ADVERTISEMENT

Vacation Treasures!

joelbc1

HR King
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
you can’t always get what you want!
Old folks wake up early……and this morning about 6am local time, my bride went for a drive and found a donut store!
Sour crème donuts, sugar frosted, chocolate frosted and MAPLE frosted! Holy shit….,.,I’m in heaven!! (No chocolate frosted though)…..Also a couple of apple fritters…..
MESA DONUTS on McDowell and Recker! Just the right amount of grease, too!
Making America great again….one donut at a time!

Reactions: hawkbirch
48cabd1e14d0f44e2c4694eb9eea5d787c8d0d074db2a31fbadcda268822cfd6.jpg

Old folks wake up early……and this morning about 6am local time, my bride went for a drive and found a donut store!
Sour crème donuts, sugar frosted, chocolate frosted and MAPLE frosted! Holy shit….,.,I’m in heaven!! (No chocolate frosted though)…..Also a couple of apple fritters…..
I haven’t eaten a donut in many years…😞

Just got back from Arizona yesterday. A lot more pickleball than golf. Someone has to defend the USA from the foreigner hoards coming across the border. Those Canadians can be real cutthroat. 1500 mile 3 day drive and Kansas looks like paradise compared to all the crap hole areas of Arizona, New Mexico, Texas and Oklahoma...

Reactions: GOHOX69
Just got back from Arizona yesterday. A lot more pickleball than golf. Someone has to defend the USA from the foreigner hoards coming across the border. Those Canadians can be real cutthroat. 1500 mile 3 day drive and Kansas looks like paradise compared to all the crap hole areas of Arizona, New Mexico, Texas and Oklahoma...
No one sez shit about the Canadian invasion of America’s southern border! Those Canucks are everywhere! Hordes of them in Tampa and Palm Springs too! They say they are fleeing cold weather! Sounds like bullshit to me. Beware of the left-handed golfer…..good chance they are a Canadian stealing sunshine and warmth from the USA!
(I once read there are 3Xs the % of left-handed golfers there that are in the US…all because of “hockey”! )

Welcome back!

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
No….I consciously chose not to react. I’m sorry. At this stage in my life, a greasy donut holds more interest for me. :eek: A better putting stroke does too…..

Wait wait wait.. so you are saying, at your age, you prefer a donut over sexy time? So, you really are 100?

Couldn’t have picked a better time, weather wise. I’m out walking at 7am everyday the last two weeks. Love this time of year down here.

McKellips and Recker

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT