ADVERTISEMENT

Trump unlimited terms….

He'll make up some bs lawsuit about how the world still needs him or he was screwed in 2020 and deserves another term. It gets to SCOTUS and you have the people who keep interpreting the constitution how best fits them say " You know trumps right. Clearly the people who wrote the 22nd didn't see these circumstances coming. We declare Trump can run again but only in this instance no one else"
I’m willing to bet you too.

Trump will not be on any state ballot for the presidential election for a third term in 2028.

How much do you believe what you write?

Last edited:
Tell you the truth, I’m not a fan of bureaucrats. They seem not to answer to anyone. Let’s face it, the American people are lazy and have short attention spans. They vote mainly off name recognition or what letter is besides the persons name.

I think there are plenty of rogue bureaucrats who have their own fiefdoms and agendas. I personally would like to see a lot of it cleaned up. Hell I worked in the public sector for about 5 years and saw it first hand. After I left some stories came out about my particular department that were posted on this very message board. All I could do was nod in agreement with about 90% of the stuff that was written. It was a septic tank.
Trump isn't the one to clean that up, though. As I mentioned earlier, his approach wouldn't involve cleaning up; instead, he would aim to dismantle any opposition attempting to uphold the law and established procedures. If change is desired, it should be pursued through the appropriate channels, rather than being influenced by King Trump's personal preferences.

If Trump hadn't tried to stay in power after losing the last election I would agree with you that it's a conspiracy theory. However, after fake electors, asking governors to find him more votes, pressuring Pence to not certify the election, etc. their is enough evidence based on past behavior to believe he would try again.

Hopefully, the American people will vote against Trump in November and this won't be a concern.

Sounds like he’ll be found guilty again and we can move that 34 counts to 35 counts.

He'll make up some bs lawsuit about how the world still needs him or he was screwed in 2020 and deserves another term. It gets to SCOTUS and you have the people who keep interpreting the constitution how best fits them say " You know trumps right. Clearly the people who wrote the 22nd didn't see these circumstances coming. We declare Trump can run again but only in this instance no one else"

Anyone can bring a suit for any reason. That’s not new. It remains to be seen that the SCOTUS is some boogeyman. Your last sentence is utter nonsense.

Trump isn't the one to clean that up, though. As I mentioned earlier, his approach wouldn't involve cleaning up; instead, he would aim to dismantle any opposition attempting to uphold the law and established procedures. If change is desired, it should be pursued through the appropriate channels, rather than being influenced by King Trump's personal preferences.

I kinda agree, but then who makes that decision to clean it up? I’m not even sure if you agree it needs to be changed or not.

What you aren't getting is the constitution means very little to MAGA anymore. You think this Supreme Court won't twist things around and "interpret" things so that they get their way? What have they done to show you they won't go there? If Trump does win they will be emboldened. They will definitely amplify the bullshit they have been pulling.
Sounds good to me. Stability.

I'm sure it does to some degree but I also think a lot of those bureaucrats kept Trump from really harming the country the last go around.

A lot of bureaucrats may have been behind hiding the current POTUS’ “limitations” from the American public as well.

You’re right but a felon is a felon
All felonies are bad, but all felonies are not equal. I'm much more concerned about his behavior regarding January 6th and not returning classified documents than the falsifying documents case he was convicted on. Unfortunately the courts have managed to delay those trials until most likely after the election. However, you are correct Trump is a felon.

All felonies are bad, but all felonies are not equal. I'm much more concerned about his behavior regarding January 6th and not returning classified documents than the falsifying documents case he was convicted on. Unfortunately the courts have managed to delay those trials until most likely after the election. However, you are correct Trump is a felon.

In that case we should wait for justice to be served. Remember not all 34 counts are because he didn’t give the documents back. As a matter of principle, merely having them were a crime…….which fortunately or unfortunately (depending on your views) we’ve seen a lot of people do the same thing and not been charged let alone found guilty.

• Angry
Reactions: HawkMD
In that case we should wait for justice to be served. Remember not all 34 counts are because he didn’t give the documents back. As a matter of principle, merely having them were a crime…….which fortunately or unfortunately (depending on your views) we’ve seen a lot of people do the same thing and not been charged let alone found guilty.
Are you talking about the 34 counts Trump has been convicted on? None of those are related to the classified documents case. He has been charged with 32 counts regarding the documents and 8 counts relating to his behavior trying to retain the Presidency. That trial date has not been scheduled.
Trumps Court Cases

You want to bet on whether or not he'll be on a ballot? Not whether or not he'd try to retain power? Sounds like you're not very confident in your position.
I’ll take both.

If he wins in November he will not be on the November 2028 ballot for the US presidential election, AND he’ll be out of the White House January 21, 2029.

Do you have enough confidence otherwise to wager on this?

So you don't deny there could be serious efforts, in multiple states, to get Trump on the ballot. Serious enough that in some cases people will actually take it to a court.

If that happens, my prediction is correct.

I saw people spontaneously organize to put Ross Perot on the ballot in 50 states in 1992. I wouldn’t bet whether or not anyone might try, what I am willing to bet is upon their success if they do.

Do you want to bet whether or not he’d be on the November presidential ballot in 2028 if he wins this November?

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
I’ll take both.

If he wins in November he will not be on the November 2028 ballot for the US presidential election, AND he’ll be out of the White House January 21, 2029.

Do you have enough confidence otherwise to wager on this?
Either or both?
I'm willing to bet that if he wins this year he will attempt to remain in 2028.

Are you talking about the 34 counts Trump has been convicted on? None of those are related to the classified documents case. He has been charged with 32 counts regarding the documents and 8 counts relating to his behavior trying to retain the Presidency. That trial date has not been scheduled.
Trumps Court Cases

Well yeah he was found guilty on the campaign finance stuff in New York, plus business financial dealings right? The classified documents is a Florida case (which he hasn’t been tried on yet). Georgia is the the election stuff and Washington DC is the Jan 6th stuff (which may have gotten some of it thrown out with SCOTUS ruling)*

*some of that may not be right, I just did it off the top of my head in between meetings

Anyone can bring a suit for any reason. That’s not new. It remains to be seen that the SCOTUS is some boogeyman. Your last sentence is utter nonsense.
They won't explicitly say just trump but they will say it only applies in this situation. They basically did that in Bush v Gore.

Either or both?
I'm willing to bet that if he wins this year he will attempt to remain in 2028.
Willing to make it a parlay in your favor.

I would bet if he wins this November he won’t be on the ballot for President in November 2028 AND he’ll be out of the White House on January 21, 2029.

Those are objective and readily agreeable.

They won't explicitly say just trump but they will say it only applies in this situation. They basically did that in Bush v Gore.

But that’s kind of an issue with the SCOTUS then period right? I mean at least 2/3rds of those Justices are new since 2000.

Willing to make it a parlay in your favor.

I would bet if he wins this November he won’t be on the ballot for President in November 2028 AND he’ll be out of the White House on January 21, 2029.

Those are objective and readily agreeable.
That really sounds like you're not very confident that he won't try to stay in power given the chance. Nice to see even you acknowledge that. Even if it isn't outright.

I saw people spontaneously organize to put Ross Perot on the ballot in 50 states in 1992. I wouldn’t bet whether or not anyone might try, what I am willing to bet is upon their success if they do.

Do you want to bet whether or not he’d be on the November presidential ballot in 2028 if he wins this November?

First, Perot was eligible. So you’re being beyond silly to try to equate that to an unprecedented attempt to usurp the 22nd amendment. You are trying to casually make it seem as if it would be no big deal if he tried. It would be.

I said he would try, and there would be serious effects to make it happen.. You asked if I wanted to bet on it. I accepted, but since then you’ve been trying to change the bet. I’m pretty sure you know I’m right.

That really sounds like you're not very confident that he won't try to stay in power given the chance. Nice to see even you acknowledge that. Even if it isn't outright.
Maybe you misunderstood.

I’m saying if either of those happen you win, I need both to not happen for me to win the bet.

Will you accept, or do you not have faith in the fears you’ve expressed here?

First, Perot was eligible.

That’s why I’ll bet that Trump isn’t on the ballot in November 2028 if he wins November 2024.
Will you take the other side of that bet?

I said he would try, and there would be serious effects to make it happen.. You asked if I wanted to bet on it. I accepted, but since then you’ve been trying to change the bet. I’m pretty sure you know I’m right.

I’ve been trying to make the bet something measurable and objective.
Go back and look at what you responded to initially.

Elections are run by the States.
He won’t be on the ballots because he’d be ineligible.

If you genuinely believe otherwise, let’s make a bet.

You responded: Do you honestly believe there wouldn't be a number of red states that would be willing to put him on the ballot? Or that there will not be a genuine push to do so?

I’ll bet you if he wins this November he won’t be on the ballot for president in November 2028 in any state.

Do you accept?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Maybe you misunderstood.

I’m saying if either of those happen you win, I need both to not happen for me to win the bet.

Will you accept, or do you not have faith in the fears you’ve expressed here?
Again, neither of those address him whether or not he tries to stay in office by other means. You’re betting that he won’t be on the ballot and that he’ll be out. But that Leaves a whole lot of shit that could and likely would happen.

Again, neither of those address him whether or not he tries to stay in office by other means. You’re betting that he won’t be on the ballot and that he’ll be out. But that Leaves a whole lot of shit that could and likely would happen.
So we can count you out on the bet?

You don't want to bet that he will be out of the the WH January 21st, 2029, if he wins this November?

That means you're unwilling to make the 'dictatorship' and 'end of democracy' bet you keep fear mongering.

So we can count you out on the bet?

You don't want to bet that he will be out of the the WH January 21st, 2029, if he wins this November?

That means you're unwilling to make the 'dictatorship' and 'end of democracy' bet you keep fear mongering.
lol, I’m willing to bet that he will try to stay I the white house past his term. You don’t seem confident about taking that bet - probably because of what he did last time.

lol, I’m willing to bet that he will try to stay I the white house past his term. You don’t seem confident about taking that bet - probably because of what he did last time.
Because I don't know what you will claim is him trying to stay.

We can objectively determine if he is on the ballot, or if he is still in the WH.

Will you accept the bet?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT