ADVERTISEMENT

Trump supporters - what was Trump doing on Epstein’s airplane and island?

You do realize you are talking about the lady who said "rape is sexy" right?
Who are you talking about? Harris? If so, this is just another lie you are perpetuating.

From ChatGPT

ChatGPT said:

Kamala Harris has never said "rape is sexy." This phrase has been falsely attributed to her in various misleading and fabricated social media posts or other disinformation campaigns. These kinds of false attributions are a common tactic used to smear public figures.
It's essential to verify information from credible sources, especially when it involves serious and inflammatory claims. If you ever encounter such a claim, checking reputable news outlets, official statements, or fact-checking websites can help clarify the truth.

Who are you talking about? Harris? If so, this is just another lie you are perpetuating.

From ChatGPT

ChatGPT said:

Kamala Harris has never said "rape is sexy." This phrase has been falsely attributed to her in various misleading and fabricated social media posts or other disinformation campaigns. These kinds of false attributions are a common tactic used to smear public figures.
It's essential to verify information from credible sources, especially when it involves serious and inflammatory claims. If you ever encounter such a claim, checking reputable news outlets, official statements, or fact-checking websites can help clarify the truth.
No.

Read it again radio.

"Finger banged."

Supposedly. And she kept the panties for over 2 decades, because, "rape is sexy".

A lady that cannot physically tell the same story twice.
And yet a jury somehow found her credible.

To look at the laundry list of morally questionable things Trump has done, or associated with, to say nothing of his business activities and things he’s said/done while running for/being president; and then say he’s the lesser of two evils?

Did Harris kick your dog or something?

From ChatGPT

ChatGPT said:

You'll have top excuse whiskey. He's busy victim blaming the woman Trump raped because, you know, he certainly can't vote for the black lady.

It's as if they have no morality. So ironic considering they want to set the moral code for the country. Especially the Chrisitan nationalists.
They’ve been on about morality since the early 90’s when their heroes were Ronald Reagan, Rush Limbaugh, and Newt Gingrich - three guys with NINE wives between them. It’s ALWAYS been abject bullshit with Republicans. They’ve never meant it even for a second.

Reactions: Torg and Tom Paris

To look at the laundry list of morally questionable things Trump has done, or associated with, to say nothing of his business activities and things he’s said/done while running for/being president; and then say he’s the lesser of two evils?

I can find 12 people that will say you are a puppy molesting teletubby if you give me long enough.

WORSE!!! She a woman AND black!!!

Reactions: Torg and BelemNole
You'll have top excuse whiskey. He's busy victim blaming the woman Trump raped because, you know, he certainly can't vote for the black lady.
Blaming and not finding credible are 2 different things.

The lady has not and cannot tell the same story twice.

About getting "raped".

I'm not what you would call a Trump "fan", but I'm pretty sure he was auditing the flight crew's safety procedures and chaperoning a few members of a South Florida youth Christian group.

• Haha
Reactions: GES4 and BelemNole

Go sit in the corner radio.
Please point out where she said the words you quoted.

You're a stupid piece of shit.

During the interview, Carroll was discussing her allegation that former President Donald Trump had raped her in a department store dressing room in the mid-1990s. Cooper asked her about her description of the incident in her book. Carroll responded by saying, "I think most people think of rape as being sexy," and then quickly added, "Think of the fantasies." Cooper interrupted her, and she then clarified that the word "rape" carries powerful connotations and that people might misunderstand what she meant.

Carroll's comment was widely criticized and generated significant controversy. However, it's important to note that she was not advocating for or endorsing the idea that rape is actually "sexy." Instead, she was attempting to discuss the complex and often problematic ways in which society can sometimes portray or think about sexual violence, though her wording was seen as deeply problematic and confusing.

The full context of her statement is necessary to understand her intent, which was not to trivialize or endorse sexual violence.

Not if I’m also allowed a say in picking those 12 people you can’t. And again…the list of things Trump has done or been associated with involving morally questionable things is not short one.
"Pedophile" is the word being thrown around.

You can morally question until you are blue in the face, that word has a meaning.

Please point out where she said the words you quoted.

You're a stupid piece of shit.

During the interview, Carroll was discussing her allegation that former President Donald Trump had raped her in a department store dressing room in the mid-1990s. Cooper asked her about her description of the incident in her book. Carroll responded by saying, "I think most people think of rape as being sexy," and then quickly added, "Think of the fantasies." Cooper interrupted her, and she then clarified that the word "rape" carries powerful connotations and that people might misunderstand what she meant.

Carroll's comment was widely criticized and generated significant controversy. However, it's important to note that she was not advocating for or endorsing the idea that rape is actually "sexy." Instead, she was attempting to discuss the complex and often problematic ways in which society can sometimes portray or think about sexual violence, though her wording was seen as deeply problematic and confusing.

The full context of her statement is necessary to understand her intent, which was not to trivialize or endorse sexual violence.
Carroll explains her ‘rape as sexy’ comment

"The jury just heard the CNN clip of E. Jean Carroll saying “most people think of rape as sexy,” which was mentioned in earlier testimony."

You are welcome.

Radio

"Pedophile" is the word being thrown around.

You can morally question until you are blue in the face, that word has a meaning.
I’ve already spoken to that. There aren’t nearly the number of similar character concerns around Kamala as they’re are for Trump, but you’ve somehow decided she’s the lesser of two evils.

Leaving aside whether or not Trump is demonstrably, in a court of law, proven to be a pedophile. We know he had no qualms about wandering through the dressing room of a Miss teen beauty pageant. We know he cheated of his wife (just after she’d given birth to his son). We knew he traveled several times with a convicted pedophile. We know he’s made comments regarding his daughter when she was a young woman that are cringeworthy at best. We know a jury found him liable for sexual assault.

But hey, at least they haven’t proven he’s a pedophile!

I’ve already spoken to that. There aren’t nearly the number of similar character concerns around Kamala as they’re are for Trump, but you’ve somehow decided she’s the lesser of two evils.

Leaving aside whether or not Trump is demonstrably, in a court of law, proven to be a pedophile. We know he had no qualms about wandering through the dressing room of a Miss teen beauty pageant. We know he cheated of his wife (just after she’d given birth to his son). We knew he traveled several times with a convicted pedophile. We know he’s made comments regarding his daughter when she was a young woman that are cringeworthy at best. We know a jury found him liable for sexual assault.

But hey, at least they haven’t proven he’s a pedophile!
Can I get a link to this comment about his daughter? I've seen it discussed but I honestly have no idea what you are talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: Torg and EasyHawk
I'm so glad I ignored him a long time ago. It sounds like he goes further wacky rightwing every month.
There’s only a couple I have on ignore. Whiskey I haven’t because at least with me he typically doesn’t devolve into personal insults and name-calling towards me, which is what ultimately prompted use of the ignore function.

"You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka.“My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body. She made a lot money as a model—a tremendous amount.”

Isn't it crazy how when we actually look at the words they don't match any of shit you all claim?

The person who called his daughter a "piece of ass" was Howard stern.

When Howard stern asked if she had fake breast and called her voluptuous, Trump said "she does not have fake breast she has always been voluptuous"

Man you guys got away with some dumb shit that never got fact checked.

"You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka.“My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body. She made a lot money as a model—a tremendous amount.”

Isn't it crazy how when we actually look at the words they don't match any of shit you all claim?

If someone referred to your daughter as a "piece of ass" would you agree with them and then say "if she wasn't my daughter..."

Why didn't Trump say no? Does he not know Stern's schtick despite being on his show multiple times?
You know, I don't know, but, what he didn't do, was call his daughter a piece of ass, which is what was presented.

Again, when the actual words come.out it's never what you all present it to be.

When Howard stern asked if she had fake breast and called her voluptuous, Trump said "she does not have fake breast she has always been voluptuous"

Man you guys got away with some dumb shit that never got fact checked.
My god your ability to cherry-pick is astonishing. Read the rest of the article and other quotes. For example:
“After I met Ivanka and praised her to her father, he said, ‘Yeah, she's really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father . . .’”

Who talks about their daughter like that? When I think of the cracks made about Biden…and you just shrug this stuff aside.

Here is a partial list of things Trump has publicly said about his daughter:
  • When Ivanka was 16 in front of the Miss Teen USA pageant he said “don’t you think my daughter is hot? She’s hot right?”
  • 2003 Howard Stern show, "You know who's one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her? Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She's six feet tall. She's got the best body."
  • 2004 when Howard Stern says Ivanka is a great piece of ass Trump says “Yeah”
  • Calls her “voluptuous”. The dictionary definition of voluptuous is “curvaceous and sexually attractive”
  • “I’ve said that if Ivanka weren’t my daughter perhaps I would be dating her”
  • “If I weren’t happily married and, you know, her father…”
  • On Dr Oz: “I kiss Ivanka every chance I get”
  • Per members of his administration he did said even worse things off camera/mic while President. That is admittedly hearsay, but these are credible people like General Kelly.
And of course there is this gem

I have two no-pic daughters. I cannot fathom ever thinking any of these statements let alone having the poor judgement to say them to others. It makes my skin crawl. I have been around a ton of dads in my time and I have never, not ever, heard one single dad describe his daughter as hot, attractive, voluptuous, having the best body, sexy, or any other objectifying adjective. It just doesn’t happen.

And yet we excuse it for a guy running for the most important job in the world.

Inconceivable.

Here is a partial list of things Trump has publicly said about his daughter:
  • When Ivanka was 16 in front of the Miss Teen USA pageant he said “don’t you think my daughter is hot? She’s hot right?”
  • 2003 Howard Stern show, "You know who's one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her? Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She's six feet tall. She's got the best body."
  • 2004 when Howard Stern says Ivanka is a great piece of ass Trump says “Yeah”
  • Calls her “voluptuous”. The dictionary definition of voluptuous is “curvaceous and sexually attractive”
  • “I’ve said that if Ivanka weren’t my daughter perhaps I would be dating her”
  • “If I weren’t happily married and, you know, her father…”
  • On Dr Oz: “I kiss Ivanka every chance I get”
  • Per members of his administration he did said even worse things off camera/mic while President. That is admittedly hearsay, but these are credible people like General Kelly.
And of course there is this gem

I have two no-pic daughters. I cannot fathom ever thinking any of these statements let alone having the poor judgement to say them to others. It makes my skin crawl. I have been around a ton of dads in my time and I have never, not ever, heard one single dad describe his daughter as hot, attractive, voluptuous, having the best body, sexy, or any other objectifying adjective. It just doesn’t happen.

And yet we excuse it for a guy running for the most important job in the world.

Inconceivable.
Come on Whis, you can’t say that last clip isn’t f*cked up. Overly curious how you will defend this one….

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT