ADVERTISEMENT

Urban Meyer next Jaguars coach

Will he hire BF as his OC?

I would guess one of the recent coaches who got fired. On the staff in some capacity will be coaches similar to Tom Herman, Gase, what's his face from Detroit, etc..... He's not stupid. Those guys would all really bring alot of experience and expertise to the staff. Some of them were just not meant to be head coaches.

There’s a reason Meyer is seriously considering the Jags and not hilariously the Jets job whether you want to admit it or not. I’m sorry but it’s obvious to everyone that Franchise value, attendance and winning tradition aren’t considerations, sorry you can’t see that.

As far as shithole city, I would think Jacksonville would be solidly in the second tier over MANY other places for millionaires who can afford private beach homes. Imagine how terrible it would be to spend the winter here on this “SHITHOLE PRIVATE BEACH” when you could be wintering in Minneapolis, Detroit, Buffalo, Cleveland, Indianapolis, Cincinnati, Philadelphia, etc, etc instead!!! The horror!

item_0.jpg
Is that anywhere near Del Boca Vista?

Reactions: ChiDoc and Hammer93
There’s a reason Meyer is seriously considering the Jags and not hilariously the Jets job whether you want to admit it or not. I’m sorry but it’s obvious to everyone that Franchise value, attendance and winning tradition aren’t considerations, sorry you can’t see that.

As far as shithole city, I would think Jacksonville would be solidly in the second tier over MANY other places for millionaires who can afford private beach homes. Imagine how terrible it would be to spend the winter here on this “SHITHOLE PRIVATE BEACH” when you could be wintering in Minneapolis, Detroit, Buffalo, Cleveland, Indianapolis, Cincinnati, Philadelphia, etc, etc instead!!! The horror!

item_0.jpg
Rickety looking fence, I'll pass.

Maybe because the people evaluating talent are no longer with the team? I'm sure the guy that has last coached in Gainesville, FL and Columbus, OH thinks Jacksonville is too much of a s***hole

item_0.jpg
I came back to eat crow.

I heard that UM was ultimately hired by the Jaguars, so I guess I was wrong that it wasn't a really good match.

I don't follow the NFL closely. I was wondering if you guys could update me on how the season is going and how well UM is enjoying the city of Jax with all the litter-free, non-tarry beaches and tax advantages.

TIA

• Haha
Reactions: ChiDoc
I came back to eat crow.

I heard that UM was ultimately hired by the Jaguars, so I guess I was wrong that it wasn't a really good match.

I don't follow the NFL closely. I was wondering if you guys could update me on how the season is going and how well UM is enjoying the city of Jax with all the litter-free, non-tarry beaches and tax advantages.

TIA
You really owned me with my prediction that Meyer would take the Jags job over the Jets job!

Id take Florida over NYC even more so today.

He failed, wow. Congrats on that! Get therapy boomer…

Last edited:
You really owned me with my prediction that Meyer would take the Jags job over the Jets job!
Id take Florida over NYC even more so today.

He failed, wow. Congrats on that! Get therapy boomer…
Link to my saying UM would take the Jets job and not the Jax job? Stating that it probably would have been a better decision is not the same (but probably accurate).

Did UM say publicly what he's doing with his tax refund check?

No need congratulating me on calling the fail. That prediction was almost as easy as predicting the sun will rise tomorrow.

TIA

Nebraska fans already talking about him coming in next year if Frost doesn’t get 9 or 10 wins.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT