ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's VP Pick

Scruddy

HB Heisman
Mar 18, 2021

Trump will be announcing it live during the senate. An interesting strategy to announce this separate from the convention. This will certainly draw a ton of viewership.

This also forces biden to respond to the pick in real time. I like this play. Who do you all think it is?

Trump will be announcing it live during the senate. An interesting strategy to announce this separate from the convention. This will certainly draw a ton of viewership.

This also forces biden to respond to the pick in real time. I like this play. Who do you all think it is?

Was that supposed to say debate?

If yes, I would say it is an incredibly weak move. Throwing a "curveball" in a debate that allows you to voice full policy and opinion decisions without the risk of interruption suggests a lack of preparedness.

I think Tim Scott would be a good choice for Trump. I hope it's not someone like Vance.
I agree Tim Scott would add a lot to the ticket. Scott has from the beginning been unwavering in his support of Trump, which is exactly what Trump wants in a VP.

Tim Scott would also widen the tent, because let’s be real: Trump isn’t losing any support from white evangelicals and rednecks. I’m convinced there isn’t a single thing Trump could do to lose support from either of those groups.

I agree Tim Scott would add a lot to the ticket. Scott has from the beginning been unwavering in his support of Trump, which is exactly what Trump wants in a VP.

Tim Scott would also widen the tent, because let’s be real: Trump isn’t losing any support from white evangelicals and rednecks. I’m convinced there isn’t a single thing Trump could do to lose support from either of those groups.
Ahhh. MAGAt’s Stephen to their Massa Calvin.

Reactions: littlez

Tim Scott would also embarrass the hell out of Kamala in the VP debate. She can't pull the race card although she could try the sexist card.

Did she ever pull the race card during debates with Pence? I honestly don’t remember.
She called Biden racist.
She has zero problem throwing your relative in a cage for non violent drug crimes while giggling about how she use to smoke weed.
She has withheld evidence for people on Death Row and was forced to release it.
She has kept inmates incarcerated past their sentence.
Joe back in the day was going after Reagan for not being tougher in the war on drugs.

This why I kind of giggle when Dems want to call anyone racist.

She called Biden racist.
She has zero problem throwing your relative in a cage for non violent drug crimes while giggling about how she use to smoke weed.
Joe back in the day was going after Reagan for not being tougher in the war on drugs.

Reagan turned a blind eye to the right wing Contras selling Cocaine in America, because he was so hard up to fund these goons against Democratically elected leftist governments.

Also, here’s Joe going after the Reagan Administration for siding with the Apartheid government of South Africa…

And then there were all the white nationalists running as Republicans and the Republican officials caught being blatant racists:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/gop-official-quits-charges-racist-obama-meme-40305070

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2009/06/15/45742/racist-image-eyes/

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2011/04/gop_official_wont_resign_over.html

http://www.msnbc.com/thomas-roberts/gop-official-out-after-racist-rant-about-fm

So yeah, quite a bit more racist than Democrats.

She called Biden racist.

Her cackling like a psychopath on Stephen colbert defending the racist comments about biden as acceptable because "it was a debate" was peak democrat.

Her cackling like a psychopath on Stephen colbert defending the racist comments about biden as acceptable because "it was a debate" was peak democrat.
Her cackling is her “tell.” It’s hard to find someone “tell” but when she starts to cackle you know she lying or very uncomfortable.

Except pick a black man for vp? I mean a black president divided the nation in the rednecks eyes…

Except pick a black man for vp? I mean a black president divided the nation in the rednecks eyes…
This may be shocking to your worldview, but people hated Obama for a lot of reasons that had nothing to do with his skin color. I know the left has to default to declaring any criticism of Obama as racism though so carry on.

Yup. Trump has a James Clyburne too.
Biden was one of the biggest antagonists to South African apartheid (video in my post above) and promoted Black Senators to positions of committee power (Carol Moseley Braun, etc).

The Trump family kept Blacks from their housing and Trump nominated Ben Carson to HUD as his DEI hire.

Yeah, nice try False Equivalency King!

Ahhh. MAGAt’s Stephen to their Massa Calvin.

Biden was one of the biggest antagonists to South African apartheid (video in my post above) and promoted Black Senators to positions of committee power (Carol Moseley Braun, etc).

The Trump family kept Blacks from their housing and Trump nominated Ben Carson to HUD as his DEI hire.

Yeah, nice try False Equivalency King!
You might be the most racist poster on this forum

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT