ADVERTISEMENT

Trumps lead counsel Rudy Giuliani liable for 148 million for his lie.

Appeals will be fun then since that's already the announced strategy
Best case scenario Rudy gets the damages reduced from $148M to let's say $50M... doesn't really matter. He isn't getting a new trial. And he doesn't have the funds to finance a professional appeal so he will end up with a law student brief which will be shredded within the first ten minutes of oral argument. Before that happens he will likely be eating a $2.7B verdict in the Smartmatic defamation case in which he unsuccessfully offered the "dog ate my homework" excuse during document discovery. Dude is circling the drain.

Best case scenario Rudy gets the damages reduced from $148M to let's say $50M... doesn't really matter. He isn't getting a new trial. And he doesn't have the funds to finance a professional appeal so he will end up with a law student brief which will be shredded within the first ten minutes of oral argument. Before that happens he will likely be eating a $2.7B verdict in the Smartmatic defamation case in which he unsuccessfully offered the "dog ate my homework" excuse during document discovery. Dude is circling the drain.

He probably can’t afford the surety bond to appeal either.

Nah. He will pay less than Alex Jones will.

Nah. He will pay less than Alex Jones will.
notorious anti-Trump Judge Beryll Howell

200w.gif

Reactions: Torg
He didn't lie, the videos of ruby freeman repeatedly scanning the same ballots after lying to poll watchers about a fake water main break is available for anyone to watch lol

Post video or point me where to find it or post another double down lie. Now point us to the thumb drive they were handling, or a ginger mint. LOL

The best scenario for Rudy is a plea deal, and segregated housing in prison. The longer he's outside the more likely it is that Donald Trump asks someone to do him a favor about Rudy, or just supposes out loud at a rally what a shame it would be if a rat like Rudy was whacked, because that's what happens to rats.

He's got problems. Willis is going to put him away. Completely broke, assets seized, property liens, sitting in a Fulton County jail cell.

Old, frail inmate w/ dentures gonna be a pretty popular gimp in prison!!!

It's nice that Ruby, etc got their judgement before Smartmatic, because they'll be first in line for seizing the assets at this point.

You do not get to appeal a judgement that you failed to comply with discovery on.
That's locked in. There are no "re-dos" for him here.
I'll award a well-done 3-point takedown for that smartly executed scruffy burn.

I'll award a well-done 3-point takedown for that smartly executed scruffy burn.

I suspect we are merely weeks away from Giuliani defaming the judge who issued that summary judgement, when he targets her for "not allowing him to present evidence" and sics his MAGA minions on her.

That is, likewise, defamation, because nothing of the sort actually happened. He could either get another defamation case, or simply be cited for some form of a contempt charge.

Would be an interesting case for a judge to file a defamation suit, but certainly could apply here.

Part of the fun... or maybe sadness, connected to Rudy G is that he once had a very nice reputation... America's mayor and all that. But he made the fatal judgment to hitch his wagon to Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser. Protecting and promoting a liar, criminal and thief got him right where he is. The Sexual Abuser was gonna throw him out with the garbage as soon as he was no longer useful. I guess it was part greed and part stupidity. Now he is a ridiculed, broke and broken, law-licenseless joke. And Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser could not care less. Birds of a feather.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT