ADVERTISEMENT

two more horny teachers

Still trying to wrap my head around the mechanics of this.

Ejaculate inside one. Then be able to pull out and quickly insert into the second while you have some left.

My conclusion:
a) Giant gaping holes that pulling out and putting in is easier than getting into Arizona St
b) Quantum semen
I don’t disagree. Dude should be deified as a sexual saint. Miracles do happen.

Don't get bogged down with the science.

Just appreciate a legendary performance by a young man we should all look up to.

It's a shame he wasn't a HROT member. Epic story to tell.
I'm betting he gave the first one the best 2 minutes of his life. And 5 minutes later the 2nd on was lucky enough to get 4 minutes. When you're 16/17 years old you could do that over and over again all afternoon.

Still trying to wrap my head around the mechanics of this.

Ejaculate inside one. Then be able to pull out and quickly insert into the second while you have some left.

My conclusion:
a) Giant gaping holes that pulling out and putting in is easier than getting into Arizona St
b) Quantum semen

16 years old and you couldn’t have dropped it back to back? You puritans are missing out on some of the best experiences in life.

Also, found this GOLDEN NUGGET

The boy "stated that he asked [Mrs Greeson and Mrs Shuler] if he 'could have sex up the ### because he didn't have a condom,'" the court documents say. "Complainant stated [Mrs Greeson and Mrs Shuler] refused at first citing that it would cause both of them pain but [Mrs Greeson and Mrs Shuler] both agreed to the request. [The boy] stated that he inserted his ##### inside [Mrs Greeson and Mrs Shuler's] rectums and that he 'ejaculated' inside both of their anuses.
This guy needs to run for President. Bravo!

giphy.gif

The boy "stated that he asked [Mrs Greeson and Mrs Shuler] if he 'could have sex up the ### because he didn't have a condom,'" the court documents say. "Complainant stated [Mrs Greeson and Mrs Shuler] refused at first citing that it would cause both of them pain but [Mrs Greeson and Mrs Shuler] both agreed to the request. [The boy] stated that he inserted his ##### inside [Mrs Greeson and Mrs Shuler's] rectums and that he 'ejaculated' inside both of their anuses.

So apparently these two girls are legit BFF's.....were in each others weddings as the maid of honor and bridesmaid.....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...huler-arrested-sex-students-calhoun-city.html

So there is some real possibility here of sh*t getting really wild.......this is one of the better horny teachers threads we have had for sure.

Also...the attached article adds this little "nugget" (see what I did there) about "if sodomy was involved int he alleged sex acts with the boys, the women could face up to 50 years behind bars"

86877477-13596389-Shuler_left_is_pictured_with_her_lifelong_friend_Railey_Greeson_-a-19_1720018504194.jpg

If I’m reading correctly, Greeson graduated high school in 2019. She would have been 20 when the sex went down. She must have been a teacher’s aide at the time, she didn’t graduate college until 2023.

Reactions: Moral and jasonrann
So apparently these two girls are legit BFF's.....were in each others weddings as the maid of honor and bridesmaid.....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...huler-arrested-sex-students-calhoun-city.html

So there is some real possibility here of sh*t getting really wild.......this is one of the better horny teachers threads we have had for sure.

Also...the attached article adds this little "nugget" (see what I did there) about "if sodomy was involved int he alleged sex acts with the boys, the women could face up to 50 years behind bars"

86877477-13596389-Shuler_left_is_pictured_with_her_lifelong_friend_Railey_Greeson_-a-19_1720018504194.jpg
giphy.gif

They weren’t teachers. They were aides or had some sort of job or coached at the school. In this instance where they are only 2-4 years older I just don’t care… especially when the “victim” pursued them and convinced them to go to pound town. I just don’t see the crime here. Fire them and ban them from working at a school and be done with it.

They weren’t teachers. They were aides or had some sort of job or coached at the school. In this instance where they are only 2-4 years older I just don’t care… especially when the “victim” pursued them and convinced them to go to pound town. I just don’t see the crime here. Fire them and ban them from working at a school and be done with it.
Well that, and the boy being named homecumming king.

https://youtu.be/wXag4TDhTQc?si=W48M4Vfs7xAXGc28

Reactions: jasonrann

I want to believe.
But[t] where did you find it?

Reactions: Chuck C

That’s some potentially shitty news for them.

I am enjoying this thread very much.

getintthatasslarry.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT