ADVERTISEMENT

Vegans and vegetarians how do you do it?

BlIIlken2

HR All-American
Nov 23, 2021
As someone who is forced with eating on the road half the month it seems next to impossible? Is it just all nuts fruits and veggies? I would love to try, sure my blood work and doctor would like it too.

Reactions: GOHOX69
As someone who is forced with eating on the road half the month it seems next to impossible? Is it just all nuts fruits and veggies? I would love to try, sure my blood work and doctor would like it too.
I wouldn't like it, but I could do vegetarian for awhile. F*ck vegan though.

It's actually easy once you get used to it. I don't do much of the meat analog stuff (Impossible burger). Just relatively normal food, just minus the meat. FTR, I've never been a big hamburger/steak kind of guy, so that helps.

Ex of something easy for a "fast food" lunch. Pancheros bowl with rice, beans, veggies, tofusada, quac and hot sauce.

The options have gotten way better in the last 5 years. It’s also fairly easy to alter dishes at restaurants. I used to make fun of my HSIL(no pic) for being vegetarian, now I’ve been on a plant based diet for almost 7 years. If I can do it anyone can, you just have to really want to and it takes a lot of willpower. Now the raw vegans, that’s on another level, I don’t think I could do that for more than a couple months.

Why are some of ya’ll vegan or vegetarian? Is it health reasons, or just dont like meat? I couldn’t imagine not being able to eat the flesh of another creature. Shit’s delicious.

Why are some of ya’ll vegan or vegetarian? Is it health reasons, or just dont like meat? I couldn’t imagine not being able to eat the flesh of another creature. Shit’s delicious.
For me either I cut drinking out or cut meat. Alcohol apparently sucks for cholesterol. Who knew!

• Haha
Reactions: SolarHawk
I do make killer tofu.
DsPFPwpE2QuH16BqML-KJ181SnI1Mlgztrv_sdZXInI.jpg

Reactions: Ol' Dirty Bastard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT