ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Speaks to National Assoc. of Black Journalists

First Black Senator

Seems like you and Trump are picking and choosing. She's both black and Indian. First for either to win. But, went to black college, was in a black sorority and I seem to recall a lot of Rs bitching she was only chosen as VP cuz she was a black woman. Convenient that's being forgotten now.
She's black when it's good to be black, she's Indian when it's good to be Indian. She's the first trans vice president too I guess

• Haha
Reactions: win1forthe
No he handled it like a ****ing Mooooran. Again he had an opportunity to crush it, "you may not like some of the things I've done but one thing you can't deny is when I do something I'll stand by it and and be in front of the American people" ( and crush the fact that again the dems have a candidate in hiding) but nope, we get another 2 minutes of JFC.
lol, “a candidate in hiding.”

You say that, I say “currently employed,” unlike Trump who has time to go around the country running his mouth, occasionally getting shot at, but constantly making a complete horse’s ass of himself. “Alpha” stuff, in your mind, I’m sure.

You are a reasonable person, how long does Kamala get to remain in the background while only doing canned events before it's fair to discuss this same behavior for the last 2 months of the Biden administration?
Don’t really understand the question but if I’m her, I’m staying quiet for as long as possible and let DT keep giving her ammunition.

Re: Biden, don’t really have a problem with him focusing more governing than campaigning. I still think the June debate was suggested for exactly this situation.

lol, “a candidate in hiding.”

You say that, I say “currently employed,” unlike Trump who has time to go around the country running his mouth, occasionally getting shot at, but constantly making a complete horse’s ass of himself. “Alpha” stuff, in your mind, I’m sure.
Do you know how many businesses he OWNS? And you are over here telling to me about Kamalas 401k gig.....

Get a stool the next time you try to step up to me son.

• Haha
Reactions: FlickShagwell
First Black Senator

Seems like you and Trump are picking and choosing. She's both black and Indian. First for either to win. But, went to black college, was in a black sorority and I seem to recall a lot of Rs bitching she was only chosen as VP cuz she was a black woman. Convenient that's being forgotten now.

Rafael Cruz: Call me Ted.
Nimarata Haley: Call me Nikki.
Barack (HUSSEIN!!!!!!) Obama: Call me Barack.
Kamala Harris: Call me Kamala.

Republicans: WHY DO THESE DEMOCRATS HIDE THEIR HERITAGE?!?!?!?!

Don’t really understand the question but if I’m her, I’m staying quiet for as long as possible and let DT keep giving her ammunition.

Re: Biden, don’t really have a problem with him focusing more governing than campaigning. I still think the June debate was suggested for exactly this situation.
I understand what may be best for her campaign... "better to remain quite than open youe mouth and prove it" type deal. But as a dem are you good with that? She has to be able.to say what she stands for at some point, especially after what we watched with Biden, at some point right?

I understand what may be best for her campaign... "better to remain quite than open youe mouth and prove it" type deal. But as a dem are you good with that? She has to be able.to say what she stands for at some point, especially after what we watched with Biden, at some point right?
Sure I do. But right now, let momentum be your friend. Run ads, introduce the running mate, put on the show at rally’s to generate enthusiasm.

She needs to make sure the base is nice and riled up before going for undecideds. You do that through events, not press conferences and interviews. There’s plenty of time for that.

^^^^Apologist…Says I’m sorry when others do things and lives with guilt and blame. Another hotel chair sitter.

Be more proud Comrade
I really have no idea what you are trying to say. Did your google translate do a bad job for you or do you just not know how to communicate?

Do you know how many businesses he OWNS? And you are over here telling to me about Kamalas 401k gig.....

Get a stool the next time you try to step up to me son.
Are we talking about the ones he’s bankrupted or is presently bankrupting? Ones he’s no longer legally allowed to run?

Tell me how many businesses he owns, though. How busy are they keeping him?

At least Trump showed up. Harris didn't, she hasn't done a press conference since she became the presumptive D candidate.

Pretty bad precedent when the "smart" political course is avoiding press conferences and interviews.
Come on Bin. This late in the game, she's pretty damn busy in getting a campaign and VP candidate together. the timing usually takes months of planning. She only has 100 days until the election.

Reactions: Tom Paris
It doesn't or won't matter Trump didn't lose to Biden because of the 12% of the electorate black vote, he didn't beat Killary with the 12% of the black electorate.

He answered the questions and was justifiably ridiculed for his answers.

Point remains...at least he was being asked the questions in a hostile environment. At least he showed up. That should be an expectation for all candidates.

Harris hasn't...and probably won't, put herself in that situation. I can't even imagine a scenario where she'd agree to a forum with less than friendly journalists. Should that be rewarded or called out?
There is an open invitation to a debate which Trump won't do. Who is dodging? Come on Bin, you are better than this.

Reactions: Tom Paris
It doesn't or won't matter Trump didn't lose to Biden because of the 12% of the electorate black vote, he didn't beat Killary with the 12% of the black electorate.
If he isn't courting black votes why did he do this interview? Is it to strengthen his ties to white supremacists by highlighting his racist rhetoric?

Come on, there are plenty of good arguments that can be made against Kamala; this race identity thing is ridiculous.

Harris will enter the chamber as the first Indian woman elected to a Senate seat and the second black woman, following Carol Moseley Braun, who served a single term after being elected in 1992.

Indian and Black Woman

Indian and black? What sorcery is this?

If he isn't courting black votes why did he do this interview? Is it to strengthen his ties to white supremacists by highlighting his racist rhetoric?
Hey why not? He wasn't going to lose any black voters doing it... and maybe he was bored? I don't know, the fact he owned that reporter was pretty fun to watch. I'm just here for the entertainment. If you can't be presidential (and he can't) then at least be interesting.

Hey why not? He wasn't going to lose any black voters doing it... and maybe he was bored? I don't know, the fact he owned that reporter was pretty fun to watch. I'm just here for the entertainment. If you can't be presidential (and he can't) then at least be interesting.
The fact that you think he “owned” that reporter tells the world everything we need to know about you. Don’t storm the capital next November KFD. They will be waiting for you and frankly your trolling here amuses me and I would miss that…

The fact that you think he “owned” that reporter tells the world everything we need to know about you. Don’t storm the capital next November KFD. They will be waiting for you and frankly your trolling here amuses me and I would miss that…
Yep. I don’t think I’ve heard anyone else say that. Another with a broken brain.

About what I figured. Nothing of substance, as usual.

It is hilarious that you and other Trump defenders are trying to spin his complete racist bufoonery into him "owning" a black reporter. The idiocy (and irony) is extreme.

How anyone could watch that interview start to finish and think that it was Trump doing the owning is wild.

You defend Trump a lot for someone who supposedly doesn't like him and won't vote for him.
I don't like Trump.

I will be voting for the republican candidate that has the best chance to win.

Call me red pilled if you want but what I have seen in the last 10 days ( ish) has been a coordinated move by the Dems and the Media to get behind Kamala in a completely unnatural way immediately after running cover for Joe Biden. Its getting really hard to ignore at this point. They are straight up erasing history.

Don't worry, I wasn't there last time, and I won't be there this time to celebrate Trump's win.

Don't worry, I wasn't there last time, and I won't be there this time to celebrate Trump's win.
Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Keeping the positive attitude!

Reactions: mattymoknows
Call me red pilled if you want but what I have seen in the last 10 days ( ish) has been a coordinated move by the Dems and the Media to get behind Kamala in a completely unnatural way immediately after running cover for Joe Biden. Its getting really hard to ignore at this point. They are straight up erasing history.
Says the person who will be voting for an insurrectionist and 34 time convicted felon.

Come on Bin. This late in the game, she's pretty damn busy in getting a campaign and VP candidate together. the timing usually takes months of planning. She only has 100 days until the election.
I don’t buy she’s too busy. It’s the campaign strategy but it’s a good excuse to throw out there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT