ADVERTISEMENT

Trump needs to issue a statement immediately calling for calm and peace.

Your incompetent president shits his pants and can't speak a coherent sentence.

If Trump did do that you would be on here bitching about some more fabricated bs.

Stfu HG

Oh we're fvcked. Look how his supporters are reacting in this thread. It highlights precisely why it is imperative Trump call for peace and temporarily suspend the campaigns as Biden has already.

Suspend campaigns?

Eff that.

Trump has released his first statement. Kudos for him thanking SS and extending condolences to the family of the victim. Absent are his calls for calm and unity.

There are many in the MAGA base who idolize dictators in general and Putin in particular. I have absolutely zero doubt they would welcome an attack on this country from Russia and would collaborate in every way possible.
You ****ing asshole. Your aide just tried to assassinate Trump. You are the ****ing bad guys. Wake the **** up

• Haha
Reactions: Torg and BelemNole
There are many in the MAGA base who idolize dictators in general and Putin in particular. I have absolutely zero doubt they would welcome an attack on this country from Russia and would collaborate in every way possible.
JFC you are so entrenched into some far left shit that you are reaching a level that is worrisome. Deflection hurts those that are closest to you. Please leave all family and friends and go live in the nearest motel

You ****ing asshole. Your aide just tried to assassinate Trump. You are the ****ing bad guys. Wake the **** up
My aide? I don't have one of those and if I did, I can guarantee that person wouldn't be involved in any kind of violence. Nor do I have a side other than one that opposes violence. I suspect you might be one who would welcome a Russian invasion with open arms, however.

**** you. You assholes need to take some responsibility.
Gfy. I didn't shoot him. Shooter got what he deserved. He made things worse. Way worse. He deserved to die. At the same time it is highly disturbing that just a couple of months ago Trump was retweeting images of Biden hogtied in the back of a truck and cracking jokes about Paul Pelosi almost murdered. Trump also deserves to be held to task for this.

Oh we're fvcked. Look how his supporters are reacting in this thread. It highlights precisely why it is imperative Trump call for peace and temporarily suspend the campaigns as Biden has already.
We're gonna get you, buddy, you're responsible!!

We cannot risk another January 6 where his supporters go rouge and he stands by watching and doing nothing.
But we have very influential wack jobs bashing Biden for not saying something fast enough.
Biden didn’t watch this for hours and love it and have to be forced to say something.
What happened is outrageous. Hit the lack of self awareness some people have is embarrassing.

Gfy. I didn't shoot him. Shooter got what he deserved. He made things worse. Way worse. He deserved to die. At the same time it is highly disturbing that just a couple of months ago Trump was retweeting images of Biden hogtied in the back of a truck and cracking jokes about Paul Pelosi almost murdered. Trump also deserves to be held to task for this.

• Love
Reactions: HueyGay
Anyone praising the shooter is a piece of shit. Anyone claiming this was “your side” is a piece of shit. This was done by a sick f*ck who thankfully got taken out. Unfortunately not before an innocent person was killed.

America should come together at moments like this. No sane person wants this type of violence and no sane person should claim that the other “side did this”. Trump is a victim, yes a felon and a rapist and all that, but also a victim here. In time he should push for peace, but he also almost got killed, anyone should be given a hall pass while they are getting medical treatment and process what just happened.

Grow the f*ck up America.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT