ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Rally!!!

That there's so many completely delusional and brainwashed people in this country I think scares me more than Trump getting re-elected. I never ever would have thought it possible, especially with a piece of shit moron like Trump.

Stanley Milgram was right after all...I wonder what my Geographic Thought professor thinks of this because he thought his experiment wasn't just flawed, but wrong

Does anyone have a link to something that shows the full 80,000-100,000 people at yesterday's rally? The only ones I can find are clearly scrubbed by the Fake News because they only show a few thousand people in attendance.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
There could easily be an extra 50,000 people outside of the view of that camera. People in line for the bathroom or buying MAGA merch while waiting for the rally to start...
Here we are, we are so numb to Trump's lies, or the lies his staffers say in order to fluff his ego, that nobody really pushes back. Certainly not the MSM.

I'm going to need @TJ8869 to come in here and dissect this bit of social media for us. He's really good at pointing out stuff out of context and misinformation.
I would point out that’s neither New Jersey nor a Donald Trump rally, but if I did then I would be immediately inundated with a dozen morons accusing me of “TJing the thread”.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT