ADVERTISEMENT

Update on Metrodome bathroom fun

Her message on another person's comment wall - My how things change in less than a months time....I'm guessing current hubby of 7 years isn't so happy now:

At 11:14am on October 23, 2008, Lois Potthoff Feldman said…
You are a stud!!!! Proud of you woman! I also graduated as an elementary teacher- but did not pursue that career. I worked as a supervisor then Director of ICF/MR at New Hope for 19 years and tehn, just this last January, took over as Administrator of an assisted Living community here in Carroll. Love it but it is a challenge.
I have three boys- two with Ron and one with my current hubby of 7 years. We are a very happy and healthy family and the boys are awesoem in all sports. i have two horse- Taffy and Cotton. Tonihght I am going out to the farm to trilm bridle paths onmy two and 5 more. Since it is so crappyout, we can't ride.
Oh well- take care and TTYL. Lois

Originally posted by PhilHartman:
Originally posted by Hawkness Monster:
Any more posted pics with kids in it will result in the thread being pulled and/or posters being banned.

Why?

Do you really want me to answer that? If so, email me.

Answer it here, does every pic a person links here from a public album on the internet now warrant thread deletion and banning? I'm sure you get away with making senseless, arbitrary rules for the kids in your school because it has obviously rubbed off on your behavior here.

Again, I'd be happy to have this conversation via email, but not here.

Originally posted by the full monte:
jeebus...none of you jackholes coulda found a picture that didn't have the kids in it????
Well, it's Thanksgiving week. All the really competent people are traveling to Granma's or something.

Seriously ya'll....EDIT THE KIDS OUT OF THE DAMN PHOTO!!!!

In order to do that one would have to save the photo from her own PUBLIC album, edit it and host it on their own server. That's crossing the line in my book at least this way she controls the photo's publication. Currently she WANTS it to be public obviously.

This post was edited on 11/26 9:57 AM by PhilHartman

But putting their faces up on the internet DOESN'T cross the line?

Phil...I never had an issue with you...but that was a shiXXy thing to do....and one weak ass excuse

I didn't put their faces up on hte internet, SHE DID and she can take it down whenever she wants!

I just linked it here. You pervs asking for the picture to be saved and rehosted somewhere out of her control are creepy and crossing the line in a BIG way.

posting a photo of her = ok

including the children = not ok

I don't care WHAT the cirumstances are....that second one is non-negotiable. You're being a dipshit Phil...and you know it. Stop trying to argue about it

You're the one crying, I'm just defending myself from hypocrits and sleezeballs who want the picture edited and rehosted somewhere out of her control.

Ross looks to be in the army - he has a HOOAH background.

I bet he is a legend in his company now.

Originally posted by Ivan_Drago:
Ross looks to be in the army - he has a HOOAH background.

I bet he is a legend in his company now.

he's lucky he wasn't married too....or he'd be facing a court martial

Any more posted pics with kids in it will result in the thread being pulled and/or posters being banned.

Why?

Answer it here, does every pic a person links here from a public album on the internet now warrant thread deletion and banning? I'm sure you get away with making senseless, arbitrary rules for the kids in your school because it has obviously rubbed off on your behavior here.

Shocker!

Why?

Shocker!

shocker_close_display.jpg

No thanks, Phil. But thanks for asking.
smilie2.gif

Seriously ya'll....EDIT THE KIDS OUT OF THE DAMN PHOTO!!!!

In order to do that one would have to save the photo from her own PUBLIC album, edit it and host it on their own server. That's crossing the line in my book at least this way she controls the photo's publication. Currently she WANTS it to be public obviously.

This post was edited on 11/26 9:57 AM by PhilHartman

But putting their faces up on the internet DOESN'T cross the line?

Phil...I never had an issue with you...but that was a shiXXy thing to do....and one weak ass excuse

In defense of Phil - they were already on the internet. Its not like he personally took that photo and uploaded it himself. Lets not get too caught up in villianizing him for linking a photo already on the internet. Also should have the cops arrested her? Should have the Star posted her name?

Personally i would have recommended cropping the image. But that would have required uploading to photo site and not sure if there would have been legal issues there.

Regardless it's a lesson learned on how one's actions can affect more then just oneself.

So is there a legit picture (doesn't have kids) out there? Can somebody post it, obviously I didn't get to see Phils link

Originally posted by MN.HAWK:
Do people not understand Phil's point? If he takes out the kids a person would have to post it on photobucket, then here picture is out of her control. At least now she can go take that photo off and this all ends.

People can go look at it on that site if they want to.

Originally posted by Pinehawk:
Do people not understand Phil's point? If he takes out the kids a person would have to post it on photobucket, then here picture is out of her control. At least now she can go take that photo off and this all ends.

People can go look at it on that site if they want to.

Correct.

Oh I totally understand what you're saying...however...like I said to Phil...the bottom line, one that has no give at all is: pics with kids = not ok.

if that means that we don't get a pic...then so be it.

The poor kids, as a dad I feel so sorry for them. Everybody in town is going to know their mom is a slut and some parents will share that information with they classmates.

I am dead serious when I say if I was the husband I would move out of the community asap and get a good lawyer.

Did they know each other before the game? How the hell do you go from stranger to sex while sitting next to your husband?

'I am going to get a hotdog', I wonder if the husband asked if she got mustard on it? 'I got a lot more then that!!!'.

Oh I totally understand what you're saying...however...like I said to Phil...the bottom line, one that has no give at all is: pics with kids = not ok.

if that means that we don't get a pic...then so be it.

What you seem to be missing here is that SHE wants them there on a public server and that SHE put them there and can take them down if SHE changes her mind. The pic was never moved or hosted anywhere other than where SHE hosted it.

Originally posted by TennNole17:
no kids
feldman001.jpg

To me, rehosting this pic of a stranger on your own server space out of her control is worse than linking a picture that she herself has hosted for the express purpose of making it public and which SHE can remove at any time.

to clarify, I just used the pic that was easiest to chop in paint, not the most flattering. there were some better, some worse. No neekid ones
frown.gif

Funny, I have a feeling the number of Carroll alumni just went way up to get a look at the picture. When is the next reunion?

no kids
feldman001.jpg

To me, rehosting this pic of a stranger on your own server space out of her control is worse than linking a picture that she herself has hosted for the express purpose of making it public and which SHE can remove at any time.

I'm sure you felt the same way about people reposting the pictures of Bowman and Douglas during the credit card fiasco, no?

I mean, they were on a social networking site much like the one this one is on and people saved them and reposted them. How DARE they save PUBLIC photos!

I don't care

If I was in that restroom and somebody yelled, PIITB I probably would have fell on the floor and died laughing.

no kids
feldman001.jpg

I think you could better make your point of you posted the same sentiment about ten more times.

Let
it
go

I just want to know how you go about bagging a stranger in a public restroom. i would love to know how that conversation started, b/c we already know how it ended. I can just imagine the GF and husband showing up at the same time at the public safety office thinking something is horribly wrong only to find out your wife was whoring around in a public restroom.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess she won't get custody of the kids.

yeah, those kids make it hard to revel in the drunken stupidity of the whole thing. wait....that sounds like my conscience talking. no way.

no kids
feldman001.jpg

I'm sure you felt the same way about people reposting the pictures of Bowman and Douglas during the credit card fiasco, no?

I mean, they were on a social networking site much like the one this one is on and people saved them and reposted them. How DARE they save PUBLIC photos!

For the record, I don't think that's really bad either, just that it's worse than simply linking what a person has published themselves and which they can unpublish if they choose to. What you put on the internet on a public site is public, period.

If you guys really have a beef about protecting hte kids from embarrassment, then you should take it up with the Minn PD that published her name and hometown.

no kids
feldman001.jpg

For the record, I don't think that's really bad either, just that it's worse than simply linking what a person has published themselves and which they can unpublish if they choose to. What you put on the internet on a public site is public, period.

If you guys really have a beef about protecting hte kids from embarrassment, then you should take it up with the Minn PD that published her name and hometown.

Jesus Christ, man, get over it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT