ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's taxes

And how does he do that?

Heres a juicy tidbit for ya (you actually don’t have to look very hard to show the grifter be grifting):

The President has collected an additional $5 million a year at Mar-a-Lago since 2015 from new members. A roofing material manufacturer GAF spent at least $1.5 million in 2018 at Trump's Doral golf course near Miami while its industry was lobbying the government to roll back federal regulations, according to the Times.

It also found that Billy Graham Evangelistic Association paid more than $397,000 to Trump's Washington, DC, hotel in 2017.

True patriot.

image.jpg

No surprise here. I doubt there are many who believed he paid any income tax. Our system is setup to allow this. Now, where he theoretically has potential problems is what appears to be deducting every penny he spends, regardless is whether it is a legitimate business expense. Also, what looks like a scheme to transfer assets to his children without paying gift taxes.

The state of NY is comparing what he declared on tax forms compared to what he claimed on loan applications. That certainly is a legal threat.

It will be interesting to see who he owes all that money to and how he clears that debt over the next few years. Once he is out of office all the money being spent at his properties to curry favor with the president will dry up. It is going to be fun watching his "empire" implode.

No surprise here. I doubt there are many who believed he paid any income tax. Our system is setup to allow this. Now, where he theoretically has potential problems is what appears to be deducting every penny he spends, regardless is whether it is a legitimate business expense. Also, what looks like a scheme to transfer assets to his children without paying gift taxes.

The state of NY is comparing what he declared on tax forms compared to what he claimed on loan applications. That certainly is a legal threat.

It will be interesting to see who he owes all that money to and how he clears that debt over the next few years. Once he is out of office all the money being spent at his properties to curry favor with the president will dry up. It is going to be fun watching his "empire" implode.
For example:

Just switched on Fox News. Some show called Life. Liberty & Levin. It’s pure propaganda. Nothing about the taxes.

Lying adulterer scumbag (or, if he was a Republican, really swell guy) John Edwards called it: two Americas.

To be fair, it is Sunday night in the fall. It's probably a taped show and there is probably a skeleton crew at Fox News HQ right now.

That’s another issue. The Emoluments Clause. Seems we’re suspending inconvenient parts of the Constitution while he’s President.

So, you’re telling me that he is a bad businessman, compromised by foreign countries, an habitual liar and more than 200,000 have died under his ‘leadership’...yeah, That doesn’t sound like someone who deserves four more years.

So, you’re telling me that he is a bad businessman, compromised by foreign countries, an habitual liar and more than 200,000 have died under his ‘leadership’...yeah, That doesn’t sound like someone who deserves four more years.
Emails?!

Guys like Trump, Buffett, Bloomberg, Bezos etc. are paying way less than we are in some years. They’re paying for it indirectly somewhere else but you’d be a fool to let you’re wealth be taxed as personal income if you’re one of those lucky few.
Ah, so do those guys show the business losses that Trump does?

Reactions: blackbones and Torg
Like I've said, his tax returns would most likely just show us he's a horrible businessman and worth far less money than he likes to admit to.

Of course, it gives him a reason to use the US government as his own personnal ATM.
To have his lifestyle and not pay hardly any taxes. Tell me he is using the legal system to avoid taxes. Very smart businessman in my opinion . Just like Bezos and many others. Change this complicated abusive tax system. If I was him I also would take advantage of every legal way to avoid it also. Flat tax baby.....

WTFFFFFFFF

Most of us are working class. How can you all continue to support this guy. The IRS will chase us down for $50 and this guy is a billionaire and pays no taxes.

You all are just dumb. Just plain dumb. You cam rationalize this all you want. You just look more idiotic. This is unfathomable
Stop using Amazon then, stop buying at any Biz that Buffet,Cuban and many other big names own.

To have his lifestyle and not pay hardly any taxes. Tell me he is using the legal system to avoid taxes. Very smart businessman in my opinion . Just like Bezos and many others. Change this complicated abusive tax system. If I was him I also would take advantage of every legal way to avoid it also. Flat tax baby.....

Hope Trump keeps your insulin covered so you don’t have to sell your place in the Ozarks secondary to diabetes. Maybe that’s what you really want? Is to lose your accumulated wealth due to poor personal life choices. Personal responsibility and all.

Definition of a deplorable.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT