dont respect him. Hard to say. Inflation will most likely improve without all restrictions placed oil production in our country. Biden is tapping oil reserves for emergency use to get gas prices down. Yikes.
Economic growth under Trump pre pandemic was the same as Obama’s even after the tax cuts. He’ll make little to no difference. If Trump wants to make an economic difference. He’d attack the deficit and debit. Which would require spending cuts and tax increases. Something neither party wants.

Economic growth under Trump pre pandemic was the same as Obama’s even after the tax cuts. He’ll make little to no difference. If Trump wants to make an economic difference. He’d attack the deficit and debit. Which would require spending cuts and tax increases. Something neither party wants.
Spending cuts should not be tough. Just don't keep raising the increases in the budget which is already super bloated.

Spending cuts should not be tough. Just don't keep raising the increases in the budget which is already super bloated.
It shouldn’t be. But they never do it. Too much money goes into the trough for both parties to keep from cutting.

The justice system is absolutely NOT titled against wealthy and privileged people like Trump you moran
Maybe reply to the person you wanted as it sure wasn't me. I said people are idiots to think Trump is a convicted felon as he is legally not. If you don’t understand that I can’t help you. Wealth has zero to do with anything I said. Trump has been convicted of zero criminal offenses in New York this year. I may be a moran but

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT