ADVERTISEMENT

UNI at Little Debbie

He's a likeable guy. Seems to be a good recruiter and understands how to develop players too. I think he was caught off guard at what it takes to win in the B1G last year. We're still in for some heartbreakers but it's nice to in the news for the positive though.
I hate admitting this. He is not the standard douche CFB coach with an ego. Enjoy his interviews and you can tell he is in it for his players. I know your board likes to call KF all sorts of things but he does remind me of his players first and no outside noise mentality. Does things the right way. Hate you guys having success again but that’s from the Hawkeye fan stand point, happy for you all otherwise. Great get at coach.

I hate admitting this. He is not the standard douche CFB coach with an ego. Enjoy his interviews and you can tell he is in it for his players. I know your board likes to call KF all sorts of things but he does remind me of his players first and no outside noise mentality. Does things the right way. Hate you guys having success again but that’s from the Hawkeye fan stand point, happy for you all otherwise. Great get at coach.
I'm a Husker fan, College Football fan, not a Husker Board fan. I get where the animosity comes from. It would be hard for Iowa fans to hate on Rhule when he admires Ferentz as much as he does.

Probably the most popular shirt being worn on game days right now is Cautiously Optimistic Husker Shirts.

Reactions: BlIIlken2 and 9and4
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT