ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker tonight

Hey Tucker.....

giphy.gif

Not only did they not make copies but they didn't think to just scan and send them digitally? If they were that serious, and such damning evidence, why didn't they hand deliver it themselves? Why trust any other hands to touch these "documents"?

Bullshit

Here's the real story.

These documents cause Biden to lose. After which we learn they were fakes. As the protests mount and fighting approaches Civil War proportions, Trump decides the only way to unify the nation is a big war. So he starts nuking China and Iran and, yes, even Russia.

A nuclear holocaust ensues, followed by nuclear winter. Six billion people perish and human civilization is on the brink of never recovering.

A pocket of surviving scientists puts together a time machine and is able to reach back in time, tear open the package, and remove the documents.

Biden wins, war is averted, and the human race survives . . . until climate change finishes us off in a few decades.

I do like the fact that they had a photo of the package they sent -- to show the FedEx guys what to look for -- but didn't have a copy of the documents.

That is some top notch work.

Did he literally call out "FedEx"?

Cuz some MAGA lunatic is now going to run down to his local FedEx shipping depot with an AR and light the place up, over a fake package and a whole lotta conspiracy outrage.

😡

Did he literally call out "FedEx"?

Cuz some MAGA lunatic is now going to run down to his local FedEx shipping depot with an AR and light the place up, over a fake package and a whole lotta conspiracy outrage.

😡

He didn’t. I’m just using it as a placeholder. He said he wouldn’t say the name.

He didn’t. I’m just using it as a placeholder. He said he wouldn’t say the name.

...and that's WHY they won't identify the "shipper".

They're literally concerned "outraged MAGAs" will run out to start shooting employees for "losing their information"

This is their "Comey2016" bombshell????????

They're holding onto this one like a dog on his last bone. They're obviously disappointed that no one gives a crap about some story(fairy tale) that Fox had hoped would derail the Biden train. And now in the last week... they have nothing else to push.

Even if there was any dirt they had on Joe, early voting is indicating Fox waited too long to begin their smear campaign.

...and that's WHY they won't identify the "shipper".

They're literally concerned "outraged MAGAs" will run out to start shooting employees for "losing their information"
They're more concerned a tracking number would be sought. And that footage from the shipper (who has cameras) would then be confiscated by the feds which would then indicate the truthfulness of this story.

They don't care if a facility gets shot up. They'd blame ANTIFA anyway for that.

I do like the fact that they had a photo of the package they sent -- to show the FedEx guys what to look for -- but didn't have a copy of the documents.

That is some top notch work.
That's exactly what I heard the first time I watched it. If you have "photos of the material", then just show that.

Prob didn’t want the libel lawsuit

? I can't tell if you are serious. If, they did everything as they claim, then they can prove something was shipped and lost. That isn't libel.

libel - a published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation

It would not be false. It would be bad press for "the unnamed shipping company".

More likely, they realized the damming evidence is fake so had to make up a reason since they couldn't backup what they said earlier this week. The scramble story needed to not be able to be validated, else they'd be risking an actual libel suit with the Bidens.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joes Place and Torg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT