ADVERTISEMENT

Utah State QB says Iowa's defense is very predictable / basic

man... I think you all are under selling Utah State..
they play super fast.
they will be snapping the ball 8 seconds after the whistle blows.
our defense won't have time to call plays... it's gonna be a lot like backyard football.
if Utah State is more ready than Iowa's defense..
it's gonna be on our offense to try and keep up with Utah State's incredibly fast offense.

this one could get ugly

this Utah State team could very well win 11 games again this year
maybe more
Yikes, it’s going to be a long year for you if you’re this worried about Utah fricking State. After Nebraska I consider this our easiest game.

they play super fast.
our defense won't have time to call plays... it's gonna be a lot like backyard football.
it's gonna be on our offense to try and keep up with Utah State's incredibly fast offense.

this one could get ugly

maybe more
Iowa > your team

they play super fast.

this one could get ugly

maybe more
You are right. Personally I think Utah State will win at least 16 games this year!

they play super fast.

this one could get ugly

maybe more
Another day another ignore,the number is at 20.Heck of a way to begin a beautiful day in Iowa.

What is truly predictable is that a couple of his passes are going to get taken to the house. By Iowa's defense.

Reactions: pistachio1999
Some of you are ridiculous. What do you want him to say?

"Yeah, Iowa's defense is really good and we're probably going to really struggle to move the ball. We are 25-point underdogs, after all."

Also, it's not exactly an unfair thing to say. I swear Iowa ran the same play on defense ten times in a row multiple times last season. It doesn't mean it isn't effective.

Some of you are ridiculous. What do you want him to say?

"Yeah, Iowa's defense is really good and we're probably going to really struggle to move the ball. We are 25-point underdogs, after all."

Also, it's not exactly an unfair thing to say. I swear Iowa ran the same play on defense ten times in a row multiple times last season. It doesn't mean it isn't effective.
And he isn't wrong. Most of our competitors and announcers have said Iowa's defense is basic, but very good at what they do. So the young man is not wrong in his statement.

Reactions: FranklinHawk
And he isn't wrong. Most of our competitors and announcers have said Iowa's defense is basic, but very good at what they do. So the young man is not wrong in his statement.
Phil Parker would likely say much the same thing. Not flashy, just very, very good at what they do.

For those that saw the SAB thread, this is the submission for QB Cooper Legas:
5_-_Cooper_Legas.jpg

Cooper Legas

jesse-pinkman-breaking-bad-e1592340953393.png

Jesse Pinkman

That being said, this is how the Iowa defense (Hank) will be greeting Mr. Pinkman…er, um…Mr. Legas:

Reactions: BigOHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT