ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Speaks to National Assoc. of Black Journalists

I do believe that most major media likely leans towards Democrats. But, I also believe that most of the country leans in that direction. If all people eligible to vote would vote Republicans would lose big in most races. That said, most do not and with the EC and system set with Gerrymandering presidential elections tend to be close.

Do you think media would lean left if it wasn't the majority... where the $ is at?

Fox found a lane being the conservative media source because their was an audience where they could make lots of $.

Disappointing but expected response :(
Waiting for your clear eyed analysis when Harris does an interview you deem balanced.
Let’s give her two weeks to get settled in and pick her VP candidate? Nah, gotta hold her to a different standard than Trump who has been in hiding for years from objective interviews

Not really. That's the lame and tired comeback for anything said negatively about Joe or in this case Kamala.

I've never voted for Trump and won't. I also think that in this two party system I'm left with some really crappy alternatives. Harris would probably be last on my list on what were the prospective Biden replacements. I'm not going to pretend otherwise.
Well, you have a choice in November: Trump or Harris. Anyone else is a wasted vote. One of these two will be your next President. Who ya got?

Waiting for your clear eyed analysis when Harris does an interview you deem balanced.
Let’s give her two weeks to get settled in and pick her VP candidate? Nah, gotta hold her to a different standard than Trump who has been in hiding for years from objective interviews
Tote that party line lucas.

• Angry
Reactions: HawkMD
Well, you have a choice in November: Trump or Harris. Anyone else is a wasted vote. One of these two will be your next President. Who ya got?
When I find out what her actual policy positions are I'll get back to you. From her stated positions in her 2019 campaign I'd have to think about third party because they were absolutely horrible. Which is why she flamed out of the Dem primary before the first vote was cast.

She was conveniently able to skip that process this time around.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: Hawked and HawkMD
Not really. That's the lame and tired comeback for anything said negatively about Joe or in this case Kamala.

I've never voted for Trump and won't. I also think that in this two party system I'm left with some really crappy alternatives. Harris would probably be last on my list on what were the prospective Biden replacements. I'm not going to pretend otherwise.
Why are you working so hard to defend his awful performance?

As per usual...totally missing the point. It is what it is...
Trust me, I’m not missing your point. I’ve read all your posts ITT and several posters have informed you already of the facts that her appearance before the NABJ is scheduled for September and that considering the very brief period that she has been the presumptive democratic candidate and everything else on her plate at the moment it isn’t unreasonable to not have held a press conference yet. You’re seemingly choosing to ignore that and would rather continue with your obstinate pleas.

She’s going to be in front of the press plenty between now and November, so much so you’ll be sick of hearing her voice by Election Day.

Man you will defend anything, you poor battered woman.

Q: "How do you lower inflation?"

A: "Lower prices"

Whiskey: Praise the genius!
It's unfortunate you felt the need to lie to create a narrative. His answer was you lower energy cost which would have chain reaction on all cost. He incorrectly said we had the most oil in the world or as he called it liquid gold, but he did in fact answer. Lower energy cost, warxh all cost drop. You may or may nor agree with it but it's a plan, and a hell of alot better plan than anything Kamala is going to provide.

Seems trump gained a massive amount of support from the black community after this "interview"
Young black journalists who were interviewed after the event spoke highly of Donald Trump for coming to face them in that forum. Nobody else had done that. Those who didn't like Trump probably still don't those who were undecided have a more favorable view of him. What he said about the economy struck home with many of them in the audience. Harris and Biden have made the cost of living out of reach for most in the black community.

He had an awful performance from what I saw.

At least he subjected himself to tough, pointed questions from what was largely a hostile (to him) group.

Don't think Harris will do the same.
I usually agree with you. But this is such a weird line of logic and a pretty big whatanoutism.

Yeah, Trump dressed for the game. But he played like shit and was an unsportsmanlike asshole. That is the major story.

If we stretch that analogy (probably too far), Kamala just got drafted and hasn’t even figured out the playbook yet. Yet you are very much equivocating across these two very distinct issues.

So you think Kamala sprays herself black like Trumpf sprays himself orange?
She's 100% not African American that's for sure!
OIF.XG9a4JVQXL0WbmlYZ5561w

• Wow
Reactions: HawkMD
It's unfortunate you felt the need to lie to create a narrative. His answer was you lower energy cost which would have chain reaction on all cost. He incorrectly said we had the most oil in the world or as he called it liquid gold, but he did in fact answer. Lower energy cost, warxh all cost drop. You may or may nor agree with it but it's a plan, and a hell of alot better plan than anything Kamala is going to provide.

Yes, just flip the "lower energy cost" switch and inflation will be fixed. Why didn't Biden think to flip that switch? Why isn't Biden doing the lower energy cost plan?

Why stop there? Why not do the lower health care cost button? Let's also do the lower housing prices plan.

If it's not yet clear, lowering energy cost should be the goal, it's not the plan. The plan is the steps, initiatives, actions, policies enacted to get to the goal.

For those who haven’t seen….make some popcorn and catch it. It went sideways fast for Trump. He was extremely combative, insulting and didn't really answer any questions. He stated illegals are taking “black jobs”, said Harris isn’t black, changes what she is, etc. He couldn’t answer a question about his previous comments about giving all police officers immunity, when asked in regard to the Sonya Massey shooting in Springfield. Terrible look for Trump throughout. Called one reporter nasty.

Like always, Trump had no answers or plans on how he would fix anything. Whoever advised Trump to do this, may no longer be on the campaign train.
Trump powned that nasty skank.

• Haha
Reactions: sober_teacher
Yes, just flip the "lower energy cost" switch and inflation will be fixed. Why didn't Biden think to flip that switch? Why isn't Biden doing the lower energy cost plan?

Why stop there? Why not do the lower health care cost button? Let's also do the lower housing prices plan.

If it's not yet clear, lowering energy cost should be the goal, it's not the plan. The plan is the steps, initiatives, actions, policies enacted to get to the goal.
Potato Joe had no intention of lowering the cost of energy especially since it would contradict with his new green deal debacle.

You missed the part about us having a shit ton of "liquid gold" didn't you?

The plan is to use the liquid gold.

Of course not. You simply defend him 24x7, while criticizing the smallest details of any Democrat. Trump made a fool of himself. You're the one stepping in to deflect. As you always do.
Where did a I "defend" him? I'm interested in what you consider a "defense" of Trump. A actual post of mine would be nice.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT