ADVERTISEMENT

***US Soccer***

Is Milan a move up for him or is it more of a lateral move? I'm not sure where Milan ranks these days but I do know they've had a few pretty rough years.

Also, why the move in the first place? I thought he played pretty well for Chelsea.

Short term or long term?

Short term I would say it's actually kind of a move up since Chelsea is out of the Champions League but Milan is in the Champions league.

Long term I would say Chelsea is a bigger club.

My understanding is that he is going to take a pay-cut as well.

Is Milan a move up for him or is it more of a lateral move? I'm not sure where Milan ranks these days but I do know they've had a few pretty rough years.

Also, why the move in the first place? I thought he played pretty well for Chelsea.
He plays pretty sparingly for Chelsea. Had appearances in about 60% of their matches mostly as a sub. He had 1 goal and 2 assists in all competitions. I don't think Chelsea has shown that they are really interested in him being a regular starter for them. He's generally been solid in his appearances but not necessarily great. IMO it seems like some of the guys he competes with are given more grace for their mistakes or underwhelming performances.

He plays pretty sparingly for Chelsea. Had appearances in about 60% of their matches mostly as a sub. He had 1 goal and 2 assists in all competitions. I don't think Chelsea has shown that they are really interested in him being a regular starter for them. He's generally been solid in his appearances but not necessarily great. IMO it seems like some of the guys he competes with are given more grace for their mistakes or underwhelming performances.
Agreed. He was their most points per minute player though.

He's needed out since they fired Lampard the 1st time. Tuchel made it clear he wasn't high on his list and it's been that way since.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
The biggest problem is the US’ midfield is not very good. There were a lot of “B” team guys who were injured or have some club situations so they couldn’t play in this tournament

Short term or long term?

Short term I would say it's actually kind of a move up since Chelsea is out of the Champions League but Milan is in the Champions league.

Long term I would say Chelsea is a bigger club.

My understanding is that he is going to take a pay-cut as well.
Organizationally , Chelsea is a dumpster fire at the moment, and it’s not clear theres a consistent, long-term plan. It’s a good move for pulisic all around. Sometimes you just need a change of scenery.

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
Lalas is such a blowhard. Also a MAGAtte

Yes...

... but he was right. That wasn't acceptable. Part of that is on the lineup. You want to play behind on the flanks with guys that won't run behind. Passing tonight his dreadful.

I'm confused why Stu has mentioned that it's been a week since they last played and being rusty. Kind of like how they only play one time a week professionally??

Yes...

... but he was right. That wasn't acceptable. Part of that is on the lineup. You want to play behind on the flanks with guys that won't run behind. Passing tonight his dreadful.

I'm confused why Stu has mentioned that it's been a week since they last played and being rusty. Kind of like how they only play one time a week professionally??
Yeah I get that but his delivery is so over the top unnecessary. He basically auto fellatios on camera.

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT