ADVERTISEMENT

U20 Worlds

Why would you want the Swarm to support wrestling when the HWC’s collective is so well funded?
I am legitimately clueless, but is the HWC collective funded that well??? I ask because we know PSU has a huge collective and tends to get most of the top recruits and I am guessing a lot of that is the $$ they have as well as top notch coaches, but our coaches are no slouches and we don't tend to get nearly as many high level recruits.

Mirasola loses on a penalty for not engaging with a few seconds left in the match. It’s a really vague penalty that rarely gets called except at the end of a match.
I love the fact that freestyle does not mess around with stalling at all. Stalling is stalling and if it costs you a match with a few seconds to go, then don't stall. I wish the NCAA treated stalling that way.

Mirasola loses on a penalty for not engaging with a few seconds left in the match. It’s a really vague penalty that rarely gets called except at the end of a match.

Well he was straight up fleeing so they'll call that and I think it's fair....I don't know how many times Mirasola has wrestled a guy that is maybe more physical than he is so I don't think he has a lot of experience having to circle and shuck at the end while making it look good walking into the tie-ups instead of backing away after disengaging. The Russian was very good at not letting Mirasola get clingy on his snap downs. He would just pop right back up and give forward pressure. Americans will be on the receiving end of that call every time.

Can someone please give this novice a run down of where these 10 wrestle or will wrestle in college? I suck at finding this stuff on my own. Thanks!
Lilledahl PSU
Blaze Uncommitted - looks like PSU/OSU/tOSU - maybe Michigan
Bassett - uncommitted he has a weekly post where he removes teams off his list - supposedly Iowa is in the mix still
Duke - PSU
Lockett - OSU - supposedly still open to Iowa/ISU maybe others
Ryder - PSU
Rademacher Oregon St
Mirasola - PSU
Kueter - Iowa

who did i forget?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT