ADVERTISEMENT

Useless crap in 2018

What kind of items are you looking for? Voting, calling elected officials, attending rallies, marches, working on campaigns. I have done all of those. I haven't yet tried civil disobedience, revolution, or executing magatts, but have considered it. Perhaps you could explain for the masses, what it is about my posts that fascinates you, other than the fact you are too oblivious or too lazy to get involved in anything.

KKK rallies

Shocker you can’t go a day without mentioning trump.

I don’t personally like him as our president but you need to grow the **** up and act like an adult which I’m sure it’s tough for you to do.

Start enjoying your life and quit giving so much free rent to a guy you dispise. You could be a decent poster if you weren’t such a clown every post.

tenor.gif

You're not the one who has to do the thinking here Bruno. @CarolinaHawkeye does plenty of thinking for us. ;)

I'm riding his coattails from this point forward.:D

He does sounds like the crazy leader of the peasants and serfs. But I love poking at Carolina too much to ride his coattails of smugness and his “intellect”

What kind of items are you looking for? Voting, calling elected officials, attending rallies, marches, working on campaigns. I have done all of those. I haven't yet tried civil disobedience, revolution, or executing magatts, but have considered it. Perhaps you could explain for the masses, what it is about my posts that fascinates you, other than the fact you are too oblivious or too lazy to get involved in anything.

What campaigns have you worked on out of curiosity and when?

He does sounds like the crazy leader of the peasants and serfs. But I love poking at Carolina too much to ride his coattails of smugness and his “intellect”

Just a little word of advice: Don't challenge or underestimate his intellect. ;)

His presidency has brought out the absolute worst in people. I know this is an anonymous message board, but I’d be awfully ashamed of myself if I was such a gigantic asshole to people I didn’t know. I keep thinking that at some point certain posters would just get sick of repeating the same crap, but lo and behold, it hasn’t happened.

I can name some on the right that fit the asshole category that you and your friends would never call out.

I can name some on the right that fit the asshole category that you and your friends would never call out.
Oh, I’m sure there are. I’ve noticed their stay here isn’t very long.

Yet Carolina and Menace are still trucking away, making sure to insult any and everyone they please. Good times.

Reactions: MikeyHawk
Oh, I’m sure there are. I’ve noticed their stay here isn’t very long.

Yet Carolina and Menace are still trucking away, making sure to insult any and everyone they please. Good times.
I only insult individuals in response to degrading comments. But I'm sure that doesn't fit your agenda.

Oh, I had a choice as did those who made their comments.
Yeah, I won’t disagree with you on that.

If someone posts something about you, absolutely.

Insulting a former first lady’s ass? Definitely, that poster was rightfully called out. And subsequently banned.

But you’ve also directed comments in situations to posters that have been uncalled for, in my opinion. I highly doubt I’m alone in that observation.

Shocker you can’t go a day without mentioning trump.

I don’t personally like him as our president but you need to grow the **** up and act like an adult which I’m sure it’s tough for you to do.

Start enjoying your life and quit giving so much free rent to a guy you dispise. You could be a decent poster if you weren’t such a clown every post.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
I do enjoy my life. It gives me great pleasure to point out to lowlife, mindless individuals, such as yourself, whom I despise, what a piece of shit, lowlife, scumsucking, traitorous individual that you have tied your wagon to.

You missed the part where I said I don’t support him.

Have a good day worrying about things you can’t control.

Scumbag

raw

Carolina has the worst case of TDS on this board. I can only imagine how his peers in real life put up with him.

I wonder what Carolina has done to help the situation?

He sits behind a computer most of the day spewing anti-trump rhetoric but you wonder what he has actually done? He reminds me of millennials in that he thinks he is helping by being an internet warrior but in reality he isn’t doing shit.

200w.gif

Carolina has the worst case of TDS on this board. I can only imagine how his peers in real life put up with him.

I wonder what Carolina has done to help the situation?

He sits behind a computer most of the day spewing anti-trump rhetoric but you wonder what he has actually done? He reminds me of millennials in that he thinks he is helping by being an internet warrior but in reality he isn’t doing shit.

This is true of 47% of our population today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT