ADVERTISEMENT

Warner and McDonough on Takedown Radio Saturday

seriously tho pin, i would like to know what warner thinks about the pd rumors. he could be stuck wrestling with the guy in the room next year.hope not.and tell matt i am impressed with how he stays positive with all the injuries cutting his career short.

What does he think he needs to do to close the gap with a wrestler like Kollin Moore next time? Was he happy with the way he wrestled at junior trials?

Reactions: Jaybird319
I would be interested to have you ask him to describe his recruitment. It seems people are getting much more interested in the recruitment process and the growing arms race for these elite wrestlers.

So, I and I think quite few others would be interested to hear the answers to a line of questions like this:

What was the pitch Iowa made in your recruitment? Who was his primary recruiter? What wrestler on the current team hosted him on his official or unofficial visits? Did he consider any other programs seriously? What about his home State programs of Illinois and Northwestern, did they recruit him hard and did he ever seriously consider either of them?

I think those are all fair questions without getting into the sticky subject of dollar amounts of actual offers or negative recruiting practices of anyone.

I would be interested to have you ask him to describe his recruitment. It seems people are getting much more interested in the recruitment process and the growing arms race for these elite wrestlers.

So, I and I think quite few others would be interested to hear the answers to a line of questions like this:

What was the pitch Iowa made in your recruitment? Who was his primary recruiter? What wrestler on the current team hosted him on his official or unofficial visits? Did he consider any other programs seriously? What about his home State programs of Illinois and Northwestern, did they recruit him hard and did he ever seriously consider either of them?

I think those are all fair questions without getting into the sticky subject of dollar amounts of actual offers or negative recruiting practices of anyone.

I heard Illinois was close.

Purdue and Arizona State were the other main two schools

https://iawrestle.com/2016/11/10/jacob-warner-discusses-committing-to-iowa/

Good stuff JustWrestle

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT