ADVERTISEMENT

two more horny teachers

QChawks

HR King
Feb 11, 2013
Quad Cities

Two Calhoun school employees indicted for alleged inappropriate relations with students​

Railey Greeson and Brooklyn Shuler were indicted on Thursday for having sex with students.

ff8e707f-34e4-4ac0-990f-d919e885d72b_750x422.jpg

CALHOUN, Ga. — Two former Calhoun City School District employees have been indicted for allegedly having inappropriate relations with students.
According to court documents, Railey Greeson was indicted Thursday on two counts of sexual contact by employee or agent in the first degree for having sex with two different male students between October 2021 and January 2022. Brooklyn Shuler was indicted on one count of the same charge for having sex with a different male student between October 2021 and January 2022.

The indictment says that Greeson and Shuler "reasonably should have known" the minors were students. It did not include the ages of the students or what schools the women worked at in the district.

Reactions: h-hawk
Also, found this GOLDEN NUGGET

The boy "stated that he asked [Mrs Greeson and Mrs Shuler] if he 'could have sex up the ### because he didn't have a condom,'" the court documents say. "Complainant stated [Mrs Greeson and Mrs Shuler] refused at first citing that it would cause both of them pain but [Mrs Greeson and Mrs Shuler] both agreed to the request. [The boy] stated that he inserted his ##### inside [Mrs Greeson and Mrs Shuler's] rectums and that he 'ejaculated' inside both of their anuses.

The boy "stated that he asked [Mrs Greeson and Mrs Shuler] if he 'could have sex up the ### because he didn't have a condom,'" the court documents say. "Complainant stated [Mrs Greeson and Mrs Shuler] refused at first citing that it would cause both of them pain but [Mrs Greeson and Mrs Shuler] both agreed to the request. [The boy] stated that he inserted his ##### inside [Mrs Greeson and Mrs Shuler's] rectums and that he 'ejaculated' inside both of their anuses.

GD American hero that kid is.

salute-officer.gif

That is impresive - two butts, one load!

kermit-the-frog-lotion.gif

Im Out GIF

This kid at school once this report got out:

tumblr_o3vs57P2WS1uqe8iio1_500.gif

I know you ain't kink shamming me!

I've gone through almost every legal fetish you can think of.

Currently on chubby.

kunker-big-boobs.gif
The opposite! Embrace whatever it is that (legally) does it for you.

Even the chubby thing, which I don't personally get, but to each their own.

These 2 women definitely have "OPs Mom Status" in their future.

A story for the ages though.

8vtn5n.jpg
Still trying to wrap my head around the mechanics of this.

Ejaculate inside one. Then be able to pull out and quickly insert into the second while you have some left.

My conclusion:
a) Giant gaping holes that pulling out and putting in is easier than getting into Arizona St
b) Quantum semen

Ejaculate inside one. Then be able to pull out and quickly insert into the second while you have some left.

My conclusion:
a) Giant gaping holes that pulling out and putting in is easier than getting into Arizona St
b) Quantum semen

Don't get bogged down with the science.

Just appreciate a legendary performance by a young man we should all look up to.

It's a shame he wasn't a HROT member. Epic story to tell.

My conclusion:
b) Quantum semen

I drew a schematic for you to explain

7794102296_9e36ab039c_o.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT