ADVERTISEMENT

Utah vs. Oregon...

I like tonight's version of Oregon's uniforms better than most of the ridiculous crap they wear.

I love these pulley cameras and the live action angles you get over the field. 20 years ago if we suddenly saw that it would have been the greatest thing to happen to sports. It still might be. We’ve just taken it for granted I guess.

I love these pulley cameras and the live action angles you get over the field. 20 years ago if we suddenly saw that it would have been the greatest thing to happen to sports. It still might be. We’ve just taken it for granted I guess.

Drones are coming... the wires will be gone in a couple of years.

Reactions: Gimmered
Drones are coming... the wires will be gone in a couple of years.
I am almost positive I've seen drone tech in some games already.

Oh, and everybody should thank The Most Powerful Man In the World, Vincent Kennedy McMahon, and the XFL for the overhead cameras on wires. They pioneered that tech.

Reactions: Mountain Man Hawk
I am almost positive I've seen drone tech in some games already.

Oh, and everybody should thank The Most Powerful Man In the World, Vincent Kennedy McMahon, and the XFL for the overhead cameras on wires. They pioneered that tech.

It should be worth two points if a punter hits one of those cams....

Lots of people rooting for the Utes to lose tonight.
Lots of Big XII fans, as it makes it much more likely that the league champion will make the group of four. Lots more money to share and it bumps every bowl team up in the pecking order.
ISU is probably headed to Phoenix if the league champ doesn’t make the cut, or to Memphis if it does.

Utes making a game of it. 16 minutes to play, so there's plenty of time. If the Herbert isn't 100%, this could get interesting.

Reactions: The Tradition
So thats Taggert's Jr and Snrs winning the Pac12 under Cristobal at 10-2. And FSU is 6-6.

They looked strong and fast and had some basic skills like tackling and blocking.

So thats Taggert's Jr and Snrs winning the Pac12 under Cristobal at 10-2. And FSU is 6-6.

They looked strong and fast and had some basic skills like tackling and blocking.
More like Helfrich's juniors and seniors and Taggert's sophomores. Taggart was only there for 1 season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT