ADVERTISEMENT

Trump said he probably got Covid-19 from Military Families that have a fallen servicemember (Gold Star Families)

Typical Trump. It's always somebody else's fault.

tenor.gif

"They come within an inch of my face sometimes. They want to hug me and they want to kiss me. And they do. And frankly, I'm not telling them, 'Back up,'" even though "it's a dangerous thing, I guess, if you go by the Covid thing."

So selfless of him...

"They come within an inch of my face sometimes. They want to hug me and they want to kiss me. And they do. And frankly, I'm not telling them, 'Back up,'" even though "it's a dangerous thing, I guess, if you go by the Covid thing."

So selfless of him...

The hell of it is, he surely thinks that he worded that in a way that makes him look good. "They love & respect me because I'm there for them" type of stuff. I'd imagine he was dry-humping a flag while he said it.

I'm sure they did very thorough contact tracing.

You want him to lie about it?

We have absolutely no idea what they do in terms of contact tracing, and have recently admitted Trump doesn't get tested everyday. We have no idea when the last time he tested negative was, and we know they didn't reach out to people at the Barrett event to inform them of the need to quarantine/get tested/conduct contact tracing themselves.

Some transparency/honesty would be greatly appreciated.

Truth be told, there is no way of knowing exactly how he contracted it,... The left likes the optics of the Amy Coney Barrett rose garden event while Trump prefers the gold star families story,... Neither are likely accurate...

Truth be told, there is no way of knowing exactly how he contracted it,... The left likes the optics of the Amy Coney Barrett rose garden event while Trump prefers the gold star families story,... Neither are likely accurate...
No but if they had just worn some damn masks it wouldn't have taken out 80% of the White House staff and the Joint Chiefs.

Reactions: cigaretteman
He tried to blame cops and soldiers for infecting Hope Hicks on Hannity.

Reactions: cigaretteman
So Trump had already tested positive before this event occurred. Yet he still suggested this event could have been where he contracted covid. And he had this event where he described people being inches from his face knowing he was covid positive.

So Trump had already tested positive before this event occurred. Yet he still suggested this event could have been where he contracted covid. And he had this event where he described people being inches from his face knowing he was covid positive.

I must be misremembering, but I thought we already knew this? Or at least suspected, given the outbreak from that Rose Garden even celebrating I think the nomination of Barrett.

I must be misremembering, but I thought we already knew this? Or at least suspected, given the outbreak from that Rose Garden even celebrating I think the nomination of Barrett.

The Trump team was never honest about when he tested positive and refused to provide a timeline. The Barrett event was believed to be a super spreader but I recall it being considered an event where Trump may have contracted it. It's looking more like he could have been somebody infecting others.

The Trump team was never honest about when he tested positive and refused to provide a timeline. The Barrett event was believed to be a super spreader but I recall it being considered an event where Trump may have contracted it. It's looking more like he could have been somebody infecting others.
Yeah, it’s honestly quite amazing that no one close to Trump actually died from Covid. Numerous super-spreader events connected to his administration.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT