ADVERTISEMENT

U20 Worlds

Duke loses 5-5 on criteria. Thought he had the W with the last score but I guess I still don’t fully understand freestyle rules. He also had a 4-pointer that didn’t count because of the step out (I’d like to see better continuation rules).

Duke loses 5-5 on criteria. Thought he had the W with the last score but I guess I still don’t fully understand freestyle rules. He also had a 4-pointer that didn’t count because of the step out (I’d like to see better continuation rules).

criteria goes to the highest scoring move 1st. If both wrestlers have same highest score, then it's the amount of times they scored it. Duke only had a single 2pt move, while opp had a pair of 2pt moves.

criteria goes to the highest scoring move 1st. If both wrestlers have same highest score, then it's the amount of times they scored it. Duke only had a single 2pt move, while opp had a pair of 2pt moves.
Ok, that’s stupid. I didn’t realize it was number of times. Thats too complicated to expect the wrestlers to track during competition.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT