ADVERTISEMENT

Trumps lead counsel Rudy Giuliani liable for 148 million for his lie.

Part of the fun... or maybe sadness, connected to Rudy G is that he once had a very nice reputation... America's mayor and all that. But he made the fatal judgment to hitch his wagon to Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser. Protecting and promoting a liar, criminal and thief got him right where he is. The Sexual Abuser was gonna throw him out with the garbage as soon as he was no longer useful. I guess it was part greed and part stupidity. Now he is a ridiculed, broke and broken, law-licenseless joke. And Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser could not care less. Birds of a feather.

I fully believe it is much more than this.

It was incredibly easy for the Borat movie to catch him in a modestly compromising position.

Strongly suspect someone else (another group) has far more damning stuff on him, and he must continue to play his part or that info goes public. Same with the rest of the Kraken group. Most of them had good reputations/careers and were smart people. But when someone gets serious kompromat on you, your options are play along, or 'off' yourself.

Amazing news to come out the same day as the Giuliani story given well.. you know.

The claim (which was in a lawsuit that already lost) isn’t that they have evidence of 17,852 invalid votes and it certainly isn’t coming from Kemp’s legal staff. The claim is that there were 17,852 mail ballots that Fulton county did not have accompanying image files to go with. At the time of the 2020 election, the law didn’t require them to keep image files (that was changed w the GA voting reforms). Here was the Gabriel Sterling response when this claim first came up in 2020 noting the multiple recounts of the actual ballots. I wish these people would stop selling people on the right false hope re 2020.

Part of the fun... or maybe sadness, connected to Rudy G is that he once had a very nice reputation... America's mayor and all that. But he made the fatal judgment to hitch his wagon to Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser. Protecting and promoting a liar, criminal and thief got him right where he is. The Sexual Abuser was gonna throw him out with the garbage as soon as he was no longer useful. I guess it was part greed and part stupidity. Now he is a ridiculed, broke and broken, law-licenseless joke. And Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser could not care less. Birds of a feather.

He was always a despotic POS. He rode the bandwagon for all it was worth, but the thread ran out and he has been exposed. He's a racist, narcissistic thug. A perfect companion for the Orange Turd.

The claim (which was in a lawsuit that already lost) isn’t that they have evidence of 17,852 invalid votes and it certainly isn’t coming from Kemp’s legal staff. The claim is that there were 17,852 mail ballots that Fulton county did not have accompanying image files to go with. At the time of the 2020 election, the law didn’t require them to keep image files (that was changed w the GA voting reforms). Here was the Gabriel Sterling response when this claim first came up in 2020 noting the multiple recounts of the actual ballots. I wish these people would stop selling people on the right false hope re 2020.

Nope.

• Haha
Reactions: Torg and DFSNOLE
That ol' codger Joe Biden is playin' some serious bait-and-switch with the MAGAs here.

He's forcing GA to hide this whole "fake votes" stuff until January 19, 2025; then it gets unwrapped and Trump is installed as President for the last day of the 2020-2024 term.

But with that day in office, Trump becomes Constitutionally ineligible for a 3rd term, having served from 2016-2020 and the single day of the 2020-2024 term.

Either Biden, or whomever gets the next biggest vote total gets sworn in on Jan 20, 2025.

Twenty Dimensional Chess, yo!!!!

Reactions: jayhawks65
Scruffy, still supporting the ridiculed big lie theory. So weird none of that massive evidence ever came out in the 60 trials to determine the validity of the big lie. But you go girl!!

Even the GA governor's office trolled them on moon-landings, bigfoot, etc in their response to this regurgitated myth.

Reactions: Torg
Rudy is on the road to a full gag order; contempt and a 30 day jail sentence.

And if he continues, a longer one.
Home Run Mets GIF by SNY

I expect he will try to pay them in eye makeup and lawn care service contracts.

This timeline is so ****ing pathetic. I just watched that video.

I’d like to see Rudy now throw a pitch. Next to former President Obama. And former president Trump. And Biden to be honest.

I’m pretty sure I know who can make it across the plate, but I’m open to surprises.

Does anyone ever testify without being under oath?
It's amazing to see Rudy rotting into nothingness in public like this, and then see so many people pushing each other out of the way to be Trump's courtiers.

Reactions: Torg and VodkaSam
Does anyone ever testify without being under oath?
It's amazing to see Rudy rotting into nothingness in public like this, and then see so many people pushing each other out of the way to be Trump's courtiers.
They are all begging for a place in his admin should he ever hold office again, then doing research for their tell all book for when Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser implodes again or sells out to Russia and N Korea again. You know, if like 20 if them did it after his first administration catastrophe, they know there is even more $$ to be made when a second train wreck goes down in flames.

In your zeal to crucify Rudy not one person is asking why in the hell 148M would ever be a number awarded in this situation?

We don't see numbers like that when corporations give cancer to kids in purpose. Yes it is an exaggerated example but the point stands.

The defamation must have really hit deep and 148 million dollars will make it feel all better. Jesus.

In your zeal to crucify Rudy not one person is asking why in the hell 148M would ever be a number awarded in this situation?

We don't see numbers like that when corporations give cancer to kids in purpose. Yes it is an exaggerated example but the point stands.

The defamation must have really hit deep and 148 million dollars will make it feel all better. Jesus.
Domestic terrorists FAFO

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT