ADVERTISEMENT

Use those pronouns or else... The right wouldn't have to fight against this nonsense if it didn't exist.

"For example, you may be assigned at birth as a female gender,"

Hol' up. I though sex and gender were separate.

Please to be explaining what is "female gender," @OhAdam?

Is gender ideology just some New Age horseshit house of cards?
I don't need to answer either question. The web page you just visited provides enough info. If you delve a little further into the hormones/endocrine stuff, your second question actually becomes pretty ridiculous — and also calls into question your apparently rigid interpretation of "evolutionary biology".

We have been playing mad scientist with our hormone levels — especially with regards to pregnancy — for some decades, now.

For years, now, you've avoided this discussion.

Evolve.

As hard as it is for you to understand evolutionary biology?
Here's the deal. All of us understand it just as well as you do. We just don't feel the need to ostracize and ridicule someone who's different than ourselves, however you want to define them. You have a constant need to prove something, and what you can't grasp is that no one here is trying to say that a person born as a man that calls themselves a woman might not still have a penis. All we're saying is that we accept them. Honestly, this is the only fvcking place that it ever is even an issue.

I run into women that were clearly born men all the time. And I just treat them as a regular human being. Done, and everyone moves on with life. But you seem to buy into the right wing narrative that someone is trying to force something on you. They aren't. All anyone is asking is that you stop being such a fvcking asshole to those who are different than you. But you can't or you won't, so decent people feel the need to defend the minority, because otherwise pieces of shit like you win.

Go die in a fire.

I don't need to answer either question. The web page you just visited provides enough info. If you delve a little further into the hormones/endocrine stuff, your second question actually becomes pretty ridiculous — and also calls into question your apparently rigid interpretation of "evolutionary biology".

We have been playing mad scientist with our hormone levels — especially with regards to pregnancy — for some decades, now.

Evolve.
Which of the six sexes give the birf, tho?

Reactions: KFsdisciple
This seems to be a non-issue. Someone posted stats earlier that this is 3% of the population. So any interaction would be very rare. And if there is one, no need to use any pronoun. Would be very easy to avoid any issues.

Reactions: Pinehawk

Evolve.
I said six, but I meant four.

Or eight?

F5g4zGwW8AAte5k.jpg:large

• Haha
Reactions: KFsdisciple
@IACub runs "into women that were clearly born men all the time."
Yep. I live in Iowa City. The receptionist at my doctor is non-binary. There are a couple that work at my grocery store. Not sure why you wouldn't believe that, but whatever.

Edit: I'm curious why that's the part of my response that you keyed in on, not the rest calling you out as being human trash.

Dude still won’t consider the simple (evolutionary) consideration of how our tinkering (dramatically, arguably) with hormones before and during pregnancy, might be affecting gender dysphoria.

All kinds of ongoing scientific studies to try to figure this stuff out.

Cool thing is it’s pretty directly related to evolutionary biology.

Dude still won’t consider the simple (evolutionary) consideration of how our tinkering (dramatically, arguably) with hormones before and during pregnancy, might be affecting gender dysphoria.

He's obviously much smarter than you because he took high school biology.

Yeah. I mean, how does a zygote form, dude?

He's obviously much smarter than you because he took high school biology.
Oh, did you take that other biology where your doctor's receptionist can, through sheer tyranny of will, change himself into the opposite sex?

Oh, apologies. I meant wills himself into a "nOn-BiNaRy" corpus?

Oh, did you take that other biology where your doctor's receptionist can, through sheer tyranny of will, change himself into the opposite sex?

Oh, apologies. I meant wills himself into a "nOn-BiNaRy" corpus?
Sheer tyranny of will? Dude, you have a problem. Like you actually seem like the kind of person that shoots up a gay bar. Get help before you hurt someone.

Reactions: OhAdam and WDSMHAWK
You'd be deplorable like KF if it weren't so obvious that you are mentally stagnated. I pity you, a perfect argument for legal, easily accessible abortion.
You can't call our others intelligence if you can't define the word woman.
Because a woman that decides they want to be a man doesn't affect me in any way whatsoever. And if my accepting them gives them peace, then that's even better.

Because I can choose to accept someone's lifestyle even though it's different than mine.

Because I'm not a small minded piece of shit.
You are absolutely a small minded piece of shit and it's obvious lol

• Haha
Reactions: SocraticIshmael
Sheer tyranny of will? Dude, you have a problem. Like you actually seem like the kind of person that shoots up a gay bar. Get help before you hurt someone.
No, I'm not all about transing away the gay.

You know there are a lot of gay people who lament letting the T movement glom on to the LGB?

No, you probably didn't know that.

• Haha
Reactions: OhAdam
Here's the deal. All of us understand it just as well as you do. We just don't feel the need to ostracize and ridicule someone who's different than ourselves, however you want to define them. You have a constant need to prove something, and what you can't grasp is that no one here is trying to say that a person born as a man that calls themselves a woman might not still have a penis. All we're saying is that we accept them. Honestly, this is the only fvcking place that it ever is even an issue.

I run into women that were clearly born men all the time. And I just treat them as a regular human being. Done, and everyone moves on with life. But you seem to buy into the right wing narrative that someone is trying to force something on you. They aren't. All anyone is asking is that you stop being such a fvcking asshole to those who are different than you. But you can't or you won't, so decent people feel the need to defend the minority, because otherwise pieces of shit like you win.

Go die in a fire.
You have no concern about men forcing their way into women's spaces. You're not a good person. You're a massive piece of shit and should be the one to jump into a fire. The world would be better off without you.

• Haha
How about a link to that biology class you took?
I'm not arguing biology with you, because clearly you're super smart in the sciences. I'm saying I DON'T CARE if a person with a cock wears a dress. I don't care. I do not care.

Why do you? Why is this the hill that you want to die on? How does affect your daily life that you need to keep beating a dead horse over and over and over and over and over? If Steve wants to be Melissa, why do you need to point out to everyone that Melissa has a penis? Why do you need to continually be an asshole about it? Why can't you just let them live in peace in the lifestyle that they choose? Why do you care?

I'm not arguing biology with you, because clearly you're super smart in the sciences. I'm saying I DON'T CARE if a person with a cock wears a dress. I don't care. I do not care.

Why do you? Why is this the hill that you want to die on? How does affect your daily life that you need to keep beating a dead horse over and over and over and over and over? If Steve wants to be Melissa, why do you need to point out to everyone that Melissa has a penis? Why do you need to continually be an asshole about it? Why can't you just let them live in peace in the lifestyle that they choose? Why do you care?
Oh, nor do I, sweetie.

But that dress doesn't make him a woman. It makes him a bloke who put on a dress.

Why can't Melissa admit he's a male who likes to wear a dress? Why does Melissa think he's entitled to female spaces? Why don't you care?

• Haha
Reactions: OhAdam and Scruddy
Oh, nor do I sweetie.

But that dress doesn't make him a woman. It makes him a bloke who put on a dress.

Why can't Melissa admit he's a male who likes to wear a dress? Why does Melissa think he's entitled to female spaces? Why don't you care?
Right, and you have to keep pointing out what everyone knows. Maybe it makes her feel better to identify as a female. The bathroom thing I'm not getting into, but I think we're in a world that's going to single bathrooms, just to keep asshats like you from frothing at the mouth.

You're the kind of dickhead that points out every difference in people to make your friends laugh, aren't you? You point at the moles and the cleft pallets and the weird hair color. I bet you laugh when an old lady falls down and your asshole friends laugh with you. I wish you nothing but the worst.

Right, and you have to keep pointing out what everyone knows. Maybe it makes her feel better to identify as a female. The bathroom thing I'm not getting into, but I think we're in a world that's going to single bathrooms, just to keep asshats like you from frothing at the mouth.

You're the kind of dickhead that points out every difference in people to make your friends laugh, aren't you? You point at the moles and the cleft pallets and the weird hair color. I bet you laugh when an old lady falls down and your asshole friends laugh with you. I wish you nothing but the worst.
Him* stop affirming mental illness. You're actively encouraging suicide.

• Haha

Why don't we just agree with anorexics when they say they're fat?

"Yes, Mr. Berkowitz. Your neighbor's dog DID goad you into shooting those people!"

Why don't we just agree with anorexics when they say they're fat?

"Yes, Mr. Berkowitz. Your neighbor's dog DID goad you into shooting those people!"
They always Dodge the anorexia question. 97% chance they just call you a bigot because they don't know/haven't been told how to respond.

• Haha
They always Dodge the anorexia question. 97% chance they just call you a bigot because they don't know/haven't been told how to respond.
Do you want to not dodge discussion about the role of hormones in gender identity development during gestation?

Because your buddy does not — going on years, now.

Do you want to not dodge discussion about the role of hormones in gender identity development during gestation?

Define "gender identity."

Also, did you guys (using the colloquial definition here, skeeter) figure out which of you contributed the ova and which the spermatazoon? Or did it depend on "the role of hormones in gender identity development during gestation?" I hope you had a relatively pain-free childbirth, Rude. It can be tough when those critters explode from your bawls and tear up through your birth canal/urethra. I'm sure your parents got you the right onesies, though.

Reactions: Scruddy

Woof. I forgot you think people have like Nteenth sexes.

My endocrinological sex, and my neurological sex, and my phenotypical sex, and my genotypical sex, and my industrial sex, and my lexicological sex, and my Marvel fandom sex ...

Reactions: Scruddy

Just use ignore
ED/Hawk and Scruddy. Not worth it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT