ADVERTISEMENT

Trump in Long Island today...lie after lie after lie...someone defend this...

This is the response of an unhinged and deranged Democrat. 🙄
That is the response of someone who recognizes a racist trying desperately to put people at risk through blatant, unhinged, deranged lies and giving it a pass. YOUR problem is that YOU don't call them out for what they are because they deliver the results that you like. You'll accept any filth so long as you get what you want.

I'm done giving it a pass...it's sickening. Trump and Vance are painting targets on the backs of every black resident of Springfield and those people are living in fear. They have the Nazi Blood Tribe and the Proud Boys coming to town meetings. I'm done giving it a pass...it's sickening. Don't like that - hit the f'n ignore button.

That is the response of someone who recognizes a racist trying desperately to put people at risk through blatant, unhinged, deranged lies and giving it a pass. YOUR problem is that YOU don't call them out for what they are because they deliver the results that you like. You'll accept any filth so long as you get what you want.

I'm done giving it a pass...it's sickening. Trump and Vance are painting targets on the backs of every black resident of Springfield and those people are living in fear. They have the Nazi Blood Tribe and the Proud Boys coming to town meetings. I'm done giving it a pass...it's sickening. Don't like that - hit the f'n ignore button.
They can't even acknowledge that Make America Great AGAIN is racist.

Gee you're a swell guy. Perhaps you should take advantage of the ignore feature instead of crying like a bitch.
You're already on ignore, bitch. I, however, can't ignore the responses of sane people to your shithouse bilge. I can't believe ANYONE could defend that mass of lies from Trump yet here you are. If I could delete you completely, rest assured, I would do it.

Agree that Trump needs to lose.

A Harris "landslide" probably means D's keeping the Senate and taking back the House. I don't like the ramifications of that...goodbye filibuster and hello D wish list.
LOL...purge the maggot GOP from your party (and don't bother claiming otherwise) and elect people who understand that working across the aisle to get things done is how govt works. "NO" is not a policy.

The steam is already going out of his sails...he loses, he's done.

He had a much easier time winning the Republican primary this time around then he did in 2016 and that was after he: Lost the 2020 election, tried to overturn the 2020 election, cost the Republicans to under preform in the 2022 midterms, was found guilty of sexual assault, convicted of 34 felonies, and is 8 years older.

But yeah he's sure running out of steam with Republicans.

He had a much easier time winning the Republican primary this time around then he did in 2016 and that was after he: Lost the 2020 election, tried to overturn the 2020 election, cost the Republicans to under preform in the 2022 midterms, was found guilty of sexual assault, convicted of 34 felonies, and is 8 years older.

I swear I didn't think even the most unhinged maggot on this board would come to this thread, read what Trump said, and stoop to defend it. How these people can live with themselves is a mystery.

Would be lovely. Looking forward to y’all’s tax dollars paying for my transgender surgeries.
Make It Rain Money GIF

Trying to lump Biden and Harris into the same category as Trump when it comes to lying is disingenuous and makes you look foolish.
I can look foolish and be right. Time will tell. Historical truth is not always what we want it to be. Disingenuous is dismissing all the issues surrounding Biden/Harris. You believe what you want to believe. It's easy to pick the obvious liar in the room. Remember babies dying in the hospital? Not WMA's? Gulf of Tonkin? I am not a crook?

Take your dose of hopium.

Golden Poison Dart Frog is a cute little thing.

That’s what I expected in 2020.
Same. Then there was being found liable for rape. Then there were 30 some felony convictions with like 50+ felony charges pending.

And here we are. He's still the owner of the party. There's ZERO reason to think Republicans will suddenly get a backbone and get rid of him if he loses this November. I'll believe it when I see it. They need his voters, and a good chunk of those voters won't vote for anyone else but him.

What I still can’t believe is this is Vance’s home state. He’s doing this to his own people.

He’s like the collaborator in the WWII movies who pals around with the bad guys selling out his former friends to help himself.

If that's the case, they aren't Haitians they're Americans.
No!! They're Haitians!! Dirty filthy criminals that came to rape and pillage that fine American, crime free mind you, American town. It's just unbelievable. And Crooked Joe and Marxist Kamala are behind all of it. Don't worry citizens of Springfield or Canton Indiana. When I'm elected (I say I because I don't know what the hell J.D. is thinking), when I'm elected on day 1, even before day 1 actually, I'll have the National Guard in there sending those bastards back to that shithole they came from. And once again the women and children, yes even their pets will be safe again... Thank you.

The difference between you and I is that I am not a political hack job and am willing to vote for different parties. I am also willing to disagree with one's viewpoints and still able to respect that individual as a person. The most judgemental and condescending people I have ever met all just happen to be staunch Democrats. They get offended easily, can't understand different views, and like you, loathe people who vote differently. You act like Biden and Harris tell the truth all the time. You, like the media, probably say they misspoke, misremembered, or exaggerated facts while I am sure everything from an opposing party are lies and deception. When the vast majority of the media spews 95% negative coverage on a candidate while praising another, despite her many flaws, one might want to take a look at how much propaganda is influencing you.

I will give you this, Trump has many many flaws. If you think Harris is nearing Saint Hood, you have some issues.

I’ve heard these lately.

“We’re not electing a saint, we like his policies.”

“He’s not my favorite, but at least he’s not a radical Marxist.”

“They all lie. Might as well choose the one who is closer to my beliefs.”

“Trump’s not the ideal candidate, but we can’t afford another 4 disastrous years like the last 3.5.”
"Take him seriously, but not literally."

No!! They're Haitians!! Dirty filthy criminals that came to rape and pillage that fine American, crime free mind you, American town. It's just unbelievable. And Crooked Joe and Marxist Kamala are behind all of it. Don't worry citizens of Springfield or Canton Indiana. When I'm elected (I say I because I don't know what the hell J.D. is thinking), when I'm elected on day 1, even before day 1 actually, I'll have the National Guard in there sending those bastards back to that shithole they came from. And once again the women and children, yes even their pets will be safe again... Thank you.
The saddest part is that tracks as an actual Trump quote...if you added some meandering detours that went nowhere.

All I know is that the GOP had better hope that Trump goes to prison if he loses the election. If he's free to roam, he will absolutely run in 28 and he will probably become the nominee again.

Reactions: lucas80
The difference between you and I is that I am not a political hack job and am willing to vote for different parties. I am also willing to disagree with one's viewpoints and still able to respect that individual as a person. The most judgemental and condescending people I have ever met all just happen to be staunch Democrats. They get offended easily, can't understand different views, and like you, loathe people who vote differently. You act like Biden and Harris tell the truth all the time. You, like the media, probably say they misspoke, misremembered, or exaggerated facts while I am sure everything from an opposing party are lies and deception. When the vast majority of the media spews 95% negative coverage on a candidate while praising another, despite her many flaws, one might want to take a look at how much propaganda is influencing you.

I will give you this, Trump has many many flaws. If you think Harris is nearing Saint Hood, you have some issues.
Everything he has ever posted flew right over your head.

Do you seriously think he just goes away quietly in November? I just want to make sure I am reading you right...Trump loses, and he and MAGA fall away quietly by the end of the year?
Oh they’ll bitch and moan. Lawsuits will be filed but the Biden/Harris administration is in charge so there’s really no worst case scenario pathway for Trump to steal the election. Couldn’t do it when he was in charge in 2020.

We’ll find out who’s correct in a few months.

Same. Then there was being found liable for rape. Then there were 30 some felony convictions with like 50+ felony charges pending.

And here we are. He's still the owner of the party. There's ZERO reason to think Republicans will suddenly get a backbone and get rid of him if he loses this November. I'll believe it when I see it. They need his voters, and a good chunk of those voters won't vote for anyone else but him.
The number of things Trump has survived that would have ended the career of anyone else is mind blowing.

Oh they’ll bitch and moan. Lawsuits will be filed but the Biden/Harris administration is in charge so there’s really no worst case scenario pathway for Trump to steal the election. Couldn’t do it when he was in charge in 2020.

Reactions: BelemNole
I voted Reagan in '80. Bush in '92. I was supporting McCain in 2000 but he was run out of the race by his own party before he got to NC. I voted for McCrory for NC Gov in 2012 based on his moderate record in Charlotte...then he spent four years bending over for the GOP legislature. That was the last vote for a Republican beyond local races so spare me your holier-than-thou "both sides" bullshit. I didn't leave the Republican Party, the Republican Party ran away from me.

What Trump said isn't a "different opinion"...it was completely baseless lies designed to inflame potentially dangerous racists against an innocent group of people who came here for the chance to care for their families. Then Trump presents himself as the only thing standing between those racists and an invasion of a raping, murderous, pet-eating horde. I don't loathe people for voting differently...that's idiotic...I loathe them for defending a lying piece of human excrement for reasons I can't even fathom.

That you can equate what Trump and Vance are doing to these people with ANYTHING uttered by Harris puts you right there at their level. You better go back and read that OP again and understand that every single word is a lie of monstrous proportions and serves ONE purpose. And here you are...defending it by trying to claim it isn't anything unique. Fvcking disgusting.

Last edited:
Well, your ass is a generously sized target...even if what he said is an exaggeration, it's an acknowledged issue from Biden/Harris that they had the power to subdue or stem and chose not to. We have an illegal immigration issue that must be tackled.
Totally ignoring the fact that this influx in Springfield began in 2018 while Trump was President? You and your leader are both liars, you both suck.

Four years of Trump or eight very long years of the Cackling. I say Trump then we reboot the whole ****ing thing in 28. Shapiro vs DeSantis would be a welcome change to this shit.
So basically a 4-year pause on anything important. It will just be Trump chasing after his "enemies" which, btw, is every.single.human that doesn't blindly bend the knee.

I voted Reagan in '80. Bush in '92. I was supporting McCain in 2000 but he was run out of the race by his own party before he got to NC. I voted for McCrory for NC Gov in 2012 based on his moderate record in Charlotte...then he spent four years bending over for the GOP legislature. That was the last vote for a Republican beyond local races so spare me your holier-than-thou "both sides" bullshit. I didn't leave the Republican Party, the Republican Party ran away from me.
What people fail to realize is how this board isn't as "flaming liberal" as many here want to assume. The Republicans have just gone so far right off the reservation it makes everyone else look like a flaming liberal.

Now, there are some far left liberals on the board, but it's not as bad as is being proclaimed.

I can look foolish and be right. Time will tell. Historical truth is not always what we want it to be. Disingenuous is dismissing all the issues surrounding Biden/Harris. You believe what you want to believe. It's easy to pick the obvious liar in the room. Remember babies dying in the hospital? Not WMA's? Gulf of Tonkin? I am not a crook?

Take your dose of hopium.

Golden Poison Dart Frog is a cute little thing.
No, you look foolish. Trump is on another level when it comes to not being able to tell the truth. Folks like yourself lump the other two in so they have an excuse to vote for a giant POS. Your talking points are nonsense.

No, you look foolish. Trump is on another level when it comes to not being able to tell the truth. Folks like yourself lump the other two in so they have an excuse to vote for a giant POS. Your talking points are nonsense.
Ya ya ya, I get it. Your party is the right one. Repubs and Dems are basically the same with differing personalities. You are kind of like the one's that never criticize KF.

BLACK immigrants.

Doubtful they'd be whining this much if they were Irish.
If I find a Republican who ate someone's pet, we can deport all Republicans, right?

If I find a Republican who killed some kids in a car accident while driving without a license, we can deport all Republicans, right?

I'm betting we can find conclusive evidence in both those cases. So the REAL QUESTION becomes . . .

Which country will accept the Republicans we want to deport?

Perhaps more to the point: How much will we have to pay them?

They reproduce like so fast, you wouldn't even believe it. All you have to do is get one of them wet and boom, 20 more illegal immigrants. And you can't feed them after midnight, oh no you can't, not like normal people, never after midnight! One bite of a cat or dog after midnight and they're totally rapists for life!

4194.jpg

The sad part is I can't tell if this is an actual quote without looking it up.

Reactions: McLovin32
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT