ADVERTISEMENT

Try to impeach this - accuracy check

Aug 12, 2016
ziUZiNY.jpg

This was a meme being circulated recently showing the counties that voted republican vs Democrat in the 2016 election. It makes it look like the country has vastly more republicans than democrats.

1FJT1Dq.jpg

This is the same meme, adjusted to reflect the population of the counties. It gives a much more accurate representation of the voting results than the first one.

a9d5e736-8183-403c-bda1-21e3eabc8961-Axne2.JPG

Gary Leffler, center, holds a sign supporting President Trump outside the Waukee Community Center before Rep. Rep. Cindy Axne, D-Iowa holds a town hall Thursday, Oct. 10, 2019. (Photo: Zach Boyden-Holmes/The Register)
Be interesting to know if Leffler is a 1%er?

I don't know the answer to that, but I do know he's holding that sign while standing in a bedroom community for the state capitol.
Someone has to know that guy. Cmon HROTers.

It's a little early for the Trump campaign to spending all this $$$ to protect him. They really must be worried about more info coming out. Cause if they weren't... they'd just let this blow over.

This investigation is escalating very quickly. I don't think the WH expected this at all. I imagine the Trump associates aren't getting much sleep these days.

It's already began, but the number of staffers and underlings jumping ship is only going to increase,

Reactions: Huey Grey
To the OP...........fact checkers have other stuff they're working on. They're still trying to finish details of Trump's Mpls speech Thursday evening. At last count, it was @ 12 lies/vague accuracy/unverified claims from Idiot In Chief.

Reactions: Huey Grey
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT