ADVERTISEMENT

Trump really brought out the dregs of society...

You wouldnt do it, but you certainly wouldnt condemn it.
Of course not. Why would I condemn it? Maybe if they did it to Obama I would, as he was actually a decent human being who you could tell cared about the job. Biden/Trump? Don’t care. Scum people.

Of course not. Why would I condemn it? Maybe if they did it to Obama I would, as he was actually a decent human being who you could tell cared about the job. Biden/Trump? Don’t care. Scum people.
How about we just keep it out of public places in general? I dont care who its talking about.

In reality, its obvious that Trump supporters and cons are the issue here.

How about we just keep it out of public places in general? I dont care who its talking about.

In reality, its obvious that Trump supporters and cons are the issue here.
Lol ok- yet you see ITT signs from Dems saying f trump (in public). But, yeah, it’s totally all the republicans. 2020 is like centuries ago.

And turned them into christian conservatives... And, if you think its just a few jerks, read the part about the supporters.

DC-Protest-e1667338931173-1050x525.jpg

rump Cultist Solicits Oral Sex From DC Commuters​

November 1, 2022 Idiocracy, Trump cultists

The Daily Caller approves:
Just get rid of CAN and MY from that banner and it's spot on.

I see f biden, stupid pro-trump signs with profanity on it, and even a confederate flag daily in Iowa. Its all Republicans. I just dont ever see it from anyone but cons.
Yet you have pictures ITT of f trump signs. Likely a product of where you live more than anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX
Can I get a BOTH SIDES?

SKsFyXa.jpg

Everybody reflexively plays the whaddabout or both-sides angle around here.

Like... practically everybody. Our liberal posters do it all the time, too.

It's because there's this constant low-level white-noise level just always there war going on between the two sides. It colors almost every damned interaction.

That's why I don't even bother bitching about it.

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
Democrats didn't have a problem with Robert DeNiro saying **** Trump during the Oscars that one year.
Dont remember anyone celebrating it. Who even watches the Oscars?

Meanwhile, you and others are getting a kick out of a trashy sign and applauding it. Predictable really.

• Haha
Reactions: FranCantCoach

Meanwhile, you and others are getting a kick out of a trashy sign and applauding it. Predictable really.
No, laughing and understanding. No applause here.

Because it's just some guys with a sign and the other side sucks ass anyway -- they're right ultimately anyway. So have a laugh and move along. Like you won't be cracking a vulgar OP's mom joke in 5 minutes anyway.

• Haha
Everybody reflexively plays the whaddabout or both-sides angle around here.

Like... practically everybody. Our liberal posters do it all the time, too.

It's because there's this constant low-level white-noise level just always there war going on between the two sides. It colors almost every damned interaction.

That's why I don't even bother bitching about it.
"bOtH SiDeS" but longer. Haha none of what you said means republicans and democrats are remotely the same. One is clearly worse, especially in this case.

"bOtH SiDeS" but longer. Haha none of what you said means republicans and democrats are remotely the same. One is clearly worse, especially in this case.
But we're not talking about the parties at large.

My point Mr Mallard is that both sides play that game so much on this message board that you look like an idiot pointing it out along partisan lines.

That's why I don't even bother to point it out anymore. It's so endemic in political squabbling that it's flat stupid to even go there. (both-sideism, whatabboutism)

• Haha
Because it's just some guys with a sign and the other side sucks ass anyway -- they're right ultimately anyway. So have a laugh and move along. Like you won't be cracking a vulgar OP's mom joke in 5 minutes anyway.
If it was one guy, I really wouldnt even care, but Ive seen more and more of this daily. Seems like trump/fox news/cons give every loser the courage to be a dbag outloud. Its just weird to see.

But we're not talking about the parties at large.

My point Mr Mallard is that both sides play that game so much on this message board that you look like an idiot pointing it out along partisan lines.

That's why I don't even bother to point it out anymore. It's so endemic in political squabbling that it's flat stupid to even go there. (both-sideism, whatabboutism)
Its like you didnt even understand the picture. To even equate the two is silly. This post is another example. Given the 2 sides on this topic, its clear to everyone that Trump supporters do this kind of shit all the time. There is really no place for a "both sides" argument. Yet, here you are making it.

You're the guy in the picture and you dont even realize it.

If it was one guy, I really wouldnt even care, but Ive seen more and more of this daily. Seems like trump/fox news/cons give every loser the courage to be a dbag outloud. Its just weird to see.
Of course it's funny in a middle-school idiocracy sort of way... this is what we've become.

I was just pointing out the inner dialog of the conservative as they read a post like yours. It's never that big of a deal when it's your team. Just a vulgarity.

I think the thinking between the two sides is similar in how they process stuff like this, and how they behave, to an extent.... the big difference is that the Trump led republican party was a much bigger legitimate menace than Joe Biden & the dems.

Of course it's funny in a middle-school idiocracy sort of way... this is what we've become.

I was just pointing out the inner dialog of the conservative as they read a post like yours. It's never that big of a deal when it's your team. Just a vulgarity.

I think the thinking between the two sides is similar in how they process stuff like this, and how they behave, to an extent.... the big difference is that the Trump led republican party was a much bigger legitimate menace than Joe Biden & the dems.
See, im not sure they do process it the same because I feel no allegiance to Joe Biden, the Dems or whoever and I feel like this is the case for most people who voted for Biden.

Its like you didnt even understand the picture. To even equate the two is silly. This post is another example. Given the 2 sides on this topic, its clear to everyone that Trump supporters do this kind of shit all the time. There is really no place for a "both sides" argument. Yet, here you are making it.

You're the guy in the picture and you dont even realize it.

I was making the generalized point about whataboutism on message boards and how that everyone does it so much anymore that it becomes silly to point it out on lest you effectively become a hypocrite. That was my point.

This very specific transgression -- vulgar signs on the freeway -- might indeed be committed more often by republicans.

After far as the left being ridiculous/vulgar/unreasonable politically, it's out there if you want to see it, and there's been plenty to point to since Trump came on the scene. (don't we have conservative sites that aggregate this stuff anyway?)

But more of a legit reason to be perturbed by Trump.

See, im not sure they do process it the same because I feel no allegiance to Joe Biden, the Dems or whoever and I feel like this is the case for most people who voted for Biden.

I was assuming that what drives most isn't love of Trump or party but rather hating the other guys.

You're at war and you just hate the other guys.

The local trash here in SW Michigan fly their F—- Joe Biden, Let’s Go Brandon, and Joe & the Ho Gotta Go signs on their lifted F-250s/Ram 2500s while loudly complaining about the price of fuel.

Pathetically stupid troglodytes destined to a lives of continued failure.

There are certainly democrats that have been all in on F* Trump. But the volume isn't even comparable to the Biden crap. My klassy neighbors rehung their Joe and the Ho Gotta Go sign yesterday. Perhaps to signal trick or treaters? It hung right over their "Proud Grandparents of a Bennington Badger" sign.
I suppose if the sign said #notmypresident that would have been better…

• Haha
In front yards? Anything comparable to F@CK Biden crap? I have NEVER driven through a single town with a F @CK Trump anything. This was probably a post roe v wade reaction in your photo.
So I get it, when you are proven wrong, you simply choose to cover your eyes and ears and deny. You know you're wrong, everyone on this board knows you're wrong and that's all that matters. Grow up snowflake.

The finger pointing in this thread is pretty incredible. A bunch of 11 year-olds arguing about who has the most nasty signs.

The fire is burning - it's more important to put it out before finding who's to blame.

Dems, GOPs, independents - doesn't matter. This is a freakin' problem!

And it's going to get worse. Lots of violence coming. In the meantime, lets fund a study to count the number of political F*CK signs.

:rolleyes:

Reactions: KFsdisciple
The finger pointing in this thread is pretty incredible. A bunch of 11 year-olds arguing about who has the most nasty signs.

The fire is burning - it's more important to put it out before finding who's to blame.

Dems, GOPs, independents - doesn't matter. This is a freakin' problem!

And it's going to get worse. Lots of violence coming. In the meantime, lets fund a study to count the number of political F*CK signs.

:rolleyes:
It starts with the leadership in our country. We need our leaders to stop trying to own the other side on every issue. Not everything has to be a political win or loss for the other side.

In front yards? Anything comparable to F@CK Biden crap? I have NEVER driven through a single town with a F @CK Trump anything. This was probably a post roe v wade reaction in your photo.
Somebody at least did this... It was in the UK though so dems can't take credit.

_107207698_048121124.jpg

Last edited:
It starts with the leadership in our country. We need our leaders to stop trying to own the other side on every issue. Not everything has to be a political win or loss for the other side.
Absolutely. It's not supposed to be a competition!

BUT, posters on HROT could take some ownership too. The individual polarization and whataboutism is absurd in this country. How about each one of us here try to put an end to it?

Absolutely. It's not supposed to be a competition!

BUT, posters on HROT could take some ownership too. The individual polarization and whataboutism is absurd in this country. How about each one of us here try to put an end to it?
Unfortunately we’ve passed the point of simply disagreement over policy, people actually think the other side is “vile, disgusting, etc” it’s personal for people who’ve never met.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT