ADVERTISEMENT

Walz is a scumbag…

The saddest thing is that you think being with Walz is a bad thing. MAGA has completely ruin your brain, you can't even recognize what a normal American even looks or sounds like.

Walz said his GOP rival, Trump’s running mate JD Vance, and Trump “are creepy and yes, they’re weird as hell”. He added that he “can’t wait to debate the guy”, speaking of Vance. Then, to sustained cheers and laughter, he made a reference to the baseless, but much-shared claim, that Vance admitted to having sex with a couch in his memoir. “That is if he’s willing to get off the couch and show up”.

Animated GIF
Walz is far from being an average American, he put kotex machines in boys bathrooms. He allowed Minneapolis to be burned to the ground.

He's a far-left wacko that has zero in common with average working Americans.

Reactions: Gus is dead
Walz is far from being an average American, he put kotex machines in boys bathrooms. He allowed Minneapolis to be burned to the ground.

He's a far-left wacko that has zero in common with average working Americans.
Figured you MAGA cultist love having access to feminine products, I mean how many people used them at the RNC.

325097ae4b472f48768ab844c3be98d2

I think Walz is a weak pick. Kelly would have been better in my opinion.

Shapiro would have been my realistic choice but it's a personal matter for Harris. Chemistry. History. Who knows. PA, MN. MI even AZ may be Dem safe.

My overall No. 1 choice was Mayor Pete for his intelligence and presentation. Too polarizing unfortunately.
No. 2 was Gretchen. Not a finalist.
No. 3 Kelly.
Not 4 Shapiro (realistic).
No. 5 Woltz

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT