ADVERTISEMENT

Update on Metrodome bathroom fun

The real sad thing is what's going to happen to the family. If I were him, and assuming he wasn't out cheating on her to begin with or beating her, I'd drop her in a second. But what do you even say to your kids? Obviously the older one will know mommy is a whore, but the little guys probably don't need to hear it....but they will at school!

now you have the whole divorce mess.

He's been embarrassed and now his bank account is going to take a hit too.
This post was edited on 11/26 9:38 AM by Zooropa_NCR

Originally posted by Zooropa_NCR:
The real sad thing is what's going to happen to the family. If I were him, and assuming he wasn't out cheating on her to begin with or beating her, now you have the whole divorce mess.

He's been embarrassed and now his bank account is going to take a hit too.

You would be surprised about how open some marriages are in small town Iowa.

Originally posted by Metuo Accipiter:
I really think you should take the picture down - seriously - this is not a good thing with kids involved.

I didn't put it up, she did on her alumni site, I just linked it on HROT.

BTW, I assume this is Ross's lady friend...

l_ffd2540222697a7081b5678fb7ec830a.jpg

Originally posted by PhilHartman:

I really think you should take the picture down - seriously - this is not a good thing with kids involved.

Yeah, yeah. It's all her fault you put the picture on HROT.
This post was edited on 11/26 9:44 AM by Metuo Accipiter

l_ffd2540222697a7081b5678fb7ec830a.jpg

Nope. That's Becky from Ft. Dodge right after they did it in the bathroom at Camp Randall in 2007.

It's all her fault that she boned a stranger in the bathroom.

No, the photo is hosted by her HS alumni site's server. It's still there, I haven't moved, hacked or rehosted any pictures.

All I have done is linked them from her PUBLIC album. At any point she could take them down from her PUBLIC album.

Reactions: OasiSker
Originally posted by Big Beak:

While a crowd cheered her on!

Probably would take 5 minutes to remove the fam and post it. I feel kind of badly myself in regards to the kids.

I don't give a crap what she did - those kids have nothing to do with this. C'mon guys - be better than this. This is truly a devastating event for those kids.
This post was edited on 11/26 9:50 AM by Metuo Accipiter

Originally posted by Ivan_Drago:
Ross definitely improved.

He brought his A game to the Dome, just like the Hawks.

I wonder how that situation even developed. Obviously, beer. Lots and lots of beer. But were they sitting near each other? Did they run into each other on the way for more beer? Unless they were sitting near each other or knew each other previously, that's not a lot of time to work your game.

I don't give a crap what she did - those kids have nothing to do with this.

Take that up with her.

I don't give a crap what she did - those kids have nothing to do with this. C'mon guys - be better than this. This is truly a devastating event for those kids.

This post was edited on 11/26 9:50 AM by Metuo Accipiter

As far as the kids are concerned, I agree.

That being said, she deserves to have her picture plastered everywhere - sans kids.

I don't give a crap what she did - those kids have nothing to do with this.

Take that up with her.

Wow - you are one sorry individual Hartman.

Originally posted by the full monte:
Seriously ya'll....EDIT THE KIDS OUT OF THE DAMN PHOTO!!!!

In order to do that one would have to save the photo from her own PUBLIC album, edit it and host it on their own server. That's crossing the line in my book at least this way she controls the photo's publication. Currently she WANTS it to be public obviously.
This post was edited on 11/26 9:57 AM by PhilHartman

I agree that I feel bad for the kids and husband. They didn't do anything wrong and shouldn't need to be exposed like this.
I thought it was a pretty funny story until I saw the kids and realized this might have really ruined their lives.

Yes this is the question I have also, they HAD to have known each other prior to this or this guy is a magician. FWIW I agree, would someone with photoshop skills please take those kids out of the pic, but leave the whore.

Originally posted by hawkifann:

I wonder how that situation even developed. Obviously, beer. Lots and lots of beer. But were they sitting near each other? Did they run into each other on the way for more beer? Unless they were sitting near each other or knew each other previously, that's not a lot of time to work your game.
The possibilities are endless...this thread is trending toward legendary status already. If we were to get the real story, legendary status would be cemented. How great would that be?!?

Let's go HROT!!

In order to do that one would have to save the photo from her own PUBLIC album, edit it and host it on their own server. That's crossing the line in my book at least this way she controls the photo's publication. Currently she WANTS it to be public obviously.

But putting their faces up on the internet DOESN'T cross the line?

Phil...I never had an issue with you...but that was a shiXXy thing to do....and one weak ass excuse

Originally posted by t_bone_tjs:

Originally posted by hawkifann:

The possibilities are endless...this thread is trending toward legendary status already. If we were to get the real story, legendary status would be cemented. How great would that be?!?

Let's go HROT!!

Agreed. I want answers.

I'm far too lazy to work on this, so I'm hoping somebody else will do the legwork.

Phil...I never had an issue with you...but that was a shiXXy thing to do....and one weak ass excuse

I didn't put their faces up on hte internet, SHE DID and she can take it down whenever she wants!

I just linked it here. You pervs asking for the picture to be saved and rehosted somewhere out of her control are creepy and crossing the line in a BIG way.

Originally posted by Hawkness Monster:
Originally posted by Hawkness Monster:
Any more posted pics with kids in it will result in the thread being pulled and/or posters being banned.

Why?

Do you really want me to answer that? If so, email me.

Answer it here, does every pic a person links here from a public album on the internet now warrant thread deletion and banning? I'm sure you get away with making senseless, arbitrary rules for the kids in your school because it has obviously rubbed off on your behavior here.

I didn't put their faces up on hte internet, SHE DID and she can take it down whenever she wants!

I just linked it here. You pervs asking for the picture to be saved and rehosted somewhere out of her control are creepy and crossing the line in a BIG way.

posting a photo of her = ok

including the children = not ok

I don't care WHAT the cirumstances are....that second one is non-negotiable. You're being a dipxxxx Phil...and you know it. Stop trying to argue about it
This post was edited on 11/26 10:20 AM by the full monte

Does anyone happen to know where she tailgates at in Iowa City? The owners of the lot will be surprised when they have a 50 car waitlist on December 1st.

Also I call dibs to break in the bathrooms at the new stadium up north

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT