ADVERTISEMENT

VT made a lier out of Tom brands

MVPFAN,

I would have to take Tom's word on Kevin Dresser. He said he has nothing but nice things to say about Dresser. That does not sound too clownish to me.

I am amazed at the number of people who hear a guy say or do something that is less than saintly and they want to crucify the guy and never forgive and forget. We only get little tidbits of info. People argue and have differences of opinion all the time. People change and grow and learn from mistakes. Seems to me, that somewhere we should be able to quit calling people names when we do not really know what is happening or has happened.

If Brands says Dresser is a good guy and he respects him, I have heard all I need to hear.

MVPFAN,

I would have to take Tom's word on Kevin Dresser. He said he has nothing but nice things to say about Dresser. That does not sound too clownish to me.

I am amazed at the number of people who hear a guy say or do something that is less than saintly and they want to crucify the guy and never forgive and forget. We only get little tidbits of info. People argue and have differences of opinion all the time. People change and grow and learn from mistakes. Seems to me, that somewhere we should be able to quit calling people names when we do not really know what is happening or has happened.

If Brands says Dresser is a good guy and he respects him, I have heard all I need to hear.

Brands knows how to take the high road after Dresser cried and called names last year when Iowa and v-tech was not even the official match. I don't recall Brands using the media to bad mouth people even when he has had good grounds to. Dresser coaching in clownville makes him a clown, his outburst last year makes him a classless whiny clown.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT