ADVERTISEMENT

Was I sexually harassed today?

lucas80

HR King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
I stopped at Hy-Vee to get some dry dog food, and decided to get a few cans of wet food, too. The wet food is on the bottom shelf, and I was stooped over when I heard a woman say, "Nice butt". I didn't recognize the voice, but assumed it must be a friend/neighbor. I stood up, turned around, and it was a tiny white haired woman who had to be 80 years old. She was chuckling to herself. I didn't say anything right away, so she seemed embarrassed and said, "Oh, sorry, I just think we all need a little levity in our lives".
Fair enough, so I said, "You're fine. Thank you, I just came from the gym". She laughed and walked off.
Was it my fault for being provocatively dressed in jeans?
CSB.

Your wife tells me all the time your ass sucks, especially when she is grabbing mine. Just take granny to pound town but remember, lube up or you'll light her up like tinder wood.

Reminds me of a certain scene from 'The Boys'

• Sad
Reactions: Roodolf
Dude you missed a perfectly good opportunity to relish in the scene.

You should have yelled, "Did you just say I have a nice butt?" Then ran away screaming.

You missed an opportunity for some fun banter. Those old women love it. If they can dish it, they can take it.

Please give my number to your granddaughter.

It would be hot if you removed your teeth.

You're not tricking me again, that's how my brother was born.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
I stopped at Hy-Vee to get some dry dog food, and decided to get a few cans of wet food, too. The wet food is on the bottom shelf, and I was stooped over when I heard a woman say, "Nice butt". I didn't recognize the voice, but assumed it must be a friend/neighbor. I stood up, turned around, and it was a tiny white haired woman who had to be 80 years old. She was chuckling to herself. I didn't say anything right away, so she seemed embarrassed and said, "Oh, sorry, I just think we all need a little levity in our lives".
Fair enough, so I said, "You're fine. Thank you, I just came from the gym". She laughed and walked off.
CSB.

Guessing retired teacher or school food service worker.

CSB.
You sassy little minx.

• Love
Reactions: Roodolf
That might have been the one time in your life that you had a free pass to make a wet meat joke to a random female stranger and you completely whiffed. You gotta be ready for these situations.

You know, dozens of middle aged men are sexually harassed by 80-year old women every year. It’s just not widely reported.

CSB.
The answer to one obvious question is not present in your CSB. What kind of dog food do you buy?

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
Had a receptionist at my old job that bought a coffee mug that she proudly showed all of us guys it said "Sexual harassment isn't a problem around here, it's one of the benefits!"

Believe me you wouldn't want to see pics.

CSB.
You should have filmed the interaction, posted it to the socials and ruined that old perv! Heck, if you really want to do this right, sue Hy-Vee for not providing a safe shopping environment!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT