ADVERTISEMENT

Twitter pauses paid sign-ups as fake accounts spread online

You know it's perfectly fine to say a guy is smart, successful guy who has two businesses.

It's also fine to that same guy has made some huge blunders with his new venture.

They aren't mutually exclusive ideas.

But, not to fan boy here. TWITTER IS GREAT EVERYONE MUSK NEVER MAKES A MISTAKE EVERY ON EVERYTHING. HE BUILT THE 10th RANKED CAR COMPANY!
I don't know what's creepier PF's man love for Musk or ihhawk's for DeSantis.

You know it's perfectly fine to say a guy is smart, successful guy who has two businesses.

It's also fine to that same guy has made some huge blunders with his new venture.

They aren't mutually exclusive ideas.

But, not to fan boy here. TWITTER IS GREAT EVERYONE MUSK NEVER MAKES A MISTAKE EVERY ON EVERYTHING. HE BUILT THE 10th RANKED CAR COMPANY!

In a month when twitter is myspace, we'll read from him/her/it that Elon's version of twitter was too far ahead of its time to be appreciated by its users. Nevermind that twitter was a funcioning business before Tommy Boy took it over.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Wow!
FhTaLJwXgAA9-Z1

Good luck getting that car back from the airport in NY you left it at because you counted on Summon.

So a complete dodge, I see. There is no list of FSD related crashes. All during a time when the NHTSA & media are hyper critical and hyper vigilant of anything Tesla related. Strange!

Have you ever driven a Tesla?

Do you know the difference between basic autopilot, enhanced autopilot, and Autosteer on City Streets/“FSD”?

Have you ever driven or ridden in a car with Autosteer on City Streets(“FSD”) enabled?

So a complete dodge, I see. There is no list of FSD related crashes. All during a time when the NHTSA & media are hyper critical and hyper vigilant of anything Tesla related. Strange!

Have you ever driven a Tesla?

Do you know the difference between basic autopilot, enhanced autopilot, and Autosteer on City Streets/“FSD”?

Have you ever driven or ridden in a car with Autosteer on City Streets(“FSD”) enabled?
Cool Technology. Can any of it be utilized on a public street or highway without a human also at the controls?

Elon didn't promise cool stuff, he promised full self-driving, that if your car was in New York and you were in LA you could have it drive itself across the country.

And the examples I provided are only a few of Elon's scamming and lying, there are lots more.

Cool Technology. Can any of it be utilized on a public street or highway without a human also at the controls?

It used to be able to do this on the highway until critics showed up, cheated the system and safety protocols with hacks, and forced the NHTSA to require human oversight. Thanks a lot, dicks.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Okay cool. Have anything to add to the conversation or nah?
Sure - I think you're so emotionally invested in your love of all things Musk that you can't evaluate things clearly. Tesla is a great automobile but not without issues. Musk ****ed up royally with the whole Twitter acquisition and subsequent responses.

Again, your admiration of Musk is very similar to what the MAGA crowd shows for Trump. Might be wise to take a step back.

Reactions: WDSMHAWK
Sure - I think you're so emotionally invested in your love of all things Musk that you can't evaluate things clearly. Tesla is a great automobile but not without issues. Musk ****ed up royally with the whole Twitter acquisition and subsequent responses.

Again, your admiration of Musk is very similar to what the MAGA crowd shows for Trump. Might be wise to take a step back.

Again with nothing to add. Oh well, I tried.

Again with nothing to add. Oh well, I tried.
WTF are you talking about? You asked to add to the conversation so I did.

Are you one of those who think you should be able to control what and where a conversation goes?

You tried - far too hard. That's the point of the conversation I am having.

WTF are you talking about? You asked to add to the conversation so I did.

Are you one of those who think you should be able to control what and where a conversation goes?

You tried - far too hard. That's the point of the conversation I am having.

Your personal attack on me was in response to me answering another posters direct question. Nothing you have said since has related to the topic of thread or anything related to my commentary. It’s all personal attack. For what purpose?

lobbing me in with MAGAs i can only imagine is an attempt to paint me in a bad light or shut me up. But why? Why is shutting me up so important to you? Seems stalkerish. Definitely unhealthy. Maybe you should take a step back.

Your personal attack on me was in response to me answering another posters direct question. Nothing you have said since has related to the topic of thread or anything related to my commentary. It’s all personal attack. For what purpose?

lobbing me in with MAGAs i can only imagine is an attempt to paint me in a bad light or shut me up. But why? Why is shutting me up so important to you? Seems stalkerish. Definitely unhealthy. Maybe you should take a step back.
Wow - I said your obsession and defense of Musk is like MAGA support of Trump. I didn't say you were MAGA, that would be an insult. I said your responses and behavior are like those but only for Musk. It's an observation about your posting. If you want to be offended, go ahead - I DGAF.

You're clearly unhinged about all of this and incredibly defensive. You're generally a good poster but are off the deep end on this. I don't care if you shut up or not - either you are more thoughtful about your approach and the responses become more reasonable or you don't and they continue to be worthy of mocking. Your choice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT