ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Speaks to National Assoc. of Black Journalists

You tried.

Come on, there are plenty of good arguments that can be made against Kamala; this race identity thing is ridiculous.

Harris will enter the chamber as the first Indian woman elected to a Senate seat and the second black woman, following Carol Moseley Braun, who served a single term after being elected in 1992.

Indian and Black Woman

I don't think it's a troll job, I just don't think he can help himself. Easily fixated on things, deep tribal attachment to GOP (which these days means Trump), and a self-image around being alpha/fighter.

Sure, it looks like what a somewhat normal person would do if they were trolling hard, but I think it's just whiskey being whiskey.
Hmm... I think people need to start trying to convince him that he can't last 10 minutes in a cage with a hungry Bengal tiger.

Edit: never mind, I thought you were talking about Trump!

Dumb response MAGA….but you tried. Someone can be both Irish and German. It doesn’t mean they have to choose to be one.

You and other MAGA want to label people as black or white, or Indian. But by God, THEY CANT BE BOTH!!

Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN
I mean who hasn't confused Kirk Ferentz with his full-blown Mexican decent?

Come on, there are plenty of good arguments that can be made against Kamala; this race identity thing is ridiculous.

Harris will enter the chamber as the first Indian woman elected to a Senate seat and the second black woman, following Carol Moseley Braun, who served a single term after being elected in 1992.

Indian and Black Woman
1ca962df-6f0f-4b18-a97a-d7bb038c8373_text.gif

Hmm... I think people need to start trying to convince him that he can't last 10 minutes in a cage with a hungry Bengal tiger.

Edit: never mind, I thought you were talking about Trump!

Nah, I wouldn't say Trump is easily fixated on things, instead he bounces around, easily distracted, meanders, etc. Nor does Trump have a deep tribal attachment to the GOP, they were just the easiest group to dupe, takeover and grift. Alpha/fighter, sure.

Asked at the convention for black journalists..
Trump said immigrants were taking black jobs, a great follow up by the interviewer was "What exactly do you think a "Black job" is? Was he saying these immigrants are taking the jobs from black lawyers or black doctors? Or is it exposing Trump's underlying racism that blacks only perform low skill jobs? We know the answer.

Nah, I wouldn't say Trump is easily fixated on things, instead he bounces around, easily distracted, meanders, etc. Nor does Trump have a deep tribal attachment to the GOP, they were just the easiest group to dupe, takeover and grift. Alpha/fighter, sure.
Yep, in hindsight, I definitely read that too quickly and responded to one sentence!

Here's the full response to Trump the Harris campaign just released:"The hostility Donald Trump showed on stage today is the same hostility he has shown throughout his life, throughout his term in office, and throughout his campaign for president as he seeks to regain power and inflict his harmful Project 2025 agenda on the American people."Trump lobbed personal attacks and insults at Black journalists the same way he did throughout his presidency – while he failed Black families and left the entire country digging out of the ditch he left us in. Donald Trump has already proven he cannot unite America, so he attempts to divide us."Today's tirade is simply a taste of the chaos and division that has been a hallmark of Trump's MAGA rallies this entire campaign. It's also exactly what the American people will see from across the debate stage as Vice President Harris offers a vision of opportunity and freedom for all Americans. All Donald Trump needs to do is stop playing games and actually show up to the debate on September 10."

They didn't, they "cut it short", aka kept it to the 1 hour he had committed to. They lost time due to the networks inability to produce the cast.
Jesus Christ, dude. Ya boy got crushed today. He embarrassed himself and your party. Why the hell are you here defending him? What the fvck? You seem like an intelligent guy. I'm genuinely interested to see how and why people fall under his spell.

Jesus Christ, dude. Ya boy got crushed today. He embarrassed himself and your party. Why the hell are you here defending him? What the fvck? You seem like an intelligent guy. I'm genuinely interested to see how and why people fall under his spell.
You do know why that event didn't have 1 hour of interview correct?

You do know why that event didn't have 1 hour of interview correct?
Because they felt sorry for picking on the stupid bully anymore? Your question about Harris not being there has already been answered, and it's quite frankly irrelevant to Trump's performance. His showing was an absolute disaster, why are you defending it?

So for the MAGA posters here (@Scruddy @Whiskeydeltadeltatango @BDE420 , etc.) who think that today’s interview went “alright” for Trump, do you believe that Trump gained or lost black votes following his performance today?

Just doing a quick sanity check with you guys, and get an early handle on which of you I might expect to see on TV at the white power insurrection/civil war speech/rally at Mar-a-lago in January.
White Libs and Dems talking about Black feelings and how they should vote. This couldn’t be anymore on brand. Never change keep telling blacks what and how they need to be.

Do better comrades

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT