ADVERTISEMENT

Trump in Long Island today...lie after lie after lie...someone defend this...

No, you look foolish. Trump is on another level when it comes to not being able to tell the truth. Folks like yourself lump the other two in so they have an excuse to vote for a giant POS. Your talking points are nonsense.
Did a search. Your name is funny. How is it spelled in cyrillic?

Co Hawk FB posts - 0
Co Hawk Political posts - hundreds.

Reddit not good enough for you?

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
What people fail to realize is how this board isn't as "flaming liberal" as many here want to assume. The Republicans have just gone so far right off the reservation it makes everyone else look like a flaming liberal.

Now, there are some far left liberals on the board, but it's not as bad as is being proclaimed.
The majority of posters here from Iowa are moderate/centrists. The MAGA racist scum are just that - racist scum.

That is the response of someone who recognizes a racist trying desperately to put people at risk through blatant, unhinged, deranged lies and giving it a pass. YOUR problem is that YOU don't call them out for what they are because they deliver the results that you like. You'll accept any filth so long as you get what you want.

I'm done giving it a pass...it's sickening. Trump and Vance are painting targets on the backs of every black resident of Springfield and those people are living in fear. They have the Nazi Blood Tribe and the Proud Boys coming to town meetings. I'm done giving it a pass...it's sickening. Don't like that - hit the f'n ignore button.
Trump and Vance aren’t outliers. They are saying racist stuff a lot of Americans agree with. Then you have the, “I didn’t have a choice, Harris is totally unqualified”, enablers. They are even worse in my book.

Ya ya ya, I get it. Your party is the right one. Repubs and Dems are basically the same with differing personalities. You are kind of like the one's that never criticize KF.

There was a time, not many years ago, when Republicans would argue that their party was superior with a platform that was better for our country. Now all we get is a bunch of eyes-down, "ah, both parties stink" from those who don't want to admit that their party is now vile and broken.

Last edited:
There was a time, not many years ago, when Republicans would argue that their party was superior with a platform that was better for our country. Now all we get is a bunch of eyes-down, "ah, both parties stink" from those who don't want to admit that their party is now vile and broken.
Repubs for a long time kept abortion at the top and didn't do much about it. That's gone now. I could never vote Dem due to my stays in Ukraine. Any party that allowed a sitting VP have his son on the Board of a Co that happens to be a huge part of the economy in a sensitive area does in fact stink. So yes true, both parties stink.

Repubs for a long time kept abortion at the top and didn't do much about it. That's gone now. I could never vote Dem due to my stays in Ukraine. Any party that allowed a sitting VP have his son on the Board of a Co that happens to be a huge part of the economy in a sensitive area does in fact stink. So yes true, both parties stink.
OIP.kKI6YcdM5kjtu-glCTBU2AHaGi

Repubs kept abortion at the top? You are an effing moron!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT