ADVERTISEMENT

Two Podcasts You Guys Might Like:

Nov 20, 2019

The first is Beaver Enterprise Group. When I saw it suggested I thought Who The F are these goofs? The younger guy reminded me of someone who might steal copper and catalytic converters and the dad obviously makes shine or knows a guy who does. I gave it a shot and cam to enjoy it and while they are PSU homers they love the sport and give credit to other schools and wrestlers. They're PSU fans 1 and wrestling fans 1A IMO.

The next was Bo Nickal's podcast interview with Jock Willink. Obviously it's Bo but you might find some of the background and training interesting, along with his transition to MMA.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing.

It’s almost like if we remove our tribalism / rooting for laundry, we will find most of the “bad” guys from other teams are actually likeable 😊. I thought Bo came off very well. I also found him to be very insightful and commend him on his approach to wrestling and life.

Also, I tend to agree that PSU seems to always be one step ahead. Started with the excessive funding, working with Treigning Lab, maybe their training techniques (I am not in the know to say if this is true) and now the partnership with American Top Team (this should not be understated). Even with the new facility coming up – they are a mountain to overcome or just match – earth shattering news, I know. It will be a great challenge and I look forward to the day when the Hawks become a more consistent threat to PSU’s National Championship dominance.

Really interesting stuff about Bo’s upbringing in New Mexico. Sounds like they considered moving to Iowa City in 9th grade too- damn.

Reactions: bourbon n blues
Thanks for sharing.

It’s almost like if we remove our tribalism / rooting for laundry, we will find most of the “bad” guys from other teams are actually likeable 😊. I thought Bo came off very well. I also found him to be very insightful and commend him on his approach to wrestling and life.

Also, I tend to agree that PSU seems to always be one step ahead. Started with the excessive funding, working with Treigning Lab, maybe their training techniques (I am not in the know to say if this is true) and now the partnership with American Top Team (this should not be understated). Even with the new facility coming up – they are a mountain to overcome or just match – earth shattering news, I know. It will be a great challenge and I look forward to the day when the Hawks become a more consistent threat to PSU’s National Championship dominance.
Bo can be described many ways, arrogant is one of them but prepared, grateful, hard working also fit.

I like to hear the mindset of guys like this . Some of what he described a touchdown seemed like the MMA coach from that movie warrior, the one who is teaching the high school teacher. He talked about rhythm and pacing and how they sometimes would practice to say Beethoven.

He really seems to have it together. Overall, I loved how you describe Eaton, Miles Martin, and how Kyle Snyder is with his good friends now. It seems so many of these guys really respect each other and down the road. They eventually end up on some kind of the same team Maybe team USA, or trading together for other things such as your say. I really enjoyed it and I’m glad some people here did too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT